Submit

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:27 am
While being laid back and listening to the comments made between his sibling and cousin, he finally managed to perk up and shimmy out of the way when they began their plots to awaken the rest of the group.
He barely managed to get clear before Haiba launched himself, and Faraji quickly clamored to plant himself next to Miyako with wide eyes, watching the chaos that was sure to ensue.

He stared up at Miyako, nose wrinkling slightly not from distaste, but rather trying to figure out mentally how to go back to sleep and forget the entire thing.

Ecavi
I managed something, YAY! 8'D

AstoriaFallen

mouselet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm
ChexaRain

Ecavi
I managed something, YAY! 8'D

mouselet

"Yes, I was very surprised they accepted my request." She was sure there were plenty of others that had wanted the rank and she and her mate had both gotten it.

She gave a small frown. "That's not true. While currently you might not be able to do a particular set job in the pride there is still lots you would be able to do. You also have the option of moving out of your class later if you find someone you care for that happens to be higher class than you." She was sure he probably knew that, it was unfortunate for their lonely sister though. She'd never move out of the rank.

"Plus you all need to know how to hunt and defend yourselves regardless, so I'd be willing to teach you." She offered up. It wasn't their fault they were slaves, they still should know the basic fundamentals of being a lion though.

"I bet you children are getting hungry, shall we get your siblings up and get a move on?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out