Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
26/M Looking for chat and more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:57 am
Just your average yet no so average dude here. Basic info lies on my profile. I will chat with anyone who PM's me. If i start getting punny or random around you it just means im comfortable talking to you. (I'm a coffee fiend so i will have random bursts of energy lols )
I have no real sexuality really, if i click with the soul whatever else fallows after. So it's easier to say i go both ways. xd

If your geeky or love to game, we will get along very very well.

"Don't make me hug you." Is by far my favorite go to threat. biggrin Yeah i don't know where i was going either, shhh just smile and wave.

Anything more, just ask! I'm very friendly. 3nodding

-Sulien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:13 pm
Sulien
Just your average yet no so average dude here. Basic info lies on my profile. I will chat with anyone who PM's me. If i start getting punny or random around you it just means im comfortable talking to you. (I'm a coffee fiend so i will have random bursts of energy lols )
I have no real sexuality really, if i click with the soul whatever else fallows after. So it's easier to say i go both ways. xd

"Don't make me hug you." Is by far my favorite go to threat. biggrin Yeah i don't know where i was going either, shhh just smile and wave.

-Sulien

i'm a bi male 29. do you have a skype or discord?  

TheLoneMage

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 pm
TheLoneMage
Sulien

-Sulien

i'm a bi male 29. do you have a skype or discord?

I shot you a message :3  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff