Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Rapidash PokeSoq Herd Helper -entered in DJ's bribes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 am
I really enjoyed reading your herd concept. I really like the Rapidash's from the event.

Are you by chance looking for another alternate? I am entered in a few other games right now though I thought I would offer myself up if by chance you needed another person. Totally cool if you don't.

Edit just saw your reply, I am happy to join your group if I am still open by Friday without a freebie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 am
Rita Zyon
I really enjoyed reading your herd concept. I really like the Rapidash's from the event.

Are you by chance looking for another alternate? I am entered in a few other games right now though I thought I would offer myself up if by chance you needed another person. Totally cool if you don't.

Edit just saw your reply, I am happy to join your group if I am still open by Friday without a freebie

Awesome I'm going to post the entry the night before the contest ends. Because you can't change the list and I knew people would win before it ended.
Could you give me a preference list?  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 am
I was super confused since I wasn't quoted the win xD LOL!
I was all, "What? ... What did I win...?" LOL

I'm gonna totally follow this herd if (and hoping) you guys win though!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 am
AislingJuno
Awesome I'm going to post the entry the night before the contest ends. Because you can't change the list and I knew people would win before it ended.
Could you give me a preference list?
I like 2 or 3 the best but, let's go with 2 since I could always use more orange!  

Rita Zyon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:57 am
Ok so that means we just need people for 3, and 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:40 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
I was super confused since I wasn't quoted the win xD LOL!
I was all, "What? ... What did I win...?" LOL

I'm gonna totally follow this herd if (and hoping) you guys win though!

I can't wait to see what musica makes you. She makes the most gorgeous shinny soq.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Ok so Rita just Won a soq - We need three people to join. This thread must give luck to people -we all get ponies throws magic dust.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:37 pm
Sorry, this thread must be giving people some luck! I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you find some more people to enter with. I will keep an eye on this thread in case I ever get a soquili that will fit in here.  

Rita Zyon

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm
Sure If the people who win freebie soq are still interested and this becomes a real herd. I more then welcome anyone to join in biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Hi, I just wanted to let the two of you know that I have just won my freebie. I'm am more then willing to give the idea for the herd to others and allow the concept to still be entered. It also looks like Argent in your group for the semi custom has already won so I don't know how that will effect your chances at winning the semi. If you still want to enter for the Rapidash group, I can post in both threads and see if I can find people who will be interested in the herd.

Malikztiah Ankhwave

stormflower

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:30 pm
Of course if you win the Dynamic Trio contest we will just say this thread is super lucky since everyone who posts here seems to win a freebie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:17 pm
Revolutionary Roniel just pm'd me and If you still want to enter for a Rapidash group Roniel has one . The concept is very different. and it would be up to you if you wanted to join. We also discussed that all of you can also use the concept I wrote up . It would be up to the people involved which concept they want to use or what elements from either. I would suggest to Pm Roniel.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:50 pm
hehe I was just coming to let you know I won a splycing freebie, but I see that it seems most who were interested in this concept have won now. Grats!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 am
Hi I just wanted to let people know I entered DJ bribe for a herd helper based on this concept. I put no beaks, armor , fire pokemon inspired and Greek or Roman items possibly.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas