Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:54 am
User Image

The subtle changes of the pride had been all that anyone could talk about for a while now, but Ochieng didn’t mind. It made life a little bit more interesting, although she wasn't very often of the mind that life had to be interesting anymore.

In fact, she was quite content with it being very normal or what some would consider boring... but that was because of Nteo. She wouldn't trade anything in the world for the place by his side. She moved through the grounds humming softly, eyes bright and wide as she kept an eye out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 am
User Image

Nteo'leru had been lounging around near the waterhole, resting after he had participated in a hunt. He had moved down a class to be with Ochieng, but he never minded that. She was definitely a stranger lioness, but brought interest to his otherwise seemingly drab lifestyle. The colorful lion licked his maw, finding the taste of his last kill still plaguing it. He shrugged, rising to his feet. He probably should be going, and getting on with the day.

That was until he spotted Ochieng coming his way. A smile erupted from his lips, as he crouched low. Maybe she hadn't seen him just yet. There wasn't much to hide behind, and being as big it probably looked silly, but Nteo had all the intention of surprising his girl with a pounce.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 am
She had seen him easily enough but just as he was crouching down low to the ground, so sweetly she let her eyes slide naturally over his hiding spot and onto the area around them. She kept humming, though her mouth perked up ever so slightly in an amused smile.

She liked when Nteo was feeling playful, it made her heart speed up even now.
She full on grinned as she thought about that and even laughed, suddenly deciding she would ounce him! As she started to wander past, her laughter having softened, she suddenly turned and sprung. "Not in a million years!" She called out, tackling him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:22 am
Three, two, one.. "Oof!" Just as Nteo was about the pounce, the gray lioness had countered, knocking the lion back to the ground. "Hey!" he exasperated, mocking hurt. "One of these days I will get you." It may be in a million and ONE years, but he would find the element of surprise for her.

Nteo had thought of different ways to surprise O, but she seemed to always be a few steps ahead of him. He nosed twitched. One day, he would figure it out!

"What are you doing out here today? Mid-day stroll?" The lion purred, head-butting the Ochieng.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 am
She laughed freely and openly, delighted at his reaction. "You can try!" She nipped one of his ears and then licked his nose, shifting and settling onto his chest, even kneading a little. "You're comfy." She stated, grinning.

Her tail gave a flick and she met his head butt with a nuzzle, happy. "Yes, a little walk. I'm scheduled to hunt later in the day... so I wanted to come find you. Were you just out hunting?" Today was the day she would ask him, she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 am
Nteo huffed. "I am not comfy." Although, his mane was super fluffy compared to some of the other males in the pride. He rolled his eyes slightly. Ocheing was a rather light lioness, so her being on top of him wasn't /that/ uncomfortable.

"I was earlier." His ears swiveled, perking forward. "If you like I can go on the hunt with you later as well?" Truth be told, Nteo was a rather lousy hunter. His body just wasn't made to be swift and agile. His mind back tracked. She wanted to come find him? "What did you want to come find me for?" Curiosity got the better of him as he gazed at O.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:50 am
Perhaps her favorite thing about Nteo was how much he made her laugh... especially when he wasn't meaning to. She liked how joyful she felt around him, how easy it was to stay in a good mood. She didn't contradict his statement this time, he could think what he wanted. He was comfortable, and that was all she had to say about that.

"Hhhmmm." She pretended to consider that a moment before laughing brightly again, hopping off of him and turning to nudge him. "I will go with only females tonight, love. Though perhaps tomorrow I can bring you along and show you a thing or two." She teased. "Walk with me?"

And with that she turned to start walking, not ignoring him just gathering her thoughts. "Well, for one... I always want to come find you." She grinned at him. "And well... I just thought maybe... since we've been together everything has been so amazingly wonderful... but I thought it might be nice..." Should she just be straight forward? She already kind of was being... "For us to start a family together."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am
Nteo rose to his feet once she got off him, shaking the dust and dirt from his bluish pelt.

"Okay." He was rather relieved when she said it would be lionesses only tonight. Nteo dodged THAT bullet rather well. He couldn't help but let the smile widen a little bit more at her next offer. "I would like that." It meant staying around Ochieng a little longer, plus, he would get to watch her work, and /maybe/ learn something, if he wasn't too distracted.

"Sure." he stated, as they began to walk. She seemed rather lost in thought, but Nteo never liked interrupting her.

When she began to speak, he nodded alongside her. They HAD been together for a while. It seemed like yesterday the two had met as Nteo's mane was still growing, and look where they were, years later.

He stopped dead in his tracks though at the mention of family. "A...a family...?" He was a little shocked to say the least. "Like...cubs?" And maybe a tad dense too. Nteo always wanted a family, but O was a little on the wilder side, so he never thought she'd want to settle like...like THAT.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 am
She had moved further away when he stopped, not realizing his progress had been halted until he spoke. She blinked and glanced back. She slowed down and turned herself around, walking back towards him. No laughter bubbled from her maw this time, though her ears lowered slightly. Ah so maybe she'd read the situation wrong? Maybe he wasn't ready...

"Well... yeah cubs." She smiled tentatively, unsure what to say. "I thought maybe... that would be something we'd want?" Her head tilted and an eyebrow arched. Her expression was easy going enough, obviously not upset with his confusion. "Or not." She said softly, smiling. "If that isn't something you're looking for." She cleared her throat and waited, tail flicking. Maybe she should have been more subtle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:42 am
Nteo, realizing his reaction, shook his head to rid the initial shock of the question. "No..I mean yes!" Great, now the lion felt like a complete idiot with the mixed messages. "I mean. No, that is something that I would like... a lot..." He started, walking towards her to meet in the middle. "I just...didn't think that is what you wanted."

When he reached her, he nuzzled her, red eyes twinkling. "It may be a lot of work," he joked. Ochieng never seemed to like the subject of work when it wasn't a hunt. "Maybe we should get started before your hunt" he whispered into her ear, chuckling afterwards.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am
Her head tilted in the opposite direction, confusion flickering over her features. It settled into something more reassured when he moved to her and she smiled softly. "Of course I'd want to share my happiness with you... with children." Maybe she hadn't initially wanted that... but the longer they'd been together the more she'd thought about it.

She shoved him lightly with a paw and laughed. "Behave!" She teased, before nipping his cheek and winking. "Race you back to our den!" And with that she was off, obviously deciding it was a good idea.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games