Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:06 pm
They had decided to keep towards the outskirts, showing her a few of the guard posts and notable locations. Then they actually pushed outside the pride a bit. Kahini had a spot she wanted to show her. It had only taken a little bit to get there but it would hopefully be worth it. She knew nothing she could ever do would be impressive to a God, but that didn't matter to her.

Po watched as the scenery changed a bit as he hadn't been over this way before though it appeared that Kahini had. "Here we are." She said as they reached the cliff. It overlooked a flat, rolling plain with mountains just barely visible in the distance. The sun was just beginning to set and the stars coming out so the lands were alight with a rainbow of colors. "It's not much but I like to come here sometimes." Po was definitely impressed, it was a very nice spot. He would have to remember this location for later.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:13 pm
Bidii followed Po and Kahini without question, chatting and laughing as they went. She let them show her a bit of their pride without going too far in so as not to disturb the Mwezi, then followed the two as she was led out of the borders again to a nice little ledge overlooking a rather pretty view. The sun was starting to set, painting the sky with beautiful colors that gave even the goddess pause.

"Certainly a nice quiet place to be alone," she agreed, fluffing her wings in delight. "As far as views go I'd say it's a good one. No trees in the way, at least." It was almost as if she were flying low to the ground and getting a good view of everything around. "Not too shabby, Kahini," she added, turning to grin at the lioness.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:17 pm
Po almost felt selfish that the two of them were spending all this time with Bidii but at the same time if there were too many others he could only imagine how it would get. They'd be asking all these questions and being super nosey. He honestly was just happy they were able to just have a nice conversation. "I agree with Bidii, not to shabby at all." His gaze shifted back towards the view before them.

Kahini was pleased that she enjoyed the spot. "It is indeed a nice place to be alone." She came here often enough to clear her mind or try to clear her mind anyway. "Maybe you can keep it in mind if you're ever this way again. I don't mind sharing." She teased a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm
Bidii let out a laugh at the offer, her wings unfurling a bit with the depth of it. She had plenty of places to go to be on her own - the sky for instance - but it was the genuine yet teasing tone that Kahini used that tickled her so.

"Well, thank you! I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever back this way," she said. If she noticed she was back this way, actually...most of the time she wasn't too sure where she was and she never really cared to keep track. All she followed was the wind and the pull of those with zeal in their hearts. Her one true joy was finding someone who was so completely obsessed with something that they couldn't hold back their joy and delight or pain and anguish while thinking about it. Those were the ones she sought.

"It seems like a nice, calm place," she said as she settled down again, glancing back towards the Mwezi. She felt no pull here from anyone, indicating everyone was fairly content with the way things were going. It almost seemed like the calm after a storm.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:45 pm
She figured the chances of her coming back this way after she left were one in a million. She wasn't going to hold her breath about it but the offer had been given. She just gave a smile. It was nice of her to humor them like this, especially since the life of a God was an eternity compared to theirs. "It didn't used to be, or so I heard." They had both heard of the revolution that had taken place and she had been glad she had missed the fighting and the killing.

Po knew it bothered her a little so didn't mention anymore of it. "Thank you for spending this small amount of time with us." He said very graciously. He meant it, this was a huge honor to him and the Lady that he served at his side. "You've definitely given me something to tell my kids about in the future."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:50 pm
Prides were a tricky business, just like the one Bidii used to frequent. The heir had since moved on since the last time he had summoned her, but she hadn't responded to his calls or cared to check up on him. It had been a lot to ask to take down the entire group of creatures and she didn't feel like answering his calls for a while as 'payment' for his intense demands.

Po's comment made Bidii fluff her wings, and after reaching back with a paw she pulled out one of the pink and purple feathers. The a few little specks of white seemed to glimmer with starlight as she held it out to the male.

"Just in case they don't believe you," she said with a wink, waiting for him to take the offer.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:56 pm
Kahini had never seen him blush before and by the Gods above this male was a shade of pink darker in the face. Po was at a loss of words, he had thought being in Bidii's presence alone with the female he had started to care for was prize enough. Now she was offering one of her feathers to him as a keepaske. He had to swallow and take a moment to compose himself, he had no idea what to say but a stammering thankful as he gave a deep bow before hand. "I am truly Honored."

Kahini loved that about him, he was such a noble lion. "I will treasure this always." He reached out with a paw gingerly and took the feather from her, careful to not brush up against her for he felt like that might be extremely rude. "We will remember this visit always. At least for the small amount of life that we shall be alive." Kahini said to her with a kind smile. This Goddess had given them much to cherish from this small time she had spent with them.

"I do hope we haven't taken up too much of your time this day. I'm sure you've got things you'd rather be doing than spending it with us." Kahini said with a light laugh in her words. She knew that if it had been any trouble the Goddess would have left a long time ago already, she really did the formalities for Po. She knew he was still a little nervous about the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:02 pm
Po's reaction was priceless. To her, this was better than any view anyone would ever show her. Mortals were Bidii's bread and butter, her reason for living. They gave her life and a reason to do something rather than sit around as some gods did all day. As he accepted the little present and bowed she laughed again, beating her wings in amusement. It stirred up a bit of dust at their paws, and as Kahini spoke again she shook her massive head, the sun catching the golden horn on her forehead, making it glow.

"Not at all, Kahini, not at all. It's lions like you that make days like this so great." She gave a little bob of her own head in thanks, flashing another large grin. "I will take my leave now though. I hope you two continue having a great day!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm
She figured their time with her would be coming to an end soon. They would need to be heading back anyway. "I'm glad we were able to give you some form of joy."

Po was still beyond words at the gift and he was sad to see her have to leave but at the same time he was happy to have spent what little time they had.

"We wish you safe travels Bidii." They said together as they turned and headed back towards the pride, the feather carefully tucked between his teeth by the tip so as to not ruin the feathers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 pm
"See you around," Bidii said in return, grinning as she opened her wings once more and jumped from the little ledge they were on. She beat them powerfully a few times as she flew along the ground, toes brushing the tall grass of the savanna before she angled herself up into the sky. She hadn't told Po about the power of the feather she'd given him, but she knew some day they'd figure it out. For now she was off once again, soaring through the sky, this time with a sunset to paint the heavens above her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas