Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Utako had spent some time in the area, mostly in his mortal form, but at night he would fly up and survey the area. To him, it was a more pleasurable experience walking in mortal form, it drew less attention and he could have a quiet day to himself (or in this case with a radiant goddess).

He led the way toward a river he had visited earlier. It would be the perfect spot on a hot day like today. Better yet, he had never seen anyone in the area, so they would most likely have the place to themselves.

“The river is usually at its' highest this time of year. If we follow it down far enough, it leads to some beautiful waterfalls.” He explained, as they approached the river. It was moving quicker then normal. Usually he would be the first to jump in, but he was certain that even a lion with his stature you be pulled away by the current.

“Hm, maybe the water is calmer more down stream. What do you think?” He asked Najwa.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image

Najwa walked quietly alongside the male she had made friends with. She still couldn't get over her luck that she had found another god down here in the mortal realm on her very first time down here, a god she hadn't actually ever met up in the Heavens at that. As they walked along she was quiet and looked all around her. It was strange to be walking and not flying and even stranger not to feel her wings spread out above her catching the wind every once in awhile.

"That water seems intense." She told him eying it with scepticism. She had come down here looking for an adventure but getting washed away a river didn't seem like something she wanted to do. "Lets try further down stream" she said with a nod of her head. Despite her hesitation there was a lot of excitement in her eyes. This was going to be a good day she already knew.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 pm
He gave her a grin and led the way down the river, but before they could get too far, Utako heard a loud cry that sounded like claws scratching stone. He looked at the rushing water and saw a small leopard whose head kept bobbing up and down in the water.

“Just what we needed.” Utako said with annoyance. All he wanted was a quiet evening with his new goddess friend. He knew that he should focus on coming up with a plan to rescue the leopard, but he really just wanted to find a spot for the two of them to go swimming.

“Hm the water should be calmer in a little ways down. Should be safe to go rescue the leopard. Or we could try and fly to him and see if he could grab a hold of us and we could lift him out.” He stated. “Then again we could just leave him to his fate.” He said the last part in a slight joking tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:14 pm
Najwa frowned when she saw the bobbing head of the leopard in the water. Her frown only deepened when Utako suggested that they leave the poor creature to his fate. The quiet goddess was probably one of the most caring creatures on the earth, she couldn't handle the thought of harming a single living creature. She turned just in time to see that the male was most likely joking.

"I've never swam." she said quietly. The water actually some what frightened the goddess but she knew that she had to find a way to save the poor drowning creature. "Utako we have to do something." she said turning urgently towards the male god. "Please find away to help him."

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:27 pm
Utako's normal smug face turned to that of seriousness when Najwa spoke. He wasn't used to gods or goddesses being caring toward mortals. His own feelings toward mortals changed depending on how bored he was. However, he couldn't let Najwa be worried about the mortal.

His attention went back toward the river and he let out a sigh. He was a decent enough swimmer. Even if he got carried away by the current, he could at the very least get to the leopard and lift him up.

“Keep heading downstream, I will do what I can to get to him.” He said right before he bolted toward the river, diving in. The water was moving faster than what he had anticipated. If the water had been calmer, he would be able to stand in it, but right now he felt himself being pushed around. “It's not too bad!” He yelled at Najwa, trying to give her a little bit of comfort.

He started to paddle toward the drowning leopard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:23 pm
The Goddess watched as she continued her way downstream, she wasn't sure if Utako had meant for her to continue along and not watch but she hadn't wanted to just leave, what if something went wrong. She didn't know how to swim but she didn't want to leave Utako without help either. Though of course she didn't think she could really lift anything of Utako's size either.

As she watched Utako's rescue in action she couldn't help but smile and day dream a little. She hadn't known him too long but she knew that she was beginning to like the male more and more. Perhaps she would even have to introduce her sister to him soon. The thought gave her stomach a little dip, it felt like butterflies were in it and she knew it had nothing to do with the thought of diving into the water that was rushing bellow her.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:41 pm
Utako managed to get close enough to the leopard to grab him on the back of the neck like a mother lioness to her baby. He tried being gentle, knowing mortals were much more breakable then gods. The water was still an obstacle, but he had his sights on Najwa. There was no way he was going to look like a fool in front of her.

He paddled toward her, being mindful of rocks and logs. When he was at the edge of the water, he carefully set down the leopard and looked at Najwa.

“This was not how I imagined our walk going.” He said with a grin. Without thinking he shook himself off, causing his fluffy mane to puff out. “Hopefully I managed to look good while saving this little guy.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:46 pm
When Najwa saw the leopard set down to safety she couldn't help but let out a little cheer of excitement, Utako had done such a great job. It wasn't long before he had joined her again.

She gave out a good laugh when he shook himself dry, getting her all wet in the process, she couldn't bring herself to tell him off though not after he had just gone to heroic lengths just to put her mind at ease. "You looked amazing." she said a slight blush rising to her cheeks.

"No I don't think I thought our walk would go like this either, though I did have a question for you." she said a bit shyly... looking up at him she couldn't quite bring herself to actually ask him what she wanted.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:58 pm
His grin widened at the compliment. “Having you waiting for me, made sure I would get the job done quick and properly. I could not have a mortal drowning during our outing. It would ruin the mood.” Utako laughed as the leopard started to stir.

“I enjoy answering questions.” He responded with a wink, doing his best to keep his playful demeanor. Right now he was on the tired side, but he did not want Najwa to worry. He needed to be strong. The last thing he wanted was for his new goddess friend to think of him as weak. “Though sometimes my answers have twist and turns. Being direct isn’t exactly my style.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:03 pm
Smiling lightly she tired to keep the question easy then, "Will you come with me to meet my sister?" she asked. She left out that finding her sister might be a task of sorts. The Goddess of Mysteries wasn't always one that could be easiest found, but Najwa could usually track her down when need be a sibling connection perhaps.

She looked hopefully at the male, trying to keep her heart from beating too loudly.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:33 pm
Meeting with another god? Utako was always carefully to tread lightly when it came to gods, knowing that meeting the wrong one could end in immense pain. Najwa was sweet though and the likely hood of her sister being a devious or dangerous being was slim. Plus at this rate he was pretty sure Najwa could ask anything of him and he would say yes to keep her happy.

“I would be honored to meet her,” he answered. “Just lead the way and I will follow.”  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games