Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Event Board (No active event.)
Lykas' Roll Thread - L'il Cthulu: Madness is Magic!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 23!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm
Lykas had been down by the pool just a moment ago. Hadn't he? He'd been playing with Genevieve, last he could remember, and then all of a sudden, he was in some weird, deep dark tunnel. "Uh...huh..." He said to himself.

"Deep, dark tunnels are great. I love being in them. But this is a bit ridiculous, don't ya think?" He commented offhandedly, looking down to see that he was even still in his swimwear. He wasn't wearing a speedo(thank whatever gods were in charge of preventing that) but he did have some rather revealing trunks on. "So Can I at least get something less naked to wear if I'm gonna be stuck down here?" He asked of whatever entity he was talking to. With little to no delay, his typical outfit fell from the ceiling, wherever in the darkness it was, fluttering down to land neatly in a pile beside him. A second later, however, his backpack came crashing down on top of them, the few items inside jostling around. Getting dressed and picking up his Backpack, Lykas found a Mystic Water, a Revive and a Max Potion. It took another moment to find it but he eventually uncovered a Cell Battery hidden in the bottom of his bag as well.

"So what exactly is this all about?" The hybrid asked of the empty space surrounding him. Another moment later and, rather than a Pokeball, as he would have normally expected, Genevieve fell from the darkness above him, bouncing off his head and landing on his feet on the floor. "Really?" Lykas asked as he fell to the floor, crashing like a sack of potatoes at first. "What is this, some kind of a training thing?!"

The next thing he saw was a gargantuan door engraved into the wall on the far side of the room sliding open and a powerful gust of air rushing into it. "Alright, alright, I'm going!!" He griped as he picked up Genevieve and his backpack, walking into the blackness beyond the stone door...

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Genevieve
Ability: Water Bubble - The Pokemon cannot be Burned, resists Fire-type moves, and lowers all damage ranges by 10.
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Items

Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:43 pm
..And just kept walking. "Where's the rest of reality, exactly?" Lykas asked of the empty blackness surrounding him. He thought he'd walked through another doorway somewhere but everything was still the same nothingness it had been a short bit ago. So much for getting anywhere.

Pokemon

Genevieve
Ability: Water Bubble - The Pokemon cannot be Burned, resists Fire-type moves, and lowers all damage ranges by 10.
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Items

Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)

Rooms: 1/4  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 pm
"Hey, kitty." Lykas grinned as he entered the next room. At least the next one he knew for sure he was entering since it actually contained something other than raw, unfiltered nothingness. The Meowth sitting in the middle of the room, surrounded on all sides by what looked to be a plethora of toys heaped upon it by it's overbearing human, looked like it demanded to be pet. Not one to disappoint a p***y when it wanted petting, he reached over with his ponytail and rubbed the feline's head somewhat affectionately. After he was done, it was soaking wet. "I'm gonna go now..."

The Meowth, looking quite pleased with the petting it had received, walked off before returning with a bottle of lube Potion, setting it at Lykas feet for later, then walking over to play with one of it's various toys.

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Items

Free Silver Key(because I just realized I forgot to add this in here already)
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
Potion(Acquired from Meowth)

Rooms: 2/4  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:57 pm
Leaving Meowth's room behind as he stowed the Potion it gave him in his backpack, Lykas headed out of the room, Genevieve now alive(conscious) and following after him. "Dew pider dew dew?"

"Dunno." Lykas replied. "I think we're lost in some weird video game or something? I have no clue, really." How was he supposed to know where they were when he didn't even know for sure how they'd gotten there in the first place?

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Items

Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 6!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:57 pm
((Made a Dumb a forgot to roll for a new room. Oops.))

The Emptiness was back! Oh gods, where was he now?!

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Items

Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:10 pm
Correction! Lykas poked his head through a small speck of light in the wall, finding himself in a strange, cavernous room.As he attempted to crawl through it, he found that the hole was much larger than he gave it credit for from the other side. The angle of the entryway had simply blocked much of the light in the room on it's other side from shining into whatever emptiness he'd gotten lost in a moment ago. Assisting Genevieve through it, he turned just in time to see a small politician dart into it's mansion-like system of holes in the floor. "Great. I get to deal with an infestation of rats." He told himself before looking to his small spider companion. "You ready to Liquidate it's assets?" He asked of the insectoid Pokemon.

"Dewpider dew dew!" Genevieve nodded.

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Genevieve's Stats

Height: 1'
Weight: 8.8 lbs
HP - 280
Attack - 196
Defense - 223
Special Attack - 196
Special Defense - 267
Speed - 168

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:17 pm
Genevieve was able to hit the small rodent with Liquidation before it really had a chance to do much against him, but it was fearsome beast with a mouth that never stopped. The result of attacking such a creature at close range? A pretty nasty Bite that ended with a second Liquidation straight to the face, launching the rodent across the room the second it let go. Lykas and Genevieve were quick to try and make an escape while they had the chance!

280 - 15 = 265 HP left
Staked out! Take five damage in each of the next three rooms as Yungoos hunts you down!

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Genevieve's Stats

HP - 265/280
Attack - 196
Defense - 223
Special Attack - 196
Special Defense - 267
Speed - 168
Evo Points 1/25 +2

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
1 Silver Token +1

Rooms: 3/4  
Requiem of Whyspers rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:24 pm
As Lykas and Genevieve entered the next room, it looked like a sort of continuation of the last one, the moss covered rocks giving way to moss-covered trees and an army of mushrooms. "These looks weirdly familiar..." He said to himself, looking at one from range. "They're gonna attack us, aren't they?" He asked of the room devoid of any life(that he knew of) aside from himself and Genevieve. Speaking of Genevieve, the water spider was looking at one of the various Pokeball-colored mushrooms up close, curious as to what it was. He wasn't particularly familiar with mushrooms, after all. He touched the fungus with one of his spindly legs only for it to "explode" in a puff of fiery-red powder right into his face.

Luckily, his Water Bubble-covered head was protected from the puff long enough to escape from it's range. "Dew...pider?" He was very curious as to what was happening, but not enough to risk another blast like that.

Rage Powder is ineffective.

265-5=260
Staked out! Take five damage in each of the next two rooms as Yungoos hunts you down!

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Genevieve's Stats

HP - 265/280
Attack - 196
Defense - 223
Special Attack - 196
Special Defense - 267
Speed - 168
Evo Points 3/25 +2

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
2 Silver Token +1

Rooms: 4/4  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 20 and 70 ... 50!

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:32 pm
((Just realized I forgot the actualy battle damage roll for Yungoos. Rolling for it before I start the Totem battle.))  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 20 and 80 ... 44!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:25 am
As Lykas and Genevieve left the previous room behind, the smell of moss and fungus still in Lykas' nose, the pair found themselves faced with a staircase leading into the darkness. The depth of the blackness within the stairwell was so great that Lykas couldn't even tell if they were going up or down. Not that it made much difference, really. He was in a deep, dark cave full of traps and certain doom. How much worse could it get, right?

He'd be proven wrong when a Gumshoos crawled out of the stairwell and stood erect. The Pokemon towering at a menacing 2 and half feet, staring Lykas straight in the knees. "You're a cute little tyrant, aren't you?" The hybrid asked it, attempting to pass it by. The Pokemon would have no such thing allowed as it darted between him and the staircase. Barking orders at someone or something in the darkness, a pair of Yungoos charged out to assist their master.

"Oi... You're not looking for a box of rocks, are you?" Lykas asked, laughing to himself as the Yungoos circled him. "I don't have any rocks for you. Go bite somebody else's kneecaps off for them." The Gumshoos jumped into action at that point, charging the hybrid with it's teeth filled with dark energy, the Crunch aiming to bite the hybrid in two. Luckily for Lykas, his partner in all this responded with a Spider Web to seal up the beast's mouth. It didn't hold for long but it gave Lykas enough time to backflip out of the middle of the triangle of rodents attempting to eat him. "You're a rat, you know!" He shouted at the Gumshoos just as it clawed the webbing from it's mouth.

"Genevieve, use Liquidation." Lykas called to his Dewpider. Genevieve nodded and cloaked himself in a volatile veil of water before tackling the large mongoose. Lykas kept himself occupied with punching and kicking the Yungoos around, pulling his ponytails apart, he ended up using the tentacles to assist and prevent himself from being bitten painfully. Not that it did much good since the little bastards just bit his tentacles instead of his arms and legs. "Ow! Cut that out!"

Genevieve looked over his shoulder as Lykas threw one of tleech he Yungoos toward him. A quick Spider Web to haul the critter in, followed by a Leech Life, which didn't exactly feel like it did much aside from hurting the Yungoos, finished it off. Dropping the unconscious Yungoos, he turned back to Gumshoos. He barely caught sight of it scooping up a glob of muck to hurl at him, quickly glossing himself over with a mirror-like coating of energy. There was no chance he was letting that stuff get on him. The Mud Slap hit and, thanks to the Mirror Coat, rebounded right back at the dictatorial rodent, slamming right into it's own eyes. Not like it did much, though. This thing was already blinded by it's desire for victory.

Following up his defense, Genevieve rushed the Normal-type with a Liquidation, intending to waterboard the Stakeout Pokemon and force a surrender. Surprisingly enough, it seemed to be effective. for about five seconds before Gumshoos starting Thrashing around, seemingly throwing a tantrum at not getting it's way. Lykas finally managed to hurl the second Yungoos off of himself, sending it careening direcly into Gumshoos' thrashing. The larger rodent slammed a tiny fist into it's minion's head and knocked it out cold before throwing itself into a frenzy and, with a final Spider Web from Genevieve, it crashed into the wall beside the staircase and promptly knocked itself out, too.

260-5-50-44=161
No PP used for Leech Life so no secondary effect obtained(healing).
Staked out! Take five damage in the next room as Yungoos hunts you down!

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

Genevieve's Stats (Updated because I'm a dumb)

HP - 260/280
Attack - 40
Defense - 52
Special Attack - 40
Special Defense - 72
Speed - 27
Evo Points 5/25 +4

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
3 Silver Token +1

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 pm
Lykas carefully stepped around the unconscious Gumshoos and headed into the stairwell. As he stepped in, he took notice of a few items sticking out of his pocket. "Huh..What are these?" He asked as he pulled them out to take a look at them.

161-5=156
((Rolling for the Shard rolls for both the Yungoos room and the Totem battle room))
Staked out! Take five damage in the next room as Yungoos hunts you down!

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

HP - 161/280
Attack - 40
Defense - 52
Special Attack - 40
Special Defense - 72
Speed - 27
Evo Points 9/25

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
4 Silver Token

Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:18 pm
As Lykas ascended the stairs, he found himself look at a Blue and Green Shard. "How'd these get in my pocket?" Figuring he'd worry about it later, he stuffed them into his backpack abut the time he topped out the stairs, finding himself in a strange sort of shop that appeared to be carved from a single massive block of stone. "Wow... You ever heard of modern décor?" He asked of...whoever was in the shop? He didn't bother sticking around long enough to find out, walking straight through and out the other side of the place. Straight into...

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

HP - 156/280
Attack - 40
Defense - 52
Special Attack - 40
Special Defense - 72
Speed - 27
Evo Points 9/25

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
4 Silver Token
1 Blue Shard
1 Green Shard

Rooms: 0/5  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 3 Total: 15 (3-30)

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm
"..a tunnel? " Lykas asked himself. "Weird." He shrugged as he started to walk into the tunnel in question. "Mrow!"

"Piii?" Genevieve asked, curious about what he was seeing.

"Mroooow!"

"What the...?" Lykas noticed the rumbling floor before the Purrloin with the back full of silver coins. "I get the feeling I'm screwed no matter what I do..." About the time he said it, he saw what was making the floor rumble. "I'm dead..." Picking up Genevieve, he darted down the hallway. "You can die on your own, cat!" He told the Purrloin as he bolted straight past it, not even bothering to catch the feline. He'd spotted a recess in the wall up ahead and wasn't taking the chance on being squished by the Onix charging toward him at top speed. Ducking into it, he waited for the immense stone serpent to pass him by.

Pokemon

Genevieve
Attacks:
Leech Life
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web

HP - 161/280
Attack - 40
Defense - 52
Special Attack - 40
Special Defense - 72
Speed - 27
Evo Points 9/25

Items

Free Silver Key
Revive
Max Potion
Mystic Water(Equipped)
Cell Battery(unused)
4 Silver Token

Requiem of Whyspers rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:29 pm
((Rolling again because I rolled wrong. =P))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Event Board (No active event.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces