Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:29 pm
*thread poke*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:44 pm
Mgbamizu would lovvveee Nezi rp with Naani : )

He needs more rp  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:58 pm
KasaiLoki

8D Yay, do you care what the rp is about?

Pretty open with Naani, though she's mostly a depressed little bundle of angst all the time right now. Liable to snap at people.

*cough* Or I can do flighty, guilty Naani. (though I won't be able to mention why) *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 pm
Anything is good for me smile Mgs just needs more plotting haha. It’s be interesting to see how he handles a little snappy adolescent xD  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:14 pm
3nodding Sounds good. I can get something started after I've replied to my last few tags, if you want, or you can do it and I'll reply afterwards~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm
Sounds good, I am current at work so I can’t start anything until I get home in about 2 hours. I have one more work day until it’s my weekend. Unless you have discord? Guild rps tend to go a lot slower for me xP  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:33 pm
I don't know if my reply ever want through in pms, but any plots we had in the past. I'd love to continue! =)

I need to rp more in here anyways xD. oh and hello!
Hope all I'm well! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:46 pm
KasaiLoki
Sounds good, I am current at work so I can’t start anything until I get home in about 2 hours. I have one more work day until it’s my weekend. Unless you have discord? Guild rps tend to go a lot slower for me xP

Unfortunately no, I don't have it. xD;; Still haven't worked up the nerve to make an account. I'm okay with with slower guild rps too. <3 Helps me get my thoughts together about replies. (also holiday season has me gone most of the week anyway. *dies*)

chi honda
I don't know if my reply ever want through in pms, but any plots we had in the past. I'd love to continue! =)

I need to rp more in here anyways xD. oh and hello!
Hope all I'm well! <3

Lol, nope I don't think I got it. xD;;
Sounds good~! <3 The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Seb and Zaina. Because of the brief disbandment of the Intaba, he's wandering around as a rogue now. (but he's kind of okay with that, because he no longer has to be so guarded all the time) And... I'm not sure if I'll ever send him back there, only because I don't think he would. Most of his siblings left, and he really only has Mablevi now, plus the whole insanity thing.  

MangoMeow

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 pm
MangoMeow

Lol, nope I don't think I got it. xD;;
Sounds good~! <3 The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Seb and Zaina. Because of the brief disbandment of the Intaba, he's wandering around as a rogue now. (but he's kind of okay with that, because he no longer has to be so guarded all the time) And... I'm not sure if I'll ever send him back there, only because I don't think he would. Most of his siblings left, and he really only has Mablevi now, plus the whole insanity thing.

awww dang it sorry about that. i got sick during my birthday week so i forgot to check some stuff i thought i had responded too. ><

oh okay awesome well i think i responded to that rp if you'd like to still finish it. kinda like an rp in the past? and then if you;d want we could do a current rp with them since she is still a rouge wandering around looking for her place to go. meeting lots of people. totally up to you though =]

since i loved this idea from your pm.
Quote:
Seb is apparently a rogue now, and I was planning on him just wandering the roguelands with his familiar, trying to find a lost love from his childhood (i.e. Zaina)

she has nothing planned but needs lots of rp love. <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:34 pm
chi honda

awww dang it sorry about that. i got sick during my birthday week so i forgot to check some stuff i thought i had responded too. ><

oh okay awesome well i think i responded to that rp if you'd like to still finish it. kinda like an rp in the past? and then if you;d want we could do a current rp with them since she is still a rouge wandering around looking for her place to go. meeting lots of people. totally up to you though =]

since i loved this idea from your pm.
Quote:
Seb is apparently a rogue now, and I was planning on him just wandering the roguelands with his familiar, trying to find a lost love from his childhood (i.e. Zaina)

she has nothing planned but needs lots of rp love. <3

I'd love to plan something for them! Long lost love and all that. <33

And sure. ^^ I'll add it to my tags to reply to. Gonna need to read up on what happened in the rp, so I can remember. xD;;  

MangoMeow

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces