[PRP] Let's Chat! (Arlii x D'lin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 pm
The sun was shining brightly down on Western Weyr, promising a perfect day for flying and getting chores done. Which was exactly what Arlii had spent a majority of the morning doing, including a nice flight with Erinaeth and her sister, Finia and Komaith. Now, the greenrider was starting to drag a little bit, planning to go relax. Except, Eri was Not Ready. She wanted to go find Other dragons to talk with. Ones that weren't so cranky as Komaith. There was a little bit of back and forth banter between rider and dragon on what they should do. But finally, Erinaeth one. Sort of.

The green happily thrummed where Arlii was currently scrubbing her hide. See? My ideas are the best, Arliimine. And that feels so good! She swiveled her head around to bump at her rider.

Arlii just laughed, giving the green muzzle an affectionate pat before pushing her head away. "If you keep distracting me like that, I'll never finish!" She teased, going back to working the brush gently along that smooth green hide.

Erinaeth just stretched a little more, letting the sunshine warm her hide at the same time. Any dragons that happened by received happy trills from the spunky green. She did pout only a little that no one seemed to want to spend time and chat with her. Maybe she was doomed to only have spent part of the day with Komaith.

A little to the right, please mine- OH. Hello there! She spotted yet another dragon passing by, this time a handsome bronze.

Peppermint Coffee
RP for youuu <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 am
D'lin was sitting upon a stool, washing his bronze dragon down first. Druicath had actually managed to get himself dusty and muddy at the same time and it made the man sigh. So he'd have to wash him down and reoil him down.

When Druicath was adressed like that, blue eyes opened and looked down at the green that seemed to be passing by. His head canted to one side as he craned his neck out to get a better look. It wasn't like he didn't talk to greens, he just wouldn't chase them. Hello, little green. He had a deep voice, even if they were mind-speaking.

D'lin noticed his dragon's movements and turned his head to see the green and then the green's rider. "Ah. So that's what made you sit still." Druicath was twitching and fidgeting the whole scrub down, like it tickled or he was being to hard. Of course D'lin knew he wasn't being that hard, but his dragon loved to make his life even harder than necessary. He put the scrub brush down and dried his hands on a towel before pushing them through his hair and turning again.

"I haven't seen this one before."
Kyrieko

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 pm
That seemed to be all it took for Erinaeth to decide she was going to bounce right over to meet this bronze. He was very nice, saying hello back! Maybe he'd even have some interesting things to tell her about?! She gave a happy little trill. Hello, hello! The day is quite nice, isn't it? It seems to be a day for scrubs as well. A glance at her own hide followed this. I am Erinaeth. I have not met you. She canted her head curiously up towards the bronze one.

Arlii, on the other hand, just threw up her hands and gave up on finishing any scrubbing and oiling for the time being. Once something caught her dragons interest, that was all she wrote. She instead followed after her dragon, glancing towards the bronze dragon who seemed to catch her interest.

The poor soul. Arlii sighed, setting her bucket and all the contents down as she moved around her dragon to find out if the bronze's rider was around. When she spotted him, she gave an apologetic smile.

"Ah, hello there. Sorry for the... intrusion." She brushed her hands along the sides of her pants. "Eri here just couldn't sit still. And, I'm guessin' your bronze was the only dragon to respond to her." This was said with one of those "Why me?!" looks.

Turning back towards the bronzerider, Arlii offered up a smile and a hand to shake. "Call me Arlii. The green brat is Erinaeth."

I am NOT a brat! You just don't have any appreciation for interesting conversation. She was informed.

Peppermint Coffee
So sorry for the delay in replying ;n; <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:19 pm
A good day for scrubs, indeed. The bronze flapped his wings once, sending D'linn's hair whipping about and then he seemed to preen at the glare he was getting. Erinaeth? I am Druicath. He bowed his head down to her and squinted a little, watching the small green closely.

"No need to apologize," the other Rider said with a shrug. It was where you went to oil down the dragons. He smoothed his hands along Druicath's neck now, working the skin carefully, massaging the oil into it to make it gleam even more.

When she said Druicath was the only one to respond to the green, he flicked his eyes up. Interesting. Usually he only responded to Golds. Whatever. Maybe he was finally growing up and getting over his Gold blindness. Better yet, maybe he'd be friendly enough to make a friend.

"I'm D'linn. This is Druicath. It's odd he responds to anyone not a gold, honestly. He's a snob."

I don't know... Druicath's eyes were swirling with mirth now. You seem like a brat. Hopefully she'd know he was just joking and lowered his head for his rider now that he was starting to stand on his toes to get higher.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items