Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP - Border] A Friendly Face (Tivoli x Ali'dido)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taking slow steps, Tivoli was out again just enjoying the day. There were no duties to take care of, and her beloved was off seeing to his own business. As much as she would love to spend time with him today, she always enjoyed these days where she could just enjoy the world around her by herself.

Closing her eyes, she lowered her face towards the grass below her. Her front paws started to slide, and soon enough she was rolling in the grass and dirt, paler stomach facing the clouds. She was so content to be relaxing in the midday sun, even if she was alone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image

Rumors drove him to so many different places. All which had their own unique things that made the pride their own community. Ali`dido wasn't beyond seeing new places and rumor had it that there was a partially nomadic set of clans that operated as a unit. It was enough to grab his attention and certainly enough to leave his daughters for the first time. He'd finally made it home to the Myrsky Syntynyt long enough to drop them enough, ensure they were comfortable and then go on his merry way to see more of the world.

Unfortunately, since the pride functioned the way it did, he didn't have a rumored location. More of a general idea of where it may be. So he was on the hunt. The hunt didn't last as long as he had anticipated when he spied a fairly comfortable looking lioness off in the distance. He had spied her just as she toppled over - concern had washed over him briefly, but it faded quickly.

"Hello?" He called out. Maintaining his distance, just in case he alarmed her.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Teeth barely poking out beyond her lips, Tivoli couldn't care less if anyone were to happen upon her cub-like pose in the tall grass. For her, the essence of youth was the essence of life, and was nothing to ever be ashamed of.

She was, however, a little surprised to hear someone address her. She had become so comfortable with her clan and her pride that her alertness had begun to falter slightly - something that she knew her mate might be concerned about. Twisting her back, she adjusted her head so she could see the green lion that approached without having to get up. If he had malicious intent, this was probably not the wisest idea on her part, but she always liked to believe the best in others. Besides, she was still within her lands, so she wasn't overly concerned.

"Why hello there!" Her eyes squinted to try and block out some of the sunlight as she wiggled around to focus more. He was a few yards off, but his bright coloring stood out completely, unlike her coloring which blended in with the dry grass fairly well. "Well, aren't you a sight!" She decided that her angle wasn't working very well, and finally rolled to lay upright, a grin still on her face.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 pm
Ah. She was alert and most certainly hadn't collapsed due to feeling ill or worn out. The concern completely left him and a wide smile broke his lips. Bright eyes and attentive ears would steal away the idea that he was anything more than a friendly observer. Creepy as it could be, in some cases. "Oh this old thing?" He gestured to his pelt, but his golden eyes never truly left the lioness as she rolled to get a better view. "You a mighty pretty shade yourself." He said playfully.

"Why are you all alone?" The curiosity created an almost cub like look to his face. He'd been taking points from his traveling daughters. The cubs had the most refreshing curiosity. Something he hadn't appreciated until recently. "You seem far to relaxed to be far from someone." Perhaps he was assuming to much?

After dropping his queries on her he seated himself and stretched slightly. The walk he'd taken to get this far was beginning to weigh on him and he was extremely thankful that company meant sitting still for a small while.

Polette

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Well, he seemed nice enough. Not that she was concerned in the first place, but if he was going to attack her, he really missed his chance. "It's only as old as the soul beneath it." She grinned, joking a bit. "And thank you! I'm quite pleased with it." Her eyes closed in a broad smile; this male must be kind to start off with such pleasantries.

"Sometimes, you can feel the world a bit better when you're alone." She turned her head slightly, looking around at the things closest to her. Her toes flexed lightly, feeling the cooler ground between them. "But it's also because I had nothing else to do today, and my beloved has his own things to tend to." The smile never left her face, but her green eyes peered up at him. "I never feel worried as long as I'm by my pride." Lifting her nose a little, she let a soft breeze blow through her fur. "You must not be from around here, then." Did that mean that he was planning on joining them? Or did he just accidentally wander this way?

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm
He grinned and chuckled. The lioness wasn't wrong. Ali-dido was fond of acting as young as he felt, but a small glance down did show him that some dust had collected on his pelt - just a thin layer. "Well that's good since I'm pretty sure you're stuck with it." He smirked and then broke into a large laugh.

"That's reasonable." Of course any answer she'd have given would have been reasonable. The reason only had to matter to her, his question was mere curiosity. Beloved? His grin returned. "So you've scampered away from your pride and mate." He teased lightly. "A little taste of freedom?" He mused lightly.

"Around here?" He tore his gaze from her long enough to glance about the unfamiliar lands. "No, though it's lovely. If the winds were blowing the right way you'd smell the salt of the sea." Ali gave a small yawn that he fought, but lost. "Pardon me, I hadn't really slept yet. Does your pride welcome outsiders?" The curiosity burned again and was likely the only thing keeping him awake.

Polette

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 pm

"Freedom is one of the most valuable possessions we have in this world." She smiled lightly as she spoke. It seemed odd, coming from someone who was both tethered to a pride and a mate, but those had both been choices - ones that she was able to make because she had her own freedom.

"Ah, getting a taste of your own freedom, hm?" Tivoli chuckled, lightly wondering what his plans were that brought him out this way. "Outsiders are usually welcomed, for a brief say -" she gave him a quick wink, "- unless you're planning on relocating."

"But, if you're curious and need a place to rest for a little while, I can show you to my clan." She slowly raised herself from the ground, giving a little shake to remove some dirt.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:35 pm
"Truer words were never spoken." He admitted with a half shrug and a smile. "The freedom to chose, travel, and so on." He mused lightly as he stifled another yawn.

"Not going to be relocating yet." That woke him up quite a bit. He had considered it as a possibility, but one thing kept stalling him. His heart had never lost focus, even if his mind had, he had to consider Yai in all of his choices. Especially if that meant settling down somewhere - but that would only mean so much if they still had that burning connection he had felt during his stay there. This female reminded him so much of her.

"Curious doesn't begin to describe me."

A laugh boomed from the lion. "I'd interrogate just as well as any guard." He mused. "Even if it is to simply satisfy my own curiosity. I'd love a short stay with your clan, if they'll have me. You don't think they'd mind a few simple questions?" A chance to learn about the wandering prides traditions? He couldn't pass that up.

Polette

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:02 am

"Of course! I'm sure they would be happy to tell some of our tales." Tivoli's grin was broad, and she was happy that this male seemed genuinely curious. Even if he wasn't planning on staying permanently, she thought it was a good way to broaden one's mindset.

"Here, follow me. Maybe we can find some good storytellers." Or maybe even her dearest, who she'd always be thrilled to run into. Tivoli turned, taking a few steps toward the heart or her pride. She knew her clan wouldn't be too far off, even if they'd moved a bit.

Ctrl F Greenie
(( It's terrible, but there it is! xD ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:07 pm
Ali was excited that she would welcome him so easily. It wasn't like he had any ill intentions for the pride and his easy smile helped him along with times like these. "That would be amazing.." They hadn't introduced one another. Well wasn't that ironic. He never did find time to learn the names of those who told him the stories, just the stories themselves.

"I look forward to seeing what I can piece together." He mused quietly, almost to himself, as he followed diligently behind the easy-going lioness.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas