Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] New Allegiances, New Friends & a New Pride (fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:29 pm
Arkaidia had been in the Mwezi for a short time now, so she hadn't been there for the rebellion or any of what came before. She just knew there was a Queen in charge and that many of the old followers had sworn fealty to her.

That was all that mattered to the rather large lioness with the starry colored hair. She padded through the lands checking it out in more depth. She had stuck to some of the more common areas but had decided she could be a bit more venturous.

Especially if this was to be her home.

It was mid-day and the sun was starting it's slow decent but it would still be a few hours before dusk. The weather was warm, but not unbearably hot, which was a plus. She was darker in coloration so she felt it a great deal more than some of the paler colored pride members.

Finding herself by the watering hole she took a moment to take a drink before finding a spot in one of the neighboring trees. She hadn't really talked to too many of the pride members yet so she was hoping someone else would make their way over here at some point or another.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:37 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gaki had made peace with his role as a slave. It was a badge of honor he wore for his role in the past where he'd been brought in to aid Shengyue. Now that was over and he had seen the good that was at the heart of the pride he was okay with how things turned out. He should have never meddled with a prides affairs but it was too late now to go to the past. Only the future was before the white lion now.

It was a nice day but still the temperature was pretty hot so the white lion found him self at the watering hole. The cool water was easily lapped up as the heat demanded Gaki to drink.

A little ways away was a lioness he'd never seen before. Casually, he lifted his head and gave her a smile in greeting.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Alpaca Chobi

It wasn't long before the sound of another approaching tore her attention from the refreshing waters. At least the weather was cool enough she wasn't dying in the heat.

Noticing his smile she returned his with one of her own and faced her body towards him so she could greet him better. "Fine day is it not?" She commented about the weather since usually everyone had something to say about that.

She was really enjoying her place in the pride her, not that she could complain. She wondered if her father would stop by for a visit now and again, though it seemed unlikely. He had things to do most likely.

She did always wonder what a God did in his spare time. "Care to join me?" She motioned towards the water. If he wasn't she'd still drink a little more, it was still kind to offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:14 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gaki hadn't expected the female to return his smile let alone notice it. He was a little shocked that some one was speaking to him. Lately the white lion was doing his best to fade in to the shadows and keeping his head down as much as possible to go unnoticed. But this female had noticed him and his jaw was slightly agape as he thought of words.

"I uh," He managed to remember how to speak," Y-yeah sure is."

Possible this female didn't know who he was or his dirty reputation in the pride. All had been forgiven but Gaki still very heavily struggled to forgive him self.

"Uh.." She wanted him to join her? Surely she didn't know who he was. He kind of hoped that was the case.

"Why not, " He gave her another low key smile as he padded her way. The sleek shore by the water with a combination of the slickness of the rocks had him fall on his side in to the water with a big splash. He hadn't meant to do that. He would NEVER mean to do such a thing. Part of him wanted to stay under the water and drown after that but eventually he came up gasping for air his mane weighed down by water covering his eyes giving him a slimmer look.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:58 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She really didn't understand why he was acting like he was. Though she was new to the pride so it was possible that he had been there for a while. She didn't question it though. She did think it was fairly cute though, how he was. "Everything okay?" She asked sorta questioning his unique way of accepting her invitation.

"I'm Arkaidia, what is your name?" giving him a warm smile she took another drink of water and then sat down so she could enjoy the conversation, or at least attempt to enjoy. She was curious to see what he would say.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gaki blinked at the question 'was everything okay'. That was a complicated question and Gaki knew a simple yes or no would not be a fully honest answer so he paused as he chewed on the thought of how best to reply with out being dishonest and with out going in to a long rant.

"I'm fine," Was the best he could come up with. Gaki wasn't a super creative type after all nor was he a lion of may words. He was satisfied with that answer.

"Nice to meet you. My names Gaki," A simple greeting. This was nice. He could have a simple greeting with out a lion knowing who he was. The white lion decided to lean in to this stranger role a bit more.

"Are you from around here Arkaidia?" It was a small conversation but it was liberating to talk to some one so normal and so freely.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She left his answer as it was, it was acceptable enough to her anyway. "I am glad to hear that you are fine." She said repeating his use of word with a smile and she took a moment to sit down, her tail curling around her feet.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Gaki." She was looking at him as she spoke and she gave a shake of her head. "I wasn't originally, but I've been here for some time now." She took a glance around and then returned her focus to him. "What of you?"

She was curious if he had been here his whole life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

The fact that she didn't know who he was gave off that she wasn't a pride native. Not that Gaki was important but he'd been active as a royal guard during Shengyu's reign of terror. He still was paying penance for that as a slave. He was fine with that out come though.

"Oh.. well I wasn't born here but I've been here for quite some time," Would he lead in to his past now? Nah. Gaki was enjoying being a little ambiguous. "I've seen kings rise and fall." Was a small puzzle piece he offered. He wasn't sure how long he was going to hold on to specifics.

"Sooooo I take it if you joined recently.... That means that our new queen has always been your queen? " He was interested to find her time line.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Alpaca Chobi

New blood was always a good thing to prides she found so the fact that he wasn't born here wasn't a terrible thing at all. Though it seemed he had been there long enough to know some about the pride. She had heard things when she had arrived but Kimondo had been the Queen she knew so far.

"It sounds like you've seen a lot." It was definitely good experience she would have imagined. She had seen some things in her life, though probably nothing like what he had.

"Why yes, is it that obvious?" She said with a light laugh. "Kimondo is the only Queen I have known, that is correct." She flicked her tail a moment and gazed at the water. "It's very peaceful here." Though she knew it hadn't always been so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

"I-I suppose you could say I've seen a lot." He chewed on that thought for a moment.

"Well that is a good thing that she is the queen you know. The king before was a bit misguided." He let out a light sigh. "It wasn't always so peaceful under his rule. It is a lot better now." His face softened as he expressed his feelings. "You're going to be happy here I am sure of it. It's nice to see outsiders coming in to the pride."

He him self had once been an outsider. There was no blood connection to this pride but Gaki felt compelled to stay. Mostly to help clean up and pay penance for the trouble he'd been apart of.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 am
Alpaca Chobi

She gave a small nod of her head and listened as he spoke. She had heard much of the same from those that had mentioned past leadership, so it was refreshing to hear almost everyone shared the same views of the entire ordeal. "At least someone is taking care of the pride in a way that is healthy." From what she gathered the old rule was something to shudder about.

"I'm very pleased to be here. I very much love everything about this pride so far." A huge grin upon her face as she glanced towards the sky for a moment. She didn't talk about her visions much, she only had them now and again and they were few and far between so far. It might change as she got older she wasn't sure. "Do you like it here now?" She had assumed he had been there a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Yeah I do like it a lot better now." He lowered his head while he said that. An over whelming feeling of shame was now washing over him for the part he had played in the last ruling. It was good he felt this over whelming wash of shame but at the same time he was really enjoying not feeling that since of shame. At least for a little while. Now that memories were washing up he was feeling a little antsy to be a lone for a little while.

"Hey well... I.." He thought for a moment how to word this. "I should get going... But hope to see you around...?" He lifted his head hopefully. He wasn't ready to explain who or what he was just yet but maybe the next meeting he could let go of that feeling and talk about it. For some reason he felt comfortable talking with this lioness. Maybe it was the feeling of not being judged for the role he had played. It was selfish of him not to be honest but the lion really did need a break.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:43 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"I'm glad to hear that." She said as she glanced towards the sky, she didn't want to peer at him, he seemed rather uncomfortable talking about the whole thing so she wasn't going to press it any further.

"I would like to see more of you. I'm sure you have quite a number of tales to tell." She looked at him and gave him a smile. Good or bad, she wouldn't mind hearing what he had to say. Sometimes letting things off your chest was a good thing.

"If you ever see me, don't be afraid to come talk to me." She gave him a sly grin, "I won't be afraid to come talk to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:32 am
AstoriaFallen
I believe this is done ~

"Oh?" He perked up that she wanted to see more of him. There was a bit of a shine in his eyes that wasn't there before. Some one wanted to see more of him?

"I won't be afraid," He managed. "I suppose I could tell you a tale or two."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas