Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:12 am
AstoriaFallen

Pueo woke up early every morning to go and watch the changing of guards. At this point the little white lioness had her method down to a science and felt quite arrogant about the care she was taking in to sneaking off. In the beginning the little cub would always watch her paws as she carefully stepped over family members and this slowly graduated to a slight glance here and there and now she barely looked where she was stepping as her over confidence had her believing no one would catch her.

Something soft made contact with the her paw. The little lioness froze.

Had she. No no. Of course she hadn't. No but had she?

The lioness cub stood there for a moment completely frozen. Maybe not moving would erase the ill thought out escape route or maybe she'd get caught. These were tough choices for a little cub and Pueo wasn't sure how she should react. She wasn't even sure if she'd woken anyone up with her carelessness so she stayed put where she was with a troubled look upon her face.

She may had sneaking out mastered but she'd never thought about what to do if she'd messed up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 am
Alpaca Chobi

He had always been a light sleeper but when a ginger paw touched his own he could only suspect who it belonged to. He had seen her wander out of the den time and time again but this time it would seem she had made a small error in her calculations. At least it was him she had stepped on and not one of their other siblings.

An eye shot open and he turned to look at her and almost laughed. Her stance and expression was priceless, if there was a way for him to capture it for everyone to see he was certain he would have.

"You look silly." He said in hushed tones towards her hoping not to send her tumbling into the pile of bodies around them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 pm
AstoriaFallen

The white lionesses face began to turn a funny red color, then purple, then she let out a gasp for air. She'd forgotten that maybe she should breath being all frozen. The gasp was a small sound but it stiffened her up just a bit more in fear more siblings may wake.

"H-how long have you been up?" She was visually terrified that she may have been busted. Her ears hugged the sides of hear head and her eyes were wide with a pleading, don't tell anyone, kind of look.

The comment that she looked silly didn't even warrant a retort she was so freaked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She was so cute, but that was one of the things he liked about his sister. "Not any longer than you most likely." He said in hushed tones as he watched her reactions a little bit.

"Can I go with you?" He asked her sitting up from his laying position. He was towards the end of the pile so he didn't have to worry too much about stepping on someone.

He didn't think she'd say no, he could just wake everyone else up and then neither of them would go anywhere. But he wouldn't ever do that, he cared for his siblings too much.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:11 pm
AstoriaFallen

Pueo's ears twitched as she looked thoughtful for a moment. Was it a good idea to have an extra with her while she was trying to be sneaky? Honestly it was a no brainer.

"Of course you're coming with me," She gave him a big wide smile mostly because it was more exciting to sneak away with a new challenge of coordinating the two siblings together. It was a challenge the white lioness was up for and couldn't wait to give a good old try.

"Okay but you gotta follow me and be super super careful. We gotta make sure we don't trip over anyone," Said the cub who had moments ago made a huge mistake her self. The irony didn't really stick to Pueo though. Her expression was quite serious while she explained to her brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 pm
Alpaca Chobi

He was pleased when she stated he was coming with her. Getting up he made sure not to disturb anyone else around them and followed her as carefully as he could. He refrained from saying the words 'duh' because it was common sense to him that they shouldn't wake up anyone else.

Once he was certain they were clear of the den he turned to her with a triumphant smile. "SO, What do we want to do?" I feel like there is so much we could go do or see. We could go try and catch some bugs?" He offered. He really had no idea what they were going to do.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:03 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Catch bugs?" The little lioness wrinkled her nose a little. Not that she thought it was a bad activity but more that she felt that the guard change was more important. It dawned on her she may not have explained to her brother what they were going to go do and her facial features relaxed in to an 'oh yeah'.

"We're going to watch the guard change. It's super cool and I love seeing them do it. I love watching the guards. I want to be one of them one day," She was wistful at the end of her sentence. She really loved the idea of being a guard for the pride and she knew she'd do a great job.

"Bugs can wait til after , "was quickly added by the female. She didn't think it was a bad idea after all. "But we have to be super careful and quiet right now so we don't get caught."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Apparently that didn't seem like something she wanted to do. Then she explained what it was they were actually off to go see and he did that 'oh I see' sorta expression. "Oh, that sounds like fun!" Well, maybe not fun but definitely interesting to say the least.

"No, I completely understand, I'm hoping to get into that profession as well." He said to his sister with a grin. "Everyone else was sound asleep, so I think we'll be in the clear." He said looking around real quick as they moved in the direction they needed to go.

"I wouldn't mind being a hunter for a little bit though." He added no really sure if that was the way he wanted to go right off the bat.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thank you for being super patient

The two were in the clear now as her brother pointed out everyone was asleep and they were well past the stage where they needed to worry on stepping on tails or anything of that sort. This was going well and things that were being talked about made sense until a curve ball.

"A Hunter?" She gave her brother a look of disbelief, "But ... but why?" Peuo really had no idea why anyone would want to settle for that profession when there were spots on the guard team.

The two were out of danger but now there was that lingering question of why would some one want to be a hunter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:12 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Freedom from having to speak in hushed tones was nice and he looked over at her as she seemed almost shocked by his answer. "Hunters are very much needed within the pride though." He said thinking of all the mouths that had to be fed. Of course little did he know he'd eventually become a guard after. "If everyone wanted to be a guard who would catch the food?" He queried back with a smile. "I can always change ranks later you know." giving her a wink to ensure to her that he had thought of his options.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm
AstoriaFallen
I don't think we need to actually roleplay their reaction to the guards or them actually getting there. We should end it with them headed towards the guard cause I believe this is a complete rp now. smile We can always start a new RP Part two if you want to rp the reaction?

Pueo giggled at that, "I suppose you're right about that. You can always go back and forth."

"Come on then you hunter. It's this way. Stay close to me though so we don't get caught~" She playfully stuck her tongue out at her brother and headed off towards where the guard change was to happen. She was very particular with her paw steps and careful as she didn't want to be too obvious about being out in case an older lion was to spot them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 am
Alpaca Chobi
I'd always be down for more rp

"Alright then you bossy guard you." He teased back as he dashed after his sister.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas