Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] This isn't what I had in mind [Faruk x Zlatan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were going to get in trouble. He just knew it. All the facts pointed that going through with this plan would lead to nothing good.

And yet, Faruk couldn't just let Zlatan wander into the small cave by himself.

It was dumb of him to point out what he had found. The small cave was too small for an adult to squeeze through. Too small for even an adolescent. He hadn't gone in it, of course. He wasn't foolish.

Or maybe he was. He did mention it out loud. And he had agreed to accompany Zlatan to the hole. Just to look at it, of course. That was all he agreed to. And then, they could go back home before anyone knows anything is amiss.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:34 am
Zlatan looked at his brother nervously, why he had suggested they come to this hole he would never know, but the thought of escaping from his female siblings, even for a short while was just so tempting!

The hole was small and dark and who knew where it went or even if the first step would lead to disaster for them both. "Uhm, maybe this is a bad idea?" He looked to his brother Faruk was normally the more confident, he was the one to follow. In comparison he would normally just hide and try and avoid his rambunctious sisters.

He had really only pointed out the hole as sort of a test of bravery, he was now having some extreme anxiety issues. What if they were never seen again?!?! He looked to his brother and frowned deeply "maybe we should do something else, we could go to the watering hole?"

- Mynsed -

Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Good. His brother had sense about him after all. Letting out a relieved sigh, Faruk looked over at his brightly colored sibling, giving a wry smile. "It was a bad idea," he pointed out, nodding to emphasize his point. "Yea, let's go to the watering... hole..." Faruk trailed off, eyes narrowing and now focused on the hole. There was something... in there. He moved again, like he just had, and saw the glint deeper into the tiny cave. What was that?

He stood there, pondering his choices. It would be safer to go to the watering hole. Zlatan sounded anxious, so going to check out what the glint was would not help. And yet... curiosity washed over him in giant waves. He shouldn't go in there. It was dark.

Faruk started to move over to the hole. "Hold on," he whispered to Zlatan, eyes still focusing on where he saw the glint. "I saw something..." ears twitching, he stood right before the hole before looking back at Zlatan. "I'll be quick and then we can go to the watering hole," he assured, already crouching to his belly so he could start worming into the hole.
Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 am
The anxious feeling fled from him for a moment and he breathed a sigh of releif as his brother seemed to be about to agree to go to the watering hole instead. It was much safer there, there would probably be adults, there might be, sisters, dreaded sisters, but at least they wouldn;t be crawling in to the unknown..

That was until his slate blue sibling dropped to his belly and started crawling in to the hole "Faruk!" The yellow male exclaimed, his voice pitching in to a note that only wild dogs could hear. "D..dont, I'm sorry we came." He muttered nervously pawing at his brothers tail as he continued to vanished in to the cramped space.

He had no idea what his brother had seen but what if he got stuck? "Please come back out now." He frowns pawing the ground anxiously. He wished he had never seen this hole. A lump formed in his throat and though his sibling had told him to wait he dropped to his belly and inched towards the dark recess "Don't go to far I..I'll come in after you okay?" He gulped the lump in his throat and took a deep breath willing his paws to inch him in to the terrifying gap. Maybe Faruk would just come straight back out and he wouldn't have to go in after him? "Uhm.. I'm coming in?"

- Mynsed -
sorry for the wait!

Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:48 pm
Guilt struck him hard in the gut and Faruk nearly backed out. But… he was almost there, almost to the shiny object. It was just be for a moment. ”I’m fine,” Faruk called back to his brother. Once he was fully inside, he was able to stand up. It was a little… den. Maybe? It looked unused. It was a bit spacious. Bright eyes looked around, searching for the object that caught his interest. An old chain with gems on it. What a strange object, to find in this area.

His brother’s uncertain voice brought him out of it. Shaking his head, he moved over to the chain. ”No need, I’m coming back,” Faruk assured before snatching up the old chain in his mouth. He wished he could clean it first but… no such luck. Grimacing, he got to his belly and started moving back out of the hole, back towards Zlatan.
Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 am
Zlatan heaved an audible sigh of relief as his brother started to come back towards him. He wiggled backwards, happy only his paws had gone in to the darkness. The glimmer of something shiny in his brothers maw did not escape his attention though and curiosity made his ears twitch.

"What did you find?" his paws tapped the ground, a little impatiently, now he had moved from the hole he could see the shimmer against his brothers chest.

"Just, don't get stuck okay? I think mother would kill me if you got stuck." He squeaks pawing carefully at the mouth of the hole. It would be fine, Faruk was coming closer, hopefully they could both leave this darned hole now and go and do something safer.

- Mynsed -

Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 pm
Faruk didn’t respond to Zlatan, choosing to remain silent. He didn’t want to drop the trinket he found just to respond right then in there. Carefully, he climbed through the hole, only pausing for a few brief moments when a branch snagged his fur. Growling around the chain in his mouth, he lurched forward, feeling a few strands on his fur being plucked, before finally, he was emerging from the hole. Immediately, he dropped the trinket, glancing back at the small hole before looking at his brother. ”Mother wouldn’t kill you,” he remarked easily, looking back at the trinket.

It was a pretty, old thing. He didn’t know who left it there or what exactly it was for. It was a necklace, though. He had seen others with it. And it was a pale gold color, with blue gems. Shrugging, he pushed the trinket to Zlatan. ”You have it,” he muttered before standing up and shaking out his fur, dislodging the dirt.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am
- Mynsed -

The yellow male tilted his head. His brother had gone all that way in to the scary darkness, braving gods knows what and found something perfectly shiny and now he was just giving it away?

“I think mother would be angry if you got hurt Faruk.” He sighs and looks at the treasure his sibling had fetched. It was pretty. He guessed if they washed it at the watering hole it might be even nicer.

“I think mama would like it Faruk, why don’t we give it to her?” He smiles at his brother and flicks his tail. “B..but lets not tell her where we got it okay?”  

Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:57 pm
”But she wouldn’t hurt you for it. She knows you’re the good child,” Faruk reminded him with a small grin, nudging him lightly. His brother fretted too much. Was too nervous. It was up to Faruk to protect him. And all of his siblings. His family came first, before the pride, before others.

And his brother’s niceness needed protecting, too. The yellow cub was too good and sweet. He needed to stay that way. Nodding, Faruk glanced at the necklace. ”She’ll like it,” Faruk agreed, sweeping it up. He’ll wash it off and give it to mother. Or have Zlatan give it to her. Faruk really didn’t want to take the credit for it. ”Come on, let’s go home.”

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 am
- Mynsed -
Fin?

Faruk smiled at his brother, he was so protective. He wished he was strong and adventurous like his sibling but it was impossible for him. Still he was happy to just tag along, to be the follower in his family.

“Yes, I’m sure mama will be very pleased to receive it!” He grins happily, there was nothing better than being with his brother but home and the comfort of their more extended family was always welcome. Without any hesitation the soft yellow male picked up his paws and followed closely after his brother.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff