Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] Blue Moon (Yoru and Jinamizi'mwezi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image

Yoru had been spending a considerable amount of his time wandering the pride lands when he wasn't with his family or at Kgwedi's side. He wanted to memorize what the land he was leaving looked like. He was so worried that he would forget, since he had been told that the journey he was going on would prove to be such a long one.

His mother insisted that he left, well, more than insisted rather. She needed him to go and despite his arguments that most of his siblings were going, Hodari persisted. So, despite the fact that he was leaving his dear Kgwedi behind, he had decided to leave. He tried to get the starry lioness go with him, but her new position as a Rogue Guard would not allow it and so he promised himself to her. They would marry when he got back, they agreed, if they felt the same way about one another when he returned.

Tilting his head back as he paused nearing the border, he gazed at the eye of the Great Lion.
"Please let me get back to her." He pleaded. "And please let us stay together, once we are reunited."

Lightning Shadow X
Feel free to have your girl just pop up and interrupt his mumbling. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image

The night was a blessed time for her, only a few days in this pride and she'd felt more comfortable than she'd ever had in the village -
or with her sister - but still felt slightly out of place. Being a guard gave her some form of authority, she felt, but none that she'd been used to and it was a hard time easing herself out of her old demanding routine.

However such thoughts were pushed aside as she spotted a shadow equally as dark as her, flicking the tip of her starry tail slightly as she approached and then heard his mumbling as he gazed at the moon. The eye of the Great Lion this pride prayed too, she had never heard of such a creature, but for the sake of remaining her she'd have to be willing to learn. Perking a brow her vibrant teal eyes watched him for a moment or two before eventually she garnered something close to courage to speak to him. Laying on as much faux-confidence as she could.

"What by the light of the moon are you muttering about at this hour?" She asked, it was a question kilted on a smooth voice even with its sharp, brusque and slightly demanding tone to it as she settled her paws a decent ways from his and watched him quietly. Her first attempt at socializing was not a good one but despite her tone, her curiosity was more than obvious in her expression.

belloblossom
Poor Yoru >w<

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:03 am
Yoru jumped when a voice startled him out of his thoughts and he turned to see a dark-coated lioness. There was a marking on her that looked similar to the eye of the Great Lion, yet he didn't recognize her as part of the pride. Since his aunt had been accepting more rogues into the pride, he put the pieces together in his head. Maybe she was a recent recruit?

Yet, her question made him nervous. Since honesty was typically the best policy he replied hestitantly.
"I was asking the Great Lion to..." He glanced away, his face feeling warmer under his fur. "To make sure that my love and I will be true to one another when I return from the Tianxia and that we shall marry upon my return." Working up the nerve, his pale purple eyes met her bright teal ones and he blinked at her.

"I don't think we've met, yet. Are you new to the Mwezi?" He asked her and then dipped his head graciously. "My name is Yoru."

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:02 pm
At the initial startling of this strange lion, Jina blinked and stepped back just a tad to watch him explain himself before he looked briefly up towards the glowing eye in the sky of this Great Lion. When he was done she met his eyes again and observed him. Dark but with odd wing like markings, they made her feel at ease however for whatever reason and cleared her throat.

"Sounds like you have your doubts." She said very bluntly. "If you doubt yourself you may end up fulfilling what you intend to deny...but I've never been in your situation so perhaps I'm just assuming." Great attempt at socializing there,
the voice in her head chastised much to her chagrin - till the male introduced himself and loosened any doubts in her mind.

"I am, I've been with the pride only a few days." Watching the dip of the head she only dipped in response when she knew he would see it. "Jinamizi'mwezi."

belloblossom

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers