Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] Sibling Road Trip! (Kasai and Galdric)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 am
User Image

Now that Kasai had grown into adulthood, she had become an even bigger force to be reckoned with. She may have been an energetic cub, even a hyperactive adolescent, but as an adult, she was just the firecracker her mother named her for.

That very day, she was feeling just as energetic as she ever had. She darted about everywhere, rarely stopping to consider the world around her. She had a mission today, today, she was going to see one of her brother's. She had seen him at the announcement meeting and they had gone hunting, but today... today she wanted to see him one on one. She needed to know where his head was at, since it hadn't seemed on very straight when she saw him at the meeting.

For all her running around and never allowing folks to ask her the time of day, she did care immensely for her family and she was able to pick up the unease that Galdric had carried in his shoulders and worn on his face. What had caused him to look so distressed? Was someone harassing him? She paused, briefly, to unsheathe her claws and sink them into the earth below. She would flay anyone who messed with her family.

Then, she sheathed her claws and took off again, running around the pride's territory, zooming in and out of camp, looking for the familiar pelt that would mark her brother Galdric in her view. She was going to take him on an outing.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

Why had he agreed to this outing with his hyperactive sister? Oh right because he had been really distant from his family. Things had just been a lot for him and the male needed some time to figure out exactly who he was without his family trying to get him to go one way or another. His fate had been sealed to lower-middle class and well he felt that his duty wasn't just to hunting. Then he had met that guard, Pueo. A lioness who just seemed like him in a way. Mostly that she was pretty non sociable like he was and drawn to her job. He wondered where that relationship was going to go, hopefully towards becoming a pair but he wouldn't push her towards it.

That's when Galdric noticed his sister. Great Lion save him. Though growing more protective of his family he was not ready for the whirlwind that was Kasai. Or her pet names she gave to everyone. It was Galdric, the name their mother had given him or if she wanted to shorten it, Dric. Sounded far more bad a** than Gal. Gal? Really Kasai? Sounded like she was calling him a lady.

Greeting his sister warmly and with open paws though he waited for a hug that he knew would turn into a tackle. "Hello sister." It was going to happen and there wasn't anything he could do, well other than side step out of the way at the last second. Which of course he was going to do.

ABVirus

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm
Not too soon after her hunt, Kasai had located her purple brother. He was impossible to miss, what with his pretty dragon and scale markings, not to mention the black mane, which was noticeable on its own. Kasai didn't have time for vanity, she rarely had time for anything, but if she did, she would think she and her family the most beautiful out of all of the others.

Sprinting towards him, she smiled delightedly when she saw him outstretch his paws and she launched herself at him.
"Gaaaaaaaal!" She said, ready to tackle him, only to see a flash of purple fur as her brother moved to the side with relative ease. With a cry of alarm, she tried to stop her downward plunge onto hard ground, but only managed to succeed in tripping head over tail, rolling over twice before coming to a dusty halt. When she rose, she was not pleased.

"Well, you're in a fowl mood today." She remarked, stalking past him. "I was so excited when you agreed to come hunting with me, but now I wonder if I should bother with you at all." She sniffed and gave him a pointed stare. "I may consider to go on our outing if you apologize for dodging and actually let me hug you, like a proper brother." She said and she meant it. She had wanted to check in with her brother, but if he was gonna be a jerk for their meeting, she would send him packing. One sulky brother was enough to deal with and Yoru had already claimed that spot in the family.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:34 pm
He had snorted when she went flying but held back and all out laugh when he saw her face. The purple dragon male was not sorry about this action he had done. Actually he was more than quite pleased with the outcome. Served Kasai right for trying to tackle him in the first place. Couldn't she just hug him normally?

"Fowl? Me? Never. Look at this face." Putting a grin as best he could which actually look far more frightening than it should with the try hardiness he was doing. "Come on Kasai. Don't be like that. You tried to tackle me." Emphasizing the word. "I am not going to let you do that again. I hate that and you know it. Now if you wanted to hug me without trying to slam me to the ground, that's a different story but you have to promise that you won't try anything."

In all honesty he could probably pin Kasai if he really wanted to. He was after all, her older brother and also her larger brother. The only ones older were the twins. "I'm sorry that you hit your face in an attempt to tackle me though."

ABVirus

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:42 am
Kasai looked up with a scowl when she saw how smug her brother looked and she turned away from him when he refused to apologize with her.

"All your time on your own has made you mean." She huffed. "I wasn't going to slam you into the ground anyway, it would've just been... like tripping over your paws, really. Yoru never minds when I grab hold of him." She went on, tail swishing. She glanced over her shoulder. "So... hugging is fine, but nothing too-too violent?" She clarified with a grin and then was swinging around again and sidling up next to him, her coat brushing her siblings.

"Oh, I see right through you, mister. You don't want to hunt or anything, you just wanna cuddle with your siblings." She raised a front leg and slung it around his broad shoulders, having to stretch it to get it all around the front. "Well, here I am. I was pretty interested in the hunt, but if you just wanna snuggle and talk about our feelings," She purred her amusement. "Then I can get going with that party plan too."

DavyJnah

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff