Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Milton Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 pm
xxxA ɪ ɴ ᴅ ʀ ɪ ᴜxxM ɪ ʟ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ' sxxF ʟ ᴀ ᴛxxx

User Image

xxxD ᴜ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ , I R E L A N Dxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:29 pm
xxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇxxA ᴍxxI ?xxx

xxxxxAɪɴᴅʀɪᴜ́ Cᴀᴍᴅᴇɴ Mɪʟᴛᴏɴxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Wᴏʀᴋ || Cʟᴀss || Vɪsɪᴛɪɴɢ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ || Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ ||

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:34 pm
xxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxx

⇝ Aindy currently has only a goldfish, named Suzette

⇝ The flat is also nicknamed Aindy's "Home Base" since he has his massive computer system set up here.

⇝ He lives here while at Uni in Dublin, studying Biotechnology

⇝ Whenever he's not in his flat, he's probably at the pool in the ground floor of the flat complex.

⇝ Aindy drives a BMW 6 Series Convertible [x]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:41 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------нσgωαятѕ----αℓυмиα----нυғғlepυғғ------

The car ride from the airport to Aindy's flat in Dublin was amazing; she loved riding in the car with the top down. It was a very exhilarating experience. But, on the downside, it basically cut off all their conversation, unless they happened to be going slow. Climbing out of his car, she smiled and picked up the conversation where they'd left off. "But yeah, like I was saying, I loved school, but I'm glad that it's over now. I'll miss seeing my friends every day, but work and real life," she said, excitedly. The girl looked over at her friend and beamed happily, wondering how she would explain to him that she wasn't going to be going to uni after school, instead straight into the workforce... also that she was a witch. Well, that last part wouldn't be possible unless, no, she was getting ahead of herself. "So, you've got a flat all to yourself? That's pretty sweet. I'm still living with my aunt, but she's wanting to move back to Ireland now that I'm out of school." Claire shrugged and hefted her bag out of the boot of his car.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agє 18Uηι Sтυ∂єηтSιηgℓє

Aindriú had enjoyed the drive home, as he usually did. Summer was his favorite time, if only so he could drive with the top down on his car. When they arrived at his flat complex, she continued their prior conversation, saying she loved school, but she was ready for work and life. "Yeah, but yer still 'av uni ter go through, whaich is more school for yer." He smirked at her, half wondering where she'd choose to school at. If she decided to go to her hometown, they'd be across the country, but still within visiting distance. Unless she found another lad at her school.... but maybe she'd come to Dublin with him? He'd enjoy the company, after all. No, that was too forward of thinking. They weren't even really dating yet.... or were they? Either way.

He looked over at her when she asked about his flat, and he nodded along. She also mentioned she was back to living with her aunt, but from the letters, the woman didn't seem bad at all. "It cud be worse, yer cud be 'omeless, after all. An' yeah, me flat's on da third floor. Let's go, then?" He took her heavy bag from her hands, closing the boot and carrying her suitcase. She was his guest, after all. He led her inside, giving her the passcode for the door, then led her to the lift. "Thar's a pool 'ere too, so if we git bored we can swim. Anyway, into de rickety auld lift." He let her step in, then followed, clicking the button for the third floor. Once there, he walked down the hall to his door and pulled out his keys, unlocking the door and flicking on the light, before letting her inside. "Well, 'ere we are. I'll gie yer a tour, though thar's not much ter see." He grinned, setting her bag beside the couch before showing her his little flat. When they were done, he flopped on the couch, patting the seat beside him for her to join him.

Summer II

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Kɪᴅᴅ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ,
Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Kɪᴅᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴏᴅ's ʟᴀᴡs I ᴅɪᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ,
Aɴᴅ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅʟʏ I ᴅɪᴅ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.
I ᴡᴀs sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴠᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ,
Oʜ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ's ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛ, ᴍʏ ᴠᴏᴡs I sᴏᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ,
Oʜ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴛ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ,
Lᴀᴡs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟ,
Sᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜɴ ʙᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Claire chuckled nervously when Aindy mentioned going to uni, but said no more, since he was already distracted onto something else. When he pointed out the pool, Claire smiled happily and nodded, liking the idea of going swimming with him. She followed him into the lift and up to his flat. The girl followed silently on the tour of his flat, then smirked when he sat on the couch and patted the seat beside him. She dropped happily onto the couch and slipped off her shoes, curling her legs under her. Despite having stopped doing her gymnastics a few years ago, she was still quick flexible and bendy, so she was able to get her legs beneath her. "So, what did you have in mind for the rest of the day?" she asked, smiling sweetly at him. Somehow, she wanted to brooch on the subject of her wild crush on him, but she figured that it would be a little off if that was the first thing out of her mouth.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agє 18Uηι Sтυ∂єηтSιηgℓє

Aindriú had sat down on the rather cushy couch after their little tour, and Claire sat beside him, all bent into a position she must've thought was cosy. She asked about his plans for the day, causing him to respond with a very eloquent ""Erm...." since he really, really hadn't even thought about it. "Oi don't know, we could go for a drive raund dublin? Go our for dinner, thar's a nice wee oriental restaurant oi loike. Then maybe we can go for a late-night swim?" He shrugged, hoping she'd like the idea of a summer drive. She seemed to like the drive from the airport, after all. If she didn't, they could always walk to one of the nearby restaurants for dinner, so there was that option too.

Summer II

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Kɪᴅᴅ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ,
Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Kɪᴅᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴏᴅ's ʟᴀᴡs I ᴅɪᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ,
Aɴᴅ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅʟʏ I ᴅɪᴅ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.
I ᴡᴀs sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴠᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ,
Oʜ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ's ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛ, ᴍʏ ᴠᴏᴡs I sᴏᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ,
Oʜ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴛ, ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ ʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ,
Lᴀᴡs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟ,
Sᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜɴ ʙᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀs I sᴀɪʟᴇᴅ.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm

When he started to lay out a plan for the rest of the day, Claire shifted on the couch and watched him suggest plans, smirking the whole time. "Take a ride in the drop top? That sounds like a plan." She smiled happily, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She'd really be up for anything, as long as it was with Aindy. There was something hypnotic about him. "Oriental food is alright. My aunt got into sushi in London and I have to admit it wasn't that bad." Pushing up from the couch, she spun around and looked at Aindriu on the couch, then added, "Maybe after the swim, we can snuggle and watch some tele or netflix or something."

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff