[PRP] Out and About (Ruxx x Tatamisa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 am
User Image

Ruxx made his way through the pride. The darkly coloured male had mostly been keeping to himself since his mother had left the pride. He had been old enough when she left that mostly he had been able to care for himself, with some help from kind pride members.

Ever since his mom had left Ruxx wasn't really sure where he stood in the pride, he was fearful that others might look down on him. Really he founded it easier to just avoid everyone and live on his own. He was fortunate enough to have his siblings at least which was key to his sanity.

Tonight he was making his way towards the watering hole. It was likely a place he would run into others but he was thirsty so he was just going to have to bit the bullet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

Tatamisa was noticing a pattern in her family that there never seemed to be much longer than a moment of peace. She was sure the last time she had seen Nyeusi around she had an especially large belly, despite still being.. well, Nyeusi. She hadn't brought it up to her parents, they hadn't brought it up to her, there was a good chance they were all too stunned to say anything about it at all.. so she was on her own, pondering the strangeness of life in the moonlight by the waterhole.

It was surprisingly quiet there tonight, yet Ruxx's arrival very nearly went unnoticed. Had it been any busier, he could have sneaked right in and out without being spotted at all.. a benefit of a dark coat. Without thinking, Tatamisa stared at him, still off in her own little world.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 pm
Ruxx slipped along the waters edge finding a spot with pretty much nobody around and he quickly bowed his head and took a few long slow sips of water. As the cool water slid down his throat he lifted his head and noticed a dark lioness looking back his way. He recognized her as a pride member but beyond that he knew nothing. He wasn't sure what to do so he stood for moment collecting his thoughts.

Deciding to go against everything he normally would do he made his way towards the female. "Good evening." he greeted her with a bow of his head. He hoped that he wasn't presumptuous in the fact that he thought she wanted to talk to him. He sat down before her to wait to see what she had to say, he didn't have much social grace.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:27 pm
His approach and greeting knocked Tatamisa back into the present and she put on a cheery smile easily. She might have been distracted but it wasn't hard to be polite and friendly.

"Hello there," she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you."

It was hard to see in the dark but she was pretty sure she could guess what family he was from based on the colors of his mane. He was much plainer than the majority of them, but still unmistakable.

"It's quiet here tonight," she observed, smiling, "My name is Tatamisa, it's nice to meet you..?"

nessiaing

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Ruxx was pleased when the other one did seem to want to talk to him, perhaps he wasn't as useless at this social interaction as he thought he was. "It's okay." he told the lioness when she apologized Ruxx had gotten more than one odd.

"Hi Tatamisa, my name is Ruxx." he told her kindly. He looked around the watering hole, "I suppose its quiet, I don't normally come this time of night." he told her honestly.

"I have seen you around though haven't I? You are a hunter as well. I've seen you come out with different hunting parties." he was trying to make good conversation but he wasn't sure he was succeeding at it. He looked at her hoping she would lead them in a conversation and he would just be able to follow along happily.

Ecavi

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff