Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19 f looking for a datemate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibii Hime

Loyal Hellraiser

9,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:38 pm
Hello! My name is Sidney and I'm 19.
I turn 20 in September, in case you're concerned. I've been on gaia for a long time, and while I've tried this forum a few times I thought I might try it again. I know everyone says to not judge a book by its cover, but I read a lot and if the cover is pretty I'll give it a chance. Don't get butt hurt if I don't wanna read ya.

I'm kind of geeky and nerdy, I do cosplays and I draw. I watch Let's Plays on Youtube, and sometimes I watch anime. I'm pretty easy to talk to, at least I think so. I'm kind of shy, but I'll take initiative if the conversation isn't going anywhere.
If you wanna ask me anything, just shoot me a message and I'll probably send you my discord.
And if you're a girl, I'd love to be your friend. (I'm not looking for a girl to date currently, sorry.)

If you wanna see my face to judge my book by its cover, follow this link: Here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Chibii Hime
Hello! My name is Sidney and I'm 19.
I turn 20 in September, in case you're concerned. I've been on gaia for a long time, and while I've tried this forum a few times I thought I might try it again. I know everyone says to not judge a book by its cover, but I read a lot and if the cover is pretty I'll give it a chance. Don't get butt hurt if I don't wanna read ya.

I'm kind of geeky and nerdy, I do cosplays and I draw. I watch Let's Plays on Youtube, and sometimes I watch anime. I'm pretty easy to talk to, at least I think so. I'm kind of shy, but I'll take initiative if the conversation isn't going anywhere.
If you wanna ask me anything, just shoot me a message and I'll probably send you my discord.
And if you're a girl, I'd love to be your friend. (I'm not looking for a girl to date currently, sorry.)

If you wanna see my face to judge my book by its cover, follow this link: Here!

hi. i'm 29 y/o i'm also looking for a datemate. or am i too old?  

TheLoneMage

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff