Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:53 pm
It had been one of the most rough mornings that she'd ever experienced. Two days off Felis, and she'd been starting her withdrawal, her body shivering as she dragged herself out from what little work she could get as a drudge. Almost a week ago, she'd had a fling overnight with her dealer just to get a little bit of the lovely substance that drew her in to ecstatic high...but she had't been able to earn any money for a few weeks...and the dealer she'd been working with was being difficult. Little did she know that her fortune might change in a heartbeat. Seeing him cross her path was strange, a man she'd never seen before...

What sat in his hand, however....Oh. That was Felis. He had FELIS in his hand and he was walking away! For just a hit, the girl with the fading lilac hair followed him.

It wasn't hard, keeping up with someone in Nabol. She had grown up here, knew every twist and turn, and even though her far-too-tight clothing, torn as it was, hindered her, she followed the man with a intent that was far too single-minded. She had to find him, and when they began to approach the old weyrs...well, "Hey." Her voice was soft, lovely and sure. Lila knew well that she had the skill and looks of a courtesan, and today? She was actually clean, her lips pulled in to a coquettish smile, "You walk pretty quickly...for a man about to enjoy the pleasures of something like...well. What's in your hand." Her eyes sparkled as she glanced down at it, a desperate light, "I've been out for a few weeks now and I figured...maybe you'd enjoy a little bit of a good time in exchange for a taste~."

Well, she wasn't above doing things to get what she wanted.

Shinosbee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 am
It was rare that A'tte allowed his supply of fellis to get so low that he couldn't be permanently adrift in at least some level of the lovely haze of the drug. He was very cautious with his supply, always careful to hold enough back, to hoard enough to get him through leaner times, and when he had to move to fresher...hunting grounds. Addicts weren't terribly welcome in most places, though Nabol was of course an exception. He'd been through some turns prior, but ended up leaving on bad terms with his previous dealer. Another thing he liked about Nabol—you leave a few turns, and there was enough turnover to not have to worry about a few stolen marks, because the person you'd stolen them from was probably dead.

His new dealer was fine enough. More expensive, but so was everything else in the damn weyr. He'd gotten his though, and was skulking back to his hidey hole now. Or he would be, if not for...

"What'ya want?" He snarled, half-turning to balefully eye the woman edging closer. His hands immediately retracted, cradling his prize close to his chest behind chipped nails and dirty fingers. His eyes were notably glazed, but still searching beneath the stringy, dirty bits of hair that hung down into his face. He might once have been attractive, but drugs and a rough living of late hadn't done him too many favors. Morgath still forced him to bathe...once or twice a month...but it'd been a bit of time now. The bit of threadscore that peeked out from the sleeves of his shirt did not help.

She seemed pretty enough though. Obvious, of course, and his instinct was to bolt. This was his fellis. But then a thought. It...had been quite a while. She was offering. She was desperate, but he had a dragon. What should he fear from her? The drug he'd taken already was muddling his judgement a little...

"...A good time, huh?" His eyes flicked around. No one, this old hall was abandoned beyond a few squatters like himself. "Pretty thing like you, hurts me to see you hurting that way. I know what it's like..." His voice softened, and he began to edge towards the door to the weyr he'd claimed. Only as a second thought did he reach out to mentally alert Morgath. Well, if she ended up fleeing in fear, he'd still have all his fellis for himself, at least. Through the haze, a bit of company was starting to sound very nice though. He glanced back to be sure she was following as he fumbled with too-stiff fingers to unbolt the door.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:37 pm
She knew the look of him. A long time addict like herself, someone that Felis had laid in to a place of constant floating bliss. Truth was that she liked the way he looked at her, liked the soft croon of his voice and the light of his eyes. That look was one that meant she would get what she wanted in more ways than one. Taking a shaky, excited breath in, Lila followed him up to the bolted door, wondering about him. Her own deft hands ran across his back, long fingers tracing the back of his hand as he worked at the bolt, "They call me Lila...have for my whole life." She let her voice drop, a sweet, cloying purr that had once been able to pry more out of a man than a master spy...Once.

That had been so long ago now.

Nonetheless, she was pressed close against his back, letting him feel her. While she might be too thin, Lila was still lovely, or so she believed. "I'll do whatever you want, for just a touch of that felis...anything you can think of, darling." There was a bit of desperate hope in her tone as she said that, unaware of what was to come.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 am
The feeling of her hands tracing over him made him shudder. How long had it been? The hazy bliss of the fellis made him turn suddenly, sharply amorous. His hands stilled on the lock, snapping to grip her arm and tug her around him, pinioning her between him and the door, pressed flush as he demanded a kiss. The faint aftertaste of fellis lingered between his teeth and on the roof of his mouth, a literal taste of what she was going to get from this encounter, despite the otherwise aggressive, almost attack-like nature of his mouth on hers.

A moment later the door clicked open, and he shoved her away, ahead of him into the dimly lit cavern. "Lila...anyone ever tell you it's dangerous to follow strange men around?" He closed on her, a low rumble that had grown to fill the stale air silenced at a gesture from his hand. "Gonna get yourself into all sorts of trouble that way. Little Lila's looking for it though, I think. Hmph!" He slammed the door clumsily shut behind them, the bolt conveniently dropping into place. His dull eyes were so fixed on her form, peering through lank strands of hair, he'd not been about to waste time with the door, even if he had remebered it needed bolting.

You're a shaffing idiot, A'tte. The blue's words in his head were genuine, bitter and caustic. It made the man growl wordlessly, though without being privy to their private communication it looked that he was snarling so at the woman, as he moved to hers her towards the dingy mattress in the back corner, one hand slowly, hesitantly shifting to set the precious pouch of powdered fellis on a rather ruined-looking table. Or maybe it was a stool. "Anything, Lila...? Well...what do you think it's worth?"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
I am obviously a-ok with jumping ahead to when she's ready to be like 'hey so can I get my fix?' Etc. lol. Guhhh A'tte is such a creep. Makes my skin crawl a biiiit!

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:40 pm
ShinosBee

If there was nothing else that Lila knew, she knew this. The way he pushed her, the way he played with her....It was wonderful. She let him shove her inside, content to be the troublesome little pet that he got to use to his heart's content. The blue didn't seem to frighten her, eyes moving over the large head before she smiled prettily, her eyes hazed, "Such a pretty dragon..." And then she was on a mattress, looking at a bag of fellis. Her heart began to slam in her chest and she stumbled to her feet, moving to him and pulling him down with her. She wanted it. Needed it. What would she do for it? Everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she finally woke up, it hurt. Her head was slamming, body aching, and Faranth help her, she'd not felt withdrawal like this in weeks. Her eyes moved over the man beside her, the warm body that had been....a rather decent lover for the moment. There it was though, Fellis. She reached over him, taking only enough out of the bag for a hit while trying not to disturb him, "Shards and Shells..." She sounded agitated, brow knitting together. Sobering as she was, figuring things out was next to impossible, and thinking straight was even harder...but she had to be able to take it. Once the dose was taken, she could breathe, studying the man beside her once again. A'tte....He'd called himself A'tte and she'd slept with him in return for the pleasure of the drug...and there was a Blue. Her currently sharp gaze looked through the darkness, "I promise, I won't be here long....before you get pissed that I'm in bed with your Rider."  
[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games