Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 am
river rocker

oyehh

(🔶) ピカチュウ (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Okay then. Azura said in response to Aeona not wanting a drink and being a party foul if she drank. "Suit herself" Azura thought as he sat down again. Just then, the sounds of whistling and explosion went off which took Azura off guard. He still wasn't used to fireworks at his village since they have them, but Azura remembered seeing them as a kid. And right now, that's just what they did. Remind him of his childhood. Before his parents deaths, before the hiding and violence. He enjoyed it. But then the fireworks were over and reality kicked back in. It was basically the only time he ever smiled if it wasn't for those events, none of this would happen. But then again, Azura would find out about his powers some day. It was then that Julia and Aeona were talking about he dorms. That'll be cool. Oh, sure thing. Azura said getting up and following the two. ((Exits))

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 am
User Image
                                        tab location : city square | status : taken | mood : savoring the moment | company : Gannon and his owl | outfit : going sleek | OOC :

Truly, the bench would still be the perfect place to watch the fireworks, more so when the couple was about to share the meal. Lerato watched Brageet eating some of the bread as he enjoyed the stew, occasionally dipping the baked treat into the stew while chewing. While the owl was the organic bounty provided by nature, she may not mind certain food products manipulated with human hands, provided that the ingredients were mixed well. As Gannon was thanking him for the invitation, the musician was just done eating one loaf slice. He chewed and swallowed before answering.

“The pleasure's all mine, love. We'll have more amazing adventures to come." Their relationship together was still like a small plant, and it would take lots of care for it to be bloomed into a beautiful flower, or even grown sturdy like a tree. Not to mention that the elements would be there to test them, to see how long they could survive. To be honest, Lerato was still uncertain of what the future would bring for the couple. But still, he had to believe that things would work out between them no matter what.

And the fireworks came about, bringing illumination to his eyes. Oh dear, he had forgotten that Brageet wasn't fond of loud noises, but Gannon consoled her with the assurances. Plus, the hand was warm against his own and he gave a gentle squeeze to that body part. They would have to let go eventually, so he had to keep the sensation in his memory for a long time. And being bold once again, Lerato stole a kiss to Gannon's lips as the explosion of colors graced the sky with its light. Indeed, it was a magical moment for them both.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:04 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Once the two had made it back to the festival, everything seemed to be wrapping up. They were still a large amount of people, but it wasn't as overwhelming as it once was. He followed Elijah quietly as he walked a head and led the way. When he felt a hand grasp his own, he blinked and raised an eyebrow. Ezra of course continued to walk, not verbally questioning it as Elijah's hand guided him through the crowds, the lightest blush evident on his cheeks. He nodded when Elijah turned his to apologize for grabbing his hand out of nowhere. I mean, not that the red headed professor minded all too much. He was actually a bit disappointed when the librarian decided to let go of his hand and proceeded to look for Ven. Letting out a quiet sigh, he decided it would be best if he helped look too. It would be quicker if the two worked together.

After a few minutes of searching, Ezra caught sight of a very worried Ven. He had pushed through the crowd and made his way over to him and Elijah. He instantly gripped Elijah's shoulder questioning where he had been. He had every right to be worried. I mean, his sick best friend practically disappeared when he had left to get something for him. Anyone would be worried if someone close to them suddenly disappeared in such a state. "No, no, it’s fine Elijah." his eyes looked to Ven with his signature expression. "I understand you're worried. But there was no time. You were too far gone, and I wasn't going to let him stay in such a loud and crowded area for longer than necessary. There wasn't any time. But I do apologize. I perhaps could have found a way around it..." Ezra watched as Elijah continued to apologize. He had promised to make it up to him, to which Ezra nodded. "Make up for what? There's no need."

The male gave a somewhat of a half-smile as the firework finale appeared in the night sky. He looked up at how bright and beautiful they looked. Paired with the beauty of the night sky, the scene brought a sense of nostalgia. Ezra's gaze moved from the sky to straight ahead as he spent a few moments thinking. Once the fireworks were done. He didn't turn to the other two as he was still seemingly lost in thought, "I shall take my leave now. It's a bit late so I'm going to call it a night...I will see you both. Thank you for accompanying me." Quickly looking at them, he turned away and walked off with his mind elsewhere.

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Festival] || WITH [ Elijah and Ven] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While the fireworks were beautiful in their own, fleeting way, Gannon was more concerned with Brageet. His lovely owl curled against him for protection and shelter, much like she had done as a young adolescent owl in need of her father all those years ago. <<’It is alright, my love. You are safe…Do not fear the lights, they won’t harm you.’>> With his words, he felt her relax ever so slightly, her trembling subsiding a bit.

As he turned to look back up at the display, he felt Lerato’s free hand touch his cheek, drawing his attention. Automatically turning to look at him, he didn’t have time to react before Lerato’s lips were pressed to his in a spontaneous kiss. Gannon’s cheeks flared red, but he didn’t pull away. Instead, he found himself leaning into the kiss a bit, a silent yet clear indication that he enjoyed kissing the handsome man sitting next to him, despite all the people around them.

As their lips parted, Gannon opened his eyes to look up at his boyfriend. He was tempted to do something that he rarely ever did with humans – he wanted to establish a mind link with Lerato, so he could communicate with him, mind to mind, just as he did with Brageet. But he didn’t know if it was too soon to ask for something so intimate just yet. Deciding it was best to wait, he smiled at Lerato and grasped his hand even tighter.

“I find that I don’t want this night to end.” An end to the night meant a parting of ways and Gannon was not ready to say goodnight just yet…

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : city square | status : taken | mood : savoring the moment | company : Gannon and his owl | outfit : going sleek | OOC :

The kiss was truly magical, though the taste of the beef stew was also savored through that contact. When they broke from the kiss, Lerato heard the words clearly, that Gannon didn't want that moment to end. The court mage pulled away slightly to gain the other some distance, though he also felt the squeeze of the other's hand on his own. They both had the mutual agreement that they wished to stay that way forever.

“But at least we didn't drink any ale or we'll end up with a blazing headache when we head back to duties tomorrow morning." Truly, it was sad that this moment would be temporary, but Lerato would keep it in his memory forever. More importantly, the fireworks show had toned down a little, the noise no longer as loud as before. Brageet could calm down a bit more now that the sky would turn back to normal after a minute or two.

Not to mention that there was now a gentle breeze brushing against his hair. Lerato closed his eyes, savoring the coolness against his face. Quite comforting despite the chaos that ensued throughout the night.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven's eyebrow twitched up when Eli jumped in to try and deflect the blame on himself. "How was it your fault that your fault that you fainted? Don't try to be stupid when you're not Eli." Eli could have taken better care of himself but after years of trying, Ven had decided that it was a lost cause and had taken it up to himself to do it in his stead. Which meant forcing him out of the library often and getting him to eat, except this time he was too distracted. If anything, the fault was on him. Ezra was the one who took care of Eli and did his best too from the sounds of it. His calm understanding reply helped drain most of the anger from Ven leaving him drained with the last vestiges of his worry compounding the pounding in his head. "You're right," he grudgingly replied, before sighing. "I just wish," he gestured helplessly before sighing. Gods, the situation was just frustrating, he was only thankful it was over now.

Eli then continued to apologise to both him and Ezra and Ven looked at him incredulously. "Ezra's right, what do you need to make up for?" He turned back to watch the rest of the fireworks, nudging Eli as he did. "You can just watch the fireworks, I don't want to miss the finale." They were just as spectacular as Ven had expected, especially now that he could enjoy them. The other two seemed to enjoy it just as much as him, and when the last one shimmered down, Ven took in a breath, disappointed that they were over despite himself. Hearing Ezra leaving, Ven lifted his arm in farewell. "Yeah, despite things, it was nice. See you later." When the other man left, Ven turned to Eli, nodding at the emptying square. "Ezra's right, it's late now. Do you want to head back?" He suddenly remembered the squashed curry he'd bought earlier and with an embarrassed flush, he presented the squished container to his best friend. "I uh, might have been rough but I bought some curry earlier and I forgot to give it to you. Think of it as an apology for tody," he muttered, his paw scratching the back of his neck.

WHERE City Center tab tab tab WITH Elijah and Ezra tab tab tab FEELING embarrassed

OOC xxx

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

With the fireworks over and all the citizens of Eoana heading back to their homes, the couple decided to sit on the bench and wait for the crowd to dissipate. Holding hands, they talked about various things whilst all manner of people filed past. Eventually, they were left alone in the City Center with only the vendors milling around as they cleaned up their stalls. Arising from his seat, he helped Lerato to his feet. Brageet, ready to hunt, launched off Gannon’s arm and took to the skies. She’d be out for hours before returning home to sleep.

Now, alone, Gannon looped Lerato’s arm through his and led him toward the housing district. The night was quiet, which was strange given all the commotion just a few hours prior. Walking arm in arm, he found the silence refreshing and found that he liked the idea of walking Lerato home each night. It would give him peace of mind, knowing that he was safe at home.

Walking up to Lerato’s door. He sighed lightly. He still wasn’t ready to say goodnight, but they had a big day ahead of them tomorrow. The students would have many questions about the campus, the rules and their upcoming classes – which would start in only a few short days.

“Thank you again, for such a wonderful day. I’m glad I said ‘yes’.” Leaning in, he gently cupped Lerato’s cheek. Placing his lips against his, he held the kiss for a few long moments before pulling back. “I’ll see you tomorrow…” He waited until Lerato was inside before he headed back into the street and toward his own home. In his mind, tomorrow couldn’t come soon enough…

-Exit Gannon -

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Ezra’s sudden goodbye, left Elijah grasping for something to say, but in the end, all he could do was mumble a simple ‘goodbye’ as he watched Ezra slip through the crowd. The longer he watched, the more he realized just how uncomfortable Ezra must have been standing around all the people of the city. He usually kept to himself, because of his raiment, but he’d come to the Festival despite the discomfort he’d feel. Releasing a small sigh, he looked back to Ven.

He supposed it was time to head home. They’d had a long, eventful day, and there would be plenty of work to do tomorrow with all the students running around the campus exploring. He’d been about to voice his opinion when Ven held up the squished box for him to take. Smiling, he happily took the box in hand. “Aw, Ven! You found curry? That’s one of my favorites…” Smiling up at his best friend, he practically hugged the already squished box. “Thank you Ven…you’re too good to me.” It was true, Elijah didn’t deserve a friend like Ven.

Seeing Ven acting all shy, he shook his head. Ven had no reason to feel sheepish. None of this had been his fault. “Why don’t we head home, we both have big days tomorrow…” Walking beside Ven, he smiled up at his best friend. One day he’d be able to pay him back for everything…For now, honey biscuits would have to do...

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image

With the festival coming to a close, everything was slowly transitioning back to normal, but for Lerato, the feeling of closeness with Gannon remained, more so with the holding of hands. When Brageet took off into the night so that she would start hunting for food, the musician gave the owl a gentle wave of farewell before they departed to the streets of the housing district. Now, it was Gannon's turn to be close, leaning on his arm, and the court mage enjoyed that little display. His mother used to have that act around his father while the two were still kids so he found that act to be endearing.

The court mage simply smiled as he heard the simple words of gratitude from his boyfriend.“Again, it's truly my pleasure. Truly worth the effort on both our parts." The touch on the cheek was warm and he closed his eyes as they kissed on the lips. The tiny yet steady flame that burned within them was a relief from the cold that they were experiencing. When they broke the kiss, Gannon was about to leave, so he waved the other goodbye as well. The pink blush on his cheeks was there, but he sighed mentally in happiness before leaving to his house.

All in all, it was a good night for them both. That was enough to keep Lerato going as he would be facing the duties once again the next morning.

-- Exit --

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Additional ➣Event Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash