Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:17 am
She had been opening up more as the days went on and this was a pleasent surprise to him. He still hadn't the courage to tell her how he felt, but he would one day, though he suspected she knew already. Just didn't want to tell him that yet.

She saw how he looked at her and it warmed her soul to know that someone could care for her like he did. While it wasn't the first time she had been in love or felt love given to her this was different, it meant a great deal more. But not in the way one might think.

She had lost her old mate to one of his family members, it had been a tragic experience, one she had hoped to forget. It had left her and her cubs without a father and a mate in her life and she had locked her feelings away. Her children had been old enough to care for themselves so everyone went their own ways.

They were on the border once again and she gave him a friendly nudge of her shoulder. "Who do you think we'll meet today?" She asked him curiously. "It can't be as exciting as the goddess we ran into not too long ago." He said in return.  
"Lief-dido. You get back here."

The voice belonged to none other than Ali-dido. The father to what he would describe as a three cub traveling circus. Or that was how it seemed to be turning out. The lion and his family were traveling home for the first time since they had been born. The Myrsky Syntynyt were a thing of his past so it seemed and he hoped to rectify that with a return. They had run into a couple of things during this particular return though. The most recent being a turn around that would lead them to borders he was vaguely familiar with. "Remember the moon pride?" He said in a quick string of words. The cub was no longer in sight, but this was becoming less of a surprise for him.

"Yes?"

Her little voice called out to him with interest. "Oof." The cub had already found a tree or two in her scampering about. Then she spied something even more interesting and grew quiet. There was a pair of lions. Like her father had said they were bright eyed and bushy tailed in the middle of the night! Lief-dido, although she was running about away from her father, had been found herself yawning - how strange. Without hesitation she began to walk right up to the couple. But she wasn't so bold as to speak, just stare at them.

Ali-dido wasn't far behind, but still out of sight.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Maybe he was wrong because it wasn't long before a pink and green figure came into view. At first he was rather concerned because why would a cub be out here alone, but then he realized it was likely she wasn't and had just gotten ahead of whomever she happened to be with. He figured it was a parent or a guardian of some sort.

Kahini watched as she approached and she felt her gaze soften and she smiled at her warmly. "Why hello there young one." She called out as the cub just stared at the pair of them. She was a curious one, her markings were stunning, the green bright against her pink pelt. "You have lovely markings." She noted, hoping to at least let the child know they meant her no harm.

Po looked around still expecting an adult to come into view but saw none yet. "You sure are brave to be wandering around alone." He commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am
"Hello!"

The cub was beaming with pride at the reaction. She had been unsure, but hadn't reacted appropriately to meeting strangers. Her father had had her so cultured in her young life that meeting someone new came as second nature. Even the lioness that they had met and seemed to be a bit off had only been off towards her father. It was strange, but only from an outside perspective. "I am brave and pretty." She confirmed with a firm nod - clearly confident in herself. The pair had been quite dazzling to her as well.

"You're pretty too!" She had completely ovelooked the male. The female had the softest gaze which appealed to the young Lief. In her short life she'd met several females and each one had given her a little piece towards being a complete role model. It seemed that the females her father primarily ran into shared a leadership role amongst their homes. It was an impressive string of meetings by happenstance. She hadn't been to this particular place yet and so her interest was most certainly piqued. "What are your names?" She asked.

In that moment Ali-dido finally caught up and instantly his eyes became apologetic. Cubs were always so inquisitive. He had learned about that quickly after having his daughters around. Ali found himself exhausted, but happy. They would do well to keep him feeling young forever. "Hello, sorry about her." He said with a chuckle. Most lions knew what cubs were about and so this kind of bumbling about didn't always come as a surprise. He hoped this was one of those times.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:18 am
The female's exhuberence was a welcomed thing to the pair. Not that life in the pride was lacking, it was just so nice to see outsiders with an upbeat attitude, especially a cub. When she confirmed her being brave and of course pretty she let out a light laugh and a toothy smile. "Indeed you are." She reassured her.

Po wasn't upset that the cub was enthralled with Kahini, she was a very lovely Lady indeed. Even he was enthralled with her at times. "Thank you for the compliment, that was very nice of you." It was good she had manners such as this, it was a good trait to have. "I'm Pophyrios, but you can call me Rio or Po if you like." He said with a smile towards her. "I'm Kahini, what is you rname?" She asked after Po had introduced himself to her.

It wasn't long however before the father came into view, at least it was easy to assume it was the father. He looked just like her. "No need to apologize, cubs will be cubs." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:14 pm
"Thank you." Lief-dido found herself blushing profusely, even if she had just confidently told them that of course she was pretty. "Hello Po, Kahini. My name is Lief-dido and this is my dad Ali-dido." Her golden eyes breezed over to her fathers form briskly before returning to the lioness again. "What are you two doing out here? Do you like walks? Why aren't you tired?" The cub furrowed her brow with her energetically asked questions.

"I don't like the dark that much. But the moon has always been so kind with its light." The youth looked away from the lioness long enough to gaze at the moon longingly. "Do you like the dark?" She was now staring avidly. The father could only keep quiet and seat himself next to her. The questions were enough he had decided, he certainly didn't need to be involved.

The lioness had been right, cubs will be cubs.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 pm
"You're welcome." The cub was definitly a breath of fresh air.

"It's nice to meet you Lief-dido and Ali-dido." Po said looking between father and daughter. It wasn't long before she bombarded them with a pluthera of questions, which neither of them minded answer. "We were out walking, so yes we like walks." Kahini said. "We're much bigger than you so it takes a longer time to get worn out." Po remarked with a chuckle.

When she spoke about the dark and then the moon it made her smile. "The moon is very gracious indeed." She glanced towards the sky. "I quite like the dark." She peered back towards the cub. "Why you like not like it?" She was curious.

Po glanced over to the father and gave a shrug. Let them talk. He was quite liking this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:38 pm
"It's nice to meet you too." The father had responded, but knew his time to speak would be slim - there were females about. He didn't like to stereotype, but in all of the prides he'd visited it was always the females that spoke up and spoke longest. His daughters had proven to be the same. "Ooooo." The cub admired the responses and stared widely at Kahini. "I like walks too! Daddy takes us on really long walks all over." She smiled fondly and looked at her father happily before returning her golden gaze to the lioness. "I'll be big someday and stay up super late." Pride shone in her eyes, but a pout marred her maw - clearly jealous.

"I do like the dark, but it can be a little bit scary.." She admittedy bashfully looking away at the admittance of her fear. "The moon seems to make things nicer though." Lief chose to use that as an excuse to look up once again, but this time to the orb in the sky.

"Do you always stay up late?" She was right back to that. "We don't normally stay up late, but Daddy wants to get home." When she spoke of 'home' the word felt odd on her tongue. She hadn't known a home yet - not a permanent one.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm
Kahini kept her focus on the cub, Po seemed to be keeping the father enough company. "I'm sure one day you will." She said encouragingly towards the small female as she looked towards the sky and then back towards the other two adults. "We're always up during the night." She commented, "The moon does make it seem less scary." She was sure the cub would outgrow it in time.

"If you both must be going then we won't keep you waiting for much longer. We can offer you a place to stay for the evening if you like? It is quite late already." Po offered towards the male and his daughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm
"Yep!" The cub was, of course, inclined to agree. A large stretched her jaws wide and ended with a soft purr. She was content to lay anywhere at this point and Ali was sure the other cubs were just like that now as well.

"You wouldn't mind?" Normally he'd have fended for himself and his daughters, but the chance to see a home of these lions was worthwhile. It meant safety, security, and a way more indepth view compared to his last lonely visit that lead down zero paths with Belial and that purple Historian of his. He'd feared he would get much more out of the pride.

"I have two other daughters to collect, but I'll be back in a moment."

Stepping away had taken seconds. The cubs he was collecting were already asleep. The almost 'lifeless' bodies were picked up and drawn over his back - no sense in waking them. Then he headed back to Po and his mate.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:43 pm
"We don't mind at all." And he watched as the male poofed and returned shortly with some cubs draped across his back. Kahini smiled, "If you'll just follow me we can show you were you can stay for the night." She offered the young female with a grin hoping she didn't get too loud and wake the sibling her father was carrying. Po motioned for him to follow along as well.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games