As we went down, we found a dead end, perhaps to the first time this whole endeavor...a holding area it looked, with doors on the other side, looking like something big might be behind those doors. "If video games taught me anything...I think our final boss might be coming up...there's no other doors like this as far as we've been here."

"Hooooo..."

"Blast it, I really don't want to take you in there with that burn, though...bah, and the shop isn't around! That was it, our last chance was back before the floor started!" I shoved my hands frustratedly into my pants pockets, only to realize something. "The hell?" Something felt out of place. I dug in and pulled out a Silver key. "The hell does this go to?"

Before I knew it, the key disappears and like magic, a door appears. "The hell? An illusion? Are you seeing this?"

"Hoooo!?" Dartrix spoke up. The two of us approached the door and opened it, and either I have gone totally deluded, or the two hybrids I met on this endeavor, my needed to be saviors are actually right here in front of me.

"Helllllooooo..." The Yamask hybrid spoke.

"Good day. Welcome back."

"Oh...my God...guys...we need to talk."

Once again, I did business with them both, purchasing a Full Restore from one hybrid to tend to Dartrix's burns and other injuries, then the next, cashing in on the colored shards to once again bolster the prowess of Dartrix further. With the transactions done, we left the room and the door behind us disappeared. That still left these huge doors...with what I assume the Minotaur is behind... "Now how do we get in?" I asked.

Dartrix - 360 / 360 HP; 0 / 3 PP (Atk +2, Def +2)
Expert Belt (temporary)
4 / 40 Evo Points

1 Max Revive

1 Silver Token
Shards - None

(Now in Holding Area, awaiting Minotaur)