Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Almost 23yo male TCG player looking for lovely girl 18-26yo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:04 pm
Hello, I'm Zach. I became single again a few weeks ago and have been trying to find someone to help fill the void to no avail. I turn 23 at the end of October. I'm a bigger guy. I am waiting to start my first job as a sales rep for a trading card game. I have mental disorders. I live California and would prefer someone who lives somewhat close me. The only relationships I've had were long distance and the distance had an adverse effect on the relationships. I love anime, Alice in Wonderland, professional wrestling, and heavy metal music. If you are interested in getting to know me more or have any questions feel free to ask.

P.S.: I am not attracted to black girls. Not racist, just not what I'm into. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 am
The Mad Land Monarch
Hello, I'm Zach. I became single again a few weeks ago and have been trying to find someone to help fill the void to no avail. I turn 23 at the end of October. I'm a bigger guy. I am waiting to start my first job as a sales rep for a trading card game. I have mental disorders. I live California and would prefer someone who lives somewhat close me. The only relationships I've had were long distance and the distance had an adverse effect on the relationships. I love anime, Alice in Wonderland, professional wrestling, and heavy metal music. If you are interested in getting to know me more or have any questions feel free to ask.

P.S.: I am not attracted to black girls. Not racist, just not what I'm into. Sorry.

hey if ur still not taken lets talk if nothing happens im sure we can become friends i live in california to !!!  

ChasingxGhosts

Wheezing Waffles

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 am
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch

hey if ur still not taken lets talk if nothing happens im sure we can become friends i live in california to !!!

Hi. I'm still available. I had actually given up on this post. Didn't think anyone would reply. What part of California are you in? I'm in Central, but grew up in So Cal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:26 pm
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch

Hi. I'm still available. I had actually given up on this post. Didn't think anyone would reply. What part of California are you in? I'm in Central, but grew up in So Cal.

lol xD im in so cal im from oceanside o3o  

ChasingxGhosts

Wheezing Waffles

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:33 pm
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch

I grew up in Riverside. Now in Fresno area.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:36 pm
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch

oooo nice xD  

ChasingxGhosts

Wheezing Waffles

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch
ChasingxGhosts
The Mad Land Monarch

oooo nice xD

Well, I've said a bit about me in my post. Care to share a bit about you?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games