[PRP] Gnawing [Peuo x Faruk]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 pm
Things had been super confusing lately for Peuo. Galdric in general was something she was still working out. Their last encounter had her more sure about her feelings but she still felt stupid and a bit on the weirder side of things.

But that was not important right now at all. She was on duty as a guard and her mind was else where. Right now her patrol was with in the heart of the pride which was a bit easier than being on the border. Lately things had been a lot calmer under Kimondo so her patrol was almost a glorified baby sitting job. Peuo still felt that maybe she shouldn't be lost in thought on the clock.

The lioness took a seat. A break. Yeah that might help her gather herself enough to regain focus.

Peuo shut her eyes. Things were fine. This was actually good because she really really liked Galdric. She wasn't worried about him as much as she was worried about her self living up to her full potential with him. What if he got bored with her or what if there were better lionesses then her out there which were a bit more normal.

She took a deep breath and let our a good satisfying sigh. These were just thoughts and worries and if Tatkret was here, she'd had called her a dummy for having them. There, better.

Still , Galdric kept gnawing her thoughts in the back of her mind. She could continue her patrol though and not worry too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:16 pm
Faruk was required to observe the duties of different ranks. Eventually, he’ll be old enough to become an essential part of the pride. And he needed to know what to do. And all

Sighing, Faruk dragged himself to the more busier part of the pride. His eyes searched tiredly. He wanted to nap, not observe. His eyes fell on the light lioness with the wing markings, blinking. Was she sleeping? Why were her eyes closed? Confused, Faruk slowly approached, before sitting down in front of her. For several moments, he simply stared at her. Finally, he spoke up. ”Miss, are you alright?” he asked softly, hesitantly. Should he just leave? He was rather confused.
Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:22 am
- Mynsed -
I am so sorry for delay D:

The white lionesses ears twitched at the sound of a small voice. Her head whipped around to find a smaller male cub was speaking to her. Her eyes widened a bit unsure what to say so the words "Small" came from her maw.

No no, that wasn't what you said to a cub. That was wrong but the lioness found her self at a loss of words and she hadn't had much cub interaction so she wasn't completely sure what to say.

"Sorry. You surprised me," There was a weak attempt at a smile, "I'm fine. I'm just... thinking about things and not really sure why I'm wasting my time thinking about these things. " A frown eclipsed the once weak smile and she hung her head low. "Really stupid adult stupid things that are also dumb. Things you'd not understand..... Hey why are you wasting your time with me when you could be playing?" She tilted her head at the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:31 pm
Small. He had been called small. Sure, he was a cub, he was supposed to be small. But it did annoy him that someone would so blatantly point it out… even if he has said very much the same thing and worse to others. Frowning, he wondered if he should just walk away. He could deal with this rank nonsense another day. It served him right, meddling into someone else’s business. This was why he chose to nap instead of socializing.

When she continued to speak, Faruk realized something. He didn’t like this lady. She was thinking about something and admitted to wasting time and yet still thought about it? It was ridiculous. And being told he wouldn’t understand… was she intentionally insulting him? His eyes narrowed. ”I don’t like to play,” he said flatly. He was still irked but he wasn’t going to bother correcting her and speaking bluntly about what he actually thought about her thinking and his lack of understanding. He was a cub but he thought himself way smarter than most other cubs! At the very least, he was more careful.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:49 pm
- Mynsed -

"Odd.." Pueo shrugged. "I was pretty sure that was what cubs did last time I checked." Which had been a very long time ago when she was a cub. "Not even play fighting or play hunting? Don't tell me they have cubs actually hunting these days," She was not being serious and it showed by the lack of enthusiasm in her voice.

"So if you don't like to play... What is it that you do then? I really am curious." That was the truth and her tone reflected this. She really was curious and she wasn't picking up on the fact that maybe this cub didn't like her very much. Pueo was terrible at reading others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:04 am
Faruk frowned. She really was trying to make him mad. He wouldn’t let her, though. I don’t,” he snapped out. So much for not letting her get to him. Huffing, he turned his head. She was being ridiculous, with her assumptions.

With her next question, he turned his head towards her, eyeing her suspiciously. ”I like to nap. A lot. And watch the stars at night. Or the clouds during the day,” he admitted. He turned to her, nose wrinkling. ”Not all cubs like to play, y’know,” Faruk informed her peevishly.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:30 pm
- Mynsed -

She didn't know that and it showed one Pueo's face. She was taken aback by what this cub was saying.

"That sounds..." She tilted her head some,"That sounds so boring.." There was a frown. " Are you sure you're not a really young looking old man or somethin? That sounds horrible. Like you're at the end of your life and lazy. Tsk tsk kid. " She frowned deeper. "Maybe you were doing it wrong.. Playing I mean. Maybe you should try it again because that other stuff is for grandpas." All of this was said with concern and not reading her audience. But gosh darn it, Pueo wanted this kid to have a childhood. Or maybe she didn't want her concept of a cub to be challenged. It was unclear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:45 pm
Faruk stared at her. Was… was this adult an idiot? Or simple minded? He didn’t think it was possible to be an old man while looking like a cub. His chin lifted. She was stubbornly holding onto the belief that all cubs liked to play.

”I’m not a grandpa and I didn’t play wrong. Can someone play wrong?” his eyes squinted in thought. No… he used to enjoy playing a little bit, when he was super young and not able to even leave the den. But… not anymore. And even then, not much. ”Adults aren’t supposed to talk that way to cubs,” he mumbled.

Alpaca Chobi

- Mynsed -

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 pm
- Mynsed -
/tropical far away love <3

"Well I don't know if some one can play wrong," Pueo admitted with a deep sigh, "But then again I've never met a cub thats had trouble playing. You have to admit that it is a little strange but if its what floats your boat to be wrong than by all means be wrong." She gave him a playful smile.

"I suppose there is a first for everything. Heres to be weirdos huh kid?" She nodded at him. "Lions come in many flavors I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 pm
Faruk stared at her uncertainly. Come in... different flavors? Suddenly, he was a few more steps away from her. "I... I should go," he mumbled, ears twitching uneasily.

And yet, he hesitated. After a moment, he decided he may as well tell her. "It's not good practice to... to eat others," he told her uneasily, watching her warily, before shaking his head. Sure, he was mature for his age, but some sayings simply went over his head.

He paused for a moment longer, remembering his manners. "Nice to meet you. Good bye," he mumbled under his breath.

Alpaca Chobi
ONE YEAR LATER

- Mynsed -

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas