Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 am
User Image

The hunter had decided that it was enough for the day. Usually be hunted either during the very late afternoon or very early morning but today it was different. Today Galdric, the sometimes broody purple male, had been awake during the time when the sun was actually overhead and boy was it hot. What had made him decide that being awake at his hour was better than the darkness? He honestly wasn't sure. The male just knew he needed to get out and stretch his legs.

The plains weren't too bad and the mountains in the distance were a nice welcoming sight as he stared at everything. Surely there were probably a few lions up or lazing about. After all not everyone could be asleep, even with times of peace you always had to be on the lookout for war. And with the old king still out there somewhere... Better to be prepared.

Taking a moment to surrender to the beauty he noticed a white speck further out. Walking snow? "Don't be silly Galdric..." He muttered to himself. There was another creature of some sort, possibly lion? Didn't look like a prey beast. As it was getting closer he definitely noticed lioness, and actually... a really really pretty lioness.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:42 pm
DavyJnah

Guard duty was something that Peuo took very seriously and felt proud to take on her patrols. While still a young adult she carried a serious face that might tell some one she'd take no s**t. This was not intentional or from years of experience but more of a 'resting b***h face' one might say.

There was a sound in the grass that had the white lioness pause mid step. Her ears twitched trying to find the source of the sound and her eyes took focus on the wild grassy plains ahead. Her head jerked towards Galdric giving him a passive gaze. Her nostrils flared as she gathered his scent.

Mwezi. He smelt of home.

Wait, was he approaching her? Did he need something? Her brow lifted curiously.

"Can I help you?" Her tone was flat with an edge of inquiry.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm
The male smiled at her. Could he use some help? No not really. "No, no need for help." He gave her a shrug and looked her over. She didn't look like a hunter, or at least the young male hadn't noticed her with the other hunters. "Just out for a hunt on my own." He added after.

If she wasn't a hunter he had to guess probably a guard. "Name's Galdric." he wanted to add that he was related to the sister of the current Queen but they had just met and well maybe not yet. He didn't even know her! Dropping that info might not be good, but maybe eventually.

"Its a nice afternoon at least right?" He asked.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:00 pm
DavyJnah

He was smiling at her. Peuo's mouth twitched in to an awkward smile of her own. This was how you did pleasantries right? Hopefully. Maybe. She didn't know. Peuo wasn't the most out going social of lions so she some times came off as a bit awkward but not in the shy timid way.

"Peuo." She offered her name in response to him offering his.

"Nice afternoon... I suppose you could say that. " She looked over the area giving a glance to the sky in the process.

"I am always curious why people say that though. What makes an afternoon nice? Is it good weather or is it some thing else. I always feel like I m missing something when people say nice ... what ever time of day it is."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:16 pm
This lady was an absolute charm! The pair of them being somewhat socially awkward. Oh boy was he getting ahead of himself with this vision of a lioness. "Nice to meet you Peuo." Bowing his head to the guard.

"Well, I think its a little bit of the weather and just that its not and overall bad day." The purple lion wasn't exactly sure himself why others said nice to whatever time of the day it was. "Its at least been a nice day for me. Good hunt, its warm but not unbearable." He shrugged.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 pm
DavyJnah

"I suppose that makes it a nice day." He had a good point after all and Peuo could not poke any holes through that sort of logic. She stood there for a moment chewing on the moment for what else to say.

"What do lions usually chit chat about? " Was what came out. "I mean... We could talk about the weather but if you really think about it it's kind of an uncomfortable impersonal way to really chit chat. I mean... are we supposed to care if it's a nice day. Where is the conversation supposed to go from the weather? I could say you have a very nice mane and we could continue to exchange pleasantries but I feel like there is more to discuss. Maybe we could get super meta with it."

Stream of consciousness poured from her maw. Peuo wasn't used to lions coming up for conversation. This was how it was done right?

"I mean... What weather ... It's nice" She tilted her head.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 am
What a strange lioness. That was basically all he could think about when she spoke. "Socializing really isn't your best skill is it?" The male asked, turning the conversation at least a little bit away from weather and to something else. Then added, "Did you have siblings when you were growing up or were you a single cub?" Maybe that would explain her behavior a little.

At least for his anti-social behavior was because he had so many siblings.
Constantly there and all was just not the most fun thing in the world to be honest. "I grew up around many siblings, so I'm a decent at socializing but small talk isn't my best skill. But you're very easy on the eyes."

Better to compliment the strange lioness than insult. Then again that should be said for any situation that wasn't his siblings.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:14 pm
DavyJnah

Peuo blinked at the question about whether or not she had siblings unable to connect the dots that the question may have been asked because of what a strange dip the conversation had taken on her behalf.

"I had a healthy amount of siblings," She didn't give a specific number because she honestly lost track. Peuo had always sought out for the guard position and had strictly trained on her own not really paying attention to those around her. She loved her family but was a bit on the aloof side at times.

"Easy on the eyes..." She blinked unsure what to say.

"H-hey are you flirting with me?" Ding ding ding it had finally clicked. Peuo had to ask though because she wasn't quite sure. Wait... was she not supposed to ask that? Her face turned red.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:41 pm
The male chuckled a little at the female. "A healthy amount of siblings huh." He then watched her expression change as she noticed his little small talk was a tiny bit of flirting with her. He wasn't the best at that sort of thing.

Galdric sat down, "I mean, would you be opposed to it if I was?" It was nice to see that he had stunned her a little bit. He didn't always have a chance to not be so broody.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:55 pm
DavyJnah

Her pale cheeks turned crimson and she looked off to the side. What was this new behavior. How strange that her cheeks suddenly felt warm and it was now incredibly hard for her to look directly at this male. Suddenly it was very hard to think of what to say in reply. This was a first.

"I don't know," She admitted now mostly confused and frazzled. Was it okay that he was flirting with her? What was she supposed to do in return. Flirt back?

"I think it's fine but..." She still had a hard time looking his way, "This is weird. " She finally admitted.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 pm
He laughed and closed the space between them a little bit more. "Well, I should probably let you get back to doing your duty." he didn't really want to leave her but it was better to do so. He should have a little bit more of a nap before any hunts that would happen for the night. "I will see you later Peuo." The male grinned as he turned away. At least he had gotten under her pelt. She wasn't going to forget him any time soon, or so he hoped.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 pm
DavyJnah

Still red in the cheeks, Peuo simply nodded not looking directly at the male as he left. What was this?

WORD COUNT: 1441  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas