Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] Sometimes you need a little help. (Lette n Tori)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:02 pm
User ImageShe wasn't entirely sure HOW she had done this but one thing was certain. She was most definitely stuck. It wasn't one of those stuck's that you could get yourself out of either.

She needed assistance. Some rocks had tumbled down and pinned her tail, but in a spot where she couldn't turn to push them off and set herself free. While it was pinching it wasn't causing her any real pain and she really didn't feel like tugging her tail out and losing all the fur.

So, she was forced to sit, and wait. Hoping someone come along sooner than later.

At least the weather was nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Treading slowly, Nashoba was lost in his own world. He was in an overwhelmingly pleasant mood, though one wouldn't be able to tell by his stoic expression. His eyes traced the ground before him, but they really weren't processing or seeing what was in front of him. Today, he was just walking to walk and enjoy the sunshine. He had wandered quite a ways from his clan, but he knew how to find them once he was done with his extended stroll.

Head bobbing lightly to an imaginary beat, his eyes caught a movement up ahead, briefly snapping him from his daze. He squinted slightly, slowing his pace while he assessed what exactly had caught his attention - it seemed to be a lion. And, knowing his location, it must be a member of his own pride; he was far too deep within the greater pride's territory for it to be some random rogue.

He approached slowly, wondering what they were doing out here.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 pm
Polette

As an eternity seemed to pass, when in reality it was only like five minutes, a figure began to come into view and her demeanor changed dramatically and she put on a smile. Though she tried not to look too excited because she didn't want to scare them away, she was still new to the pride and her lack of markings might make them hesitate to come near as it was. "Hello! You have no idea how happy I am to see another face." She called out to him once he was within speaking distance. Her tail was still pinched but she did her best to not tug on it any further and make the rocks shift so they were tighter. "I've seemed to have gotten myself into a pinch." Motioning to her trapped tail she gave an embarrassed grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Nashoba stopped just a few feet from her, his eyes moving across her. He wasn't necessarily skeptical of her presence, he was just trying to understand. As they moved down her body, he could see that her tail was stuck - the rocks seemed to be too much for a single pair of paws, less she risk injuring those as well.

"Pinched you are." His voice was low and quiet, and he thought that it would probably be fairly easy now that there were two of them to work on the rock situation. He took a few steps closer, placing a paw on one of the bigger top rocks before pausing. He looked at her, motioning with his eyes for her to do the same. He thought that if two sets of paws stabilized and moved the rocks while she moved her tail, they could avoid her tail and paws being crushed. "Move on my count." He waited a moment for her to confirm his silent plan.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Polette
I thought I had responded to this crying

She watched as he assessed the situation and came up with a conclusion and she gave a nod of her head as he prepared himself to move the rock a bit so she'd be able to move free.

"Ready when you are." Waiting for his signal she prepared her direction of exit once he wedged an opening for her to take.

To be fair she wasn't so much embarrassed as she had been worried. Had it really come down to it, she'd of likely bitten the tip of her tail off, but she was quite pleased she wasn't going to have to do that after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:49 pm

"Alright....now." Nashoba kept a level tone as he pushed his paws against the rocks. He kept an eye on their shifting, not wanting to create a bigger issue by messing with the lower ones.

"How does one even get themselves in such a situation?" A small smile came onto his face as his gaze shifted to hers. He'd never had such a thing happen to him, and to pin only the tail almost seemed like it took some skill.

AstoriaFallen
(( Lame response is lame orz ;; ))

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:58 am
Polette

Pulling herself free when he gave the command she moved forward and gave herself a once over to make sure everything was there, once satisfied she looked at him and gave a small shrug of her shoulders.

"I honestly don't know? I was just relaxing and I guess the ground shifted enough to set some of the rocks loose and I was unable to move quickly enough."

She was quite lucky that she hadn't been crushed.

"Thank you for helping me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:55 pm
"You are quite lucky." Especially given the fact that she was relaxing and probably not on full alert. "Well, at least everything's fine now." Nashoba gave a smile, glad to have been of some assistance today.

"Anything to help, miss." He dipped his head slightly, not one to shy away from being helpful. He had never been the most social of creatures, but he would never leave someone in need.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:19 am
Polette

She truly had gotten lucky, someone might not have come around for hours, even days! Counting her blessings she still felt her heart pounding just a little bit. "Thank you again, I'm so relieved you happened by."

Swallowing she realized how parched she was and figured since he was already here, "Would you care to join me as I go get some water? While I wasn't trapped long I was there long enough to work up a thirst." She also sorta didn't want to be alone after that scare. Amaris understood if he didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Nashoba paused at her request, unsure of an answer. He seldom was ever requested for company, and while he wasn't really at all thirsty, he couldn't just ignore this glimmer of opportunity.

"Sure, that sound quite nice, actually." He offered a smile, trying not to let on his train of thought - after all, he didn't want to ruin what could be a very pleasant social interaction. And he was in desperate need of those.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:08 pm
Polette

Pleased with his answer she gave him a bright smile. "Well, follow me then!" And she lead the way for the two of them happy to make a new acquaintance for the time being.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games