Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

Lady Ink, so called for her tenure in a minor lord's bed, is looking for plots. Apart from being part of Zheria's network of spies, and the Weyrwoman's faithful lieutenant, she is also the mother of a young man who may be of age to become a Candidate at High Reaches Weyr.

She has no faith or trust in anyone anymore, save the aforementioned woman, and perhaps a small circle of uneasy allies. If anyone would like to be a part of that group, or would like another plot with the lady, please post below. Her dragon Morth can no longer fly, so she is not currently an active member of a Wing, but at one point she might have been in your character's own.

Morth lost his ability to fly when he, in his words, bravely threw his wing up to protect a Bronze dragon who would otherwise have taken Thread to the face and chest, and who would likely have died. The Blue dragon will likely never be able to fly again, at least not far off of the ground. After a Turn of healing, he is essentially capable of hovering just off of the ground, and then gliding down to it. Nothing more.

Any takers?

I have no doubt that she's had many lovers... and in fact, if anyone would like to play the part of colossal a*****e, it's possible that a certain dastardly holder may one day show his face again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 pm
I've got two to offer up for the Lady's little circle, if either strike your fancy!

First is... I think I'm going with Venin as her name. Street rat from Telgar, now grown and riding blue Raumoloth (palette dragon!). An herbalist, specializing in teas with various medicinal uses. Very short, 4'9, bit of a tomboy, wears men's clothes for the practicality. Raumoloth is probably only going to be 2 turns-ish old at this point, and they're brand new to HR.

Second is Harper Lucayr and brown Tikth. Lucayr appears to be a flamboyant and wordy idiot, good at telling stories and not much else, but it's all an act. He's secretly very well-educated, meddlesome, nosy and pragmatic, and might be useful as eyes and ears, and the occasional suggestive nudge in a certain direction. Tikth is a sneaky, snarky and tiny little brown, who likes betweening to odd locations to spy and confuse or scare others by throwing his physical voice.  

Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Both sound interesting! I like to think of Ink as being Zheria's spymaster, so that aspect intrigues me. I can also see her having her own personal herbalist that she likes.

Thoughts? Preferences?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 pm
I have no real preferences, both characters are fun for me! She could snag one or both for her personal use, or maybe take one more permanently and commission the other on an as-needed basis?

Lucayr is curious as a cat and adores intrigue, he'd love the job, period.

Venin would be okay with whatever as long as she was either well-compensated or was permitted to "deal" on the side. She's still a little street rat at heart. XD  

Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:57 pm

My dear ruthless Ink would enjoy having them both within her network of spies. Zheria's network. The distinctions can be difficult, sometimes. I do need to ask and clarify what Venin is actually dealing. If it's just teas and herbals, that's probably fine. If the herbs are drugs, that might be something Zheria would not permit, and Ink is nothing if not loyal to Zheria. I'd have to talk to MH about it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:02 pm
LOL, not drugs. That's why "deal" had quotations. XD; She DOES like putting wines in her own tea and might provide sleeping draughts, but she doesn't handle anything illegal.  

Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm

That is completely fine, then. <3 Welcome aboard! Bwhahahaha.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image
Yaaaaay! 8D

Teiha

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am
Mx Cherie

I would like to offer Dorame up to Lady Ink, she has just completed her training as an assassin and I have very briefly talked to Uta about her working for Zheria, so in turn, would love her to meet Lady Ink and test the waters! <3 My discord is my username, so feel free to send me an IM if you want to talk more in depth!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:08 pm
lady ink is just the type of person haveli would want to ally herself with! ruthless, willing to get what she wants no matter what she has to do? and using others? a role model, if any  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces