Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm
Sekhmet was enjoying the outside world, while her pride would always be her home she was glad she was finally able to experience what rogues had before joining their ranks. So this was the rogue lands, she wasn't unimpressed this much was a bit of a surprise to her. She really wasn't sure what she had been expecting. She had also made a friend in Tera, and she was pleased to have someone to chat with back home about everything.

Currently she had slipped away from the main bulk of the group, but was still close enough if she needed help she could call out. She just wanted time alone to think. She was enjoying the time when she realized she was no longer alone. Looking around she tried to spot the owner of the foreign scent that had just hit her nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm
The bulky royal had been tending to the borders when he was bitten by the need to wander just a little bit further. Since he was a cub he hadn’t been allowed to go crazy, but as an adult he was given some great freedoms. Those freedoms had made him a touch nervous at first. Nerves didn’t hold him back though, not any longer.

A scent had disturbed his wandering. The lion hadn’t been paying close attention and now he certainly wished he had. “Who is out there?” He asked his twitching nose. Ghanlia had been curious enough as it was, now to add in another lion? This would be a day he certainly wouldn’t forget.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 pm
Peering around she heard a voice, but didn't see anyone. Where the bloody hell where they? There was quite a bit of rock formations and foliage you'd think spotting someone would be easy. It definitely wasn't.

"Sekhmet, who asks?" She could be such a smart a** sometimes. Still, she was curious to know who she was looking for in this strange land.  
Alarm bells sang out in his mind as he heard a voice respond. The scent hadn't faded and so he should have expected something, but still he was surprised by how close the female voice had been. "Sekhmet." He said the name as though he were tasting something sweet and sour. He was just unsure of what was happening. It wasn't the first time there had been someone at their borders, but it certainly wasn't a frequent occurence. "Ghanlia-ni." He remarked. Before finally emerging into her view.

"Where did you come from?"

The lioness was fairly large - something he hadn't expected when she came into sight. "Oh my." He found himself saying below his breath.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

When the voice responded and said what she could only assume was his name she had to think about it for a moment. Had that been his name or was he speaking something out of tongue. She wasn't going to laugh as there wasn't anything funny but it was an interesting name. "Ghanlia-ni" She had to say it out loud at least once and then she said it again. "You said Ghanlia-na? Am I pronouncing that right?" She was sure her name was just as strange.

When he asked where she came from she continued to look around. "I'm traveling with some of my Kin, we were wandering through and I took a moment to take some time to explore." She offered up and then he came into view and what a sight he was. He was stunning she had to give him that, and well built. "Well hello there." She said it lightly, but didn't mind if he heard.  
"Ghan might be easier if the name is hard for your tongue." Had he been anywhere else he would have chosen to hide his smile, but she had brushed aside her roguelands adventures to wander next to his home. This was his turf. He listened to he outlandish accent with a fond expression on his maw. It was always a wonderful chance to meet someone from the outside world. The lion made a mental note about putting in some travel time.

"Ah." He remarked as she mentioned that she herself was traveling. Which meant, to him, that she likely had a home. It was just the way she had mentioned it. "So where do you hail from? If you don't mind a stranger asking that question." He smirked just as she spied him. The way she almost gasped at his appearance made him stand a little taller.

"Hello to you too.." He teased lightly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"Ghan, I like that." She said simply as she watched him. The way he talked was different from herself but it wasn't bad, it was nice. Though she was also certain she sounded different to him as well. When he said 'Ah' she wondered if that was bad or good. "I'm from the "firekinpridenamehere", is there a pride around here?" He looked far too good to be a wanderer. Though maybe he was just well fed and taken care of.

"I don't mind answering any questions you might ask." She said with a semi silky tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:18 am
The lion smiled fondly at the lioness as she agreed to Ghan. Truthfully he hadn't appealed to short forms of his name at any point in his life, but witnessing the struggle had changed his mind. "The Motoujamii?" He hadn't heard of the pride. Strange. "You've set paw near teh pride Vaeringjar." He noted the significant differences in the way the names of the prides sounded.

"Tell me about your lands. You can see ours are forest based with beaten paths. The terrain doesn't change much as you go further. Simply it becomes more decorated." He was proud of his home and that pride seeped through into the way he described the pride. Sure he had used words such as simple, but it was clear he had admired it for a long time.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:18 am
It would seem neither of them had heard about their prides. That really didn't seem super uncommon to her though. "Most refer to us as the Firekin. What is the Vaeringjar known for?" She asked curiously as she looked around a little bit. As he described his pride a little bit she was a little envious but then gave a smile.

"Well, I can tell you that it's nothing like here. Imagine the hottest day and then multiply it and then let there be nothing but sand." It wasn't much, but it was home and she enjoyed it for all that it was worth. "Do you have anything like that around here, deserts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am
"The Firekin." He said the name and looked over her briefly, not hiding his wandering eyes. The lioness certainly had a spark about her that suggested 'fire'. He smiled, amused at his thoughts before his eyes returned to hers. "We're known for a number of things, including story-telling." He recalled his youthful investigation of the various stories he'd heard.

"We don't tend to share with the world to much, but I suppose that's because the outside world hasn't really come to us." He admitted to her with a casual roll of his shoulders. "We're obligated to protect our own." He smiled warmly. "It sounds like you and your kin likely follow a similar code and yet you're out in the world as a group?" He was a little bit baffled by his realistation.

Ghanlia-ni gazed upward as he imagined the hottest day. "Oh my." A small gasp escaped him and almost immediately he felt himself boil. "Deserts? No, thankfully." He chuckled softly. "You may be built for such weather, but honestly myself and a lot of my pride would likely melt away." He shuddered at the thought of such heat - heck this weather must be chilly to the lioness. "Would you like to visit my den? I can show you a little bit more of our pride?" He offered, not realizing how that may sound.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am
She could notice him looking her over, but she was doing the same to him. While they were built a specific way, mostly to deal with the desert climate, he was quite different. He was larger in other ways, the thickness of his fur and structure were extremely appealing.

"That's a shame. This place looks like it has a lot to offer." She tore her gaze away from him to look around at some of the trees, they were quite lovely. She had to give it that much. "I would love to accompany you, if you would but lead the way." She had not real concerns about the male trying to do anything bad to her. Plus she could handle own if need be.  
[IC] Væringjar Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games