Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[IC]Threadfall: High Reaches - OVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 pm
Aurinkoth was not an innate listener, but his Ichta was, and from her he drew a very interested way of watching and nodding along as Menankith explained the wall that he and Nadry were attempting to claw their way up. Does it help that there is a capable lady rider as a wingsecond? he asked, hoping to lure out more from his brother. Partially in requiring understanding, but also in simply caring to know.

"That's good to hear," Ichta smiled, trying to glean the conversation through Aurinkoth. "Is there anything else I can be doing to help out right now?" she then asked, looking to Nadry earnestly, as if being there to hold and listen had not quite been enough.

Meepfur
LMAO. He rants out of love.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 pm
Yes! Illa and Fenrith are good. The best. We have learned much from them, especially Mine, about what we must do and how we should. But one wingsecond, two wingseconds are not enough. They are not allowed to be more, and why not? Why should Fenrith and His only be second, when they are more qualified than any bronze to lead? Menankith was too young to be considered for rank and knew it, knew that it took turns even for bronzes to achieve it, but there was no shortage of worthy chromatics in the meantime, even if the Weyr refused to see it! That was why they had to make them see, somehow. If we are only ever 'as good' as a bronze, that will not be enough. They will still win, because the bias favors them. That is why we must be better.

"I...don't think so, no. Unless you know how to go back in time and fix straps." Nadry rubbed at her puffy eyes, definitely feeling better, but tired and out of sorts enough to also feel detached and drifting.

demon_pachabel

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 am
It all sounded very complicated - and very much not like fun at all. Certainly, Aurinkoth could understand things like 'a Wingleader needs to be able to stay up in the air to support his Wing for the entirety of Threadfall' and 'Aurinkoth, stop goofing off and focus', but it sounded like he and hisIchta had things very, very easy by comparison.

Even if his choice in picking a woman had been frowned at by some.

I think I understand. though secretly, he was running it past Ichta to try and make sense of it all. It wasn't a very fun sounding game, even when his rider confirmed that he had indeed understood things correctly. In fact, it sounded like a whole lot of work.

Ichta looked at the straps that were still on the brown, 'hmmm'ing thoughtfully. "No, but I do know how to go into the future and keep them from breaking again," she offered helpfully, a small amount of humor in her voice.

Meepfur

Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces