20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:47 am
Kissa's Side:

Other Roommates Side:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty. LOCATION ▬ ❝ Sand and Kissa's Dorm room COMPANY ▬ ❝

Sand felt saddened at their parting.
                                          As she stood in the entryway to the girl's dorms she would watch him disappear from her view after he gave her the most heart-pounding of kisses, she had enjoyed her first date with Reynard, watching him blush and the way he had treated her with the utmost respect made her smile. Most males of her Knit would have jumped at the chance to mate, however, Reynard, oh her sweet Reynard had shown his patience with her and in doing so gave Reynard high chances in the future.
                                          Their conversations opened up many doors into furthering their relationship, the quizzical looks of the guards making her blush, but it was his farewell that made her cheeks the brightest shade.

Never before had Sand's heart beat so loudly within her ears in knowing he wanted to see her again tomorrow!
                                          Reynard's hug and most romantic kiss left her on cloud nine, in just that action alone, she was filled with immense joy, Sand also understood why he was willing to wait. He was, after all, a man of the law and someone that people looked up to, people like herself for a prime example. Their conversation did make her think of the future, what would she do once she left the academy?
                                          up till now Sand had been rather carefree and had not put too much thought into it, if she really wanted a good job though Sand really needed to make sure that she attended her classes. With her lids feeling heavy, she stepped into her dorm room and slumped onto her bed, a smile upon her lips as she thought about Reynard, with little effort she was sleeping.
                                          Gentle dreams of a shirtless Reynard gave her the most restful sleep she had gained for a long time, awakening she would make her bed before noticing a figure in the opposite bed that had numerous times been unoccupied, Sand did not pay much attention to it at first as she walked to her clothes chest to select clothes for the day ahead.

Using a basin of warm water that was warmed by heating it on the fireplace mantle, Sand stripped down to wash before placing on the clean clothes, which, for Sand was quite a change to what she would usually wear. Even still Sand still wore her heels only now it was partnered with a rather nice knee-length dress, looking at herself in a full-length mirror she did not quite know if it were the right look for her. Sand would pin her hair up revealing a little more of her neck in the process, her aim was to make Reynard drool.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers
                                          Profile Link: Otsanda Bardou

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Erythyr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
                                                                    ╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

Previous Day~
                                                                    After being given permission to do so, Kissa had left the Advanced Combat Classroom to the Infirmary. After washing her hands up in a basin of water, she was told the burns were only 1st degree and weren't anything to be worried about. When she got back to her temporary dorm, she found nothing but a note in the room. She had been assigned a dorm, and a dorm mate. When she found her way to the room, she changed into sleepwear, before passing out of exhaustion.

Current Day~
                                                                    Kissa woke up to the sound of her room mate getting dressed, and decided she would pretend to be asleep out of courtesy. She sniffed the air to see if the girl was familiar. Since her roomie had just washed, it wasn't hard to identify the shifter from her Advanced Combat and Knit class. After the shuffling fabric stops, Kissa opens her eyes to see the shifter standing in front of a mirror, wearing a rather nice knee-length dress. The girl's hair was tied up in the back as well.

"What's the special occasion?" Kissa asked, now sitting up. Was the girl trying to impress a guy? Another girl? Was there an event Kissa didn't know about? Thinking of all the possible reasons, Kissa waits for her roommate to respond.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kissa and Sand's Dorm
                                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Sand
                                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Pajamas [On the left]
                                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Neutral
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~
                                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty. LOCATION ▬ ❝ Sand and Kissa's Dorm room COMPANY ▬ ❝

Sand gave a Tutt as she looked at herself in the mirror.
                                          " Hmm this won't do...but it's all I got that's nice..." she uttered to no one but herself, that was until she heard a voice which literally made her jump as she was startled by Kissa who she recognised from combat training. If not for panicking on what to wear for her next date with Reynard, she would probably have been a bit snappy but she really was too focused to get her second date with Reynard just right,
                                          " Well uhm, I've got a Hot foxy guy I'm going on a second date with today...I just have no idea about these things but I want to make it special" Sand would blush softly as she looked towards Kissa " His name is Reynard, he is the Captain of the guard and he is very sweet...although ive no relationships to compare him to I feel like he's the one his smell is pretty amazing and he gives a look and I get butterflies, I really really like him he introduced me to a new taste sensation yesterday..cheesecake... creme cheese as a cake, a strange concept but I really liked it..even more so when I was fed it by him, I kept imagining how it would be if he fed me wedding cake..heh"

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:49 pm
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

When the female shifter turned around to look at Kissa, she almost gasped. Though the dress was nice, it did not suit her roommate. She usually doesn't care about outfits, but if this girl was seeing someone, Reynard nonetheless, she needed to look good. Kissa knew she would have no eye for fashion if it weren't for her designing prodigy of a brother. On that matter,
                                                                    Kissa probably wouldn't have brought any clothes with her if it weren't for Kaari. Kisu remembers how he was locked up in his room, only coming out for dinner, and that was only some days. When she mentioned cheese cake, Kissa's eyes widened. They have that here? Whenever Kissa got to cook dinner, dessert was alway cheesecake. Something about the treat was just perfect to her. As her roomie further explained what happened yesterday, Kissa couldn't help but feel a pang of jealously. She had never dated before, as she was waiting for that special girl.
                                                                    When Sand said she imagined him feeding her wedding cake, she decided that she would help this girl. It really seemed she thought she found the perfect mate. That outfit would probably not further Sand's relationship. Kissa stands up and goes over to her closet, where she retrieves an orange dress,
                                                                    high stockings, a neck piece, and boots.

"Here, wear this, Reynard will drool when he sees you in this. Oh, by the way, I'm Kissa Cloudheart, Princess of Trendel, in case you didn't know. She hands the outfit over to Sand, after which she proceeds to turn around to let her roomie change.

𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Pajamas [On the left]
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing. then an outfit for Sand, then nothing.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty. LOCATION ▬ ❝ Sand and Kissa's Dorm room COMPANY ▬ ❝ Princess of Trendel (Kissa)

Sand cocked her head as Kissa gasped.
                                          Her ears folded back out of curiosity as she watched Kissa examine her dress with disdain sand immediately thought that if Kissa didn't think she looked good, she doubted Reynard would appreciate her efforts either. This depressed Sand greatly she wanted to impress her perfect mate with every part of her being she wanted this day to be nothing but perfect for the both of them, as Sand turned around to face Kissa she was passed some clothes to try, Sands cheeks burned in embarasment at having to borrow clothes.
                                          As prideful as Sand was, Sand could have easily refused such aid but it was her casual announcement of her status that grabbed her attention, for here in front of her was a Princess of Trendel!
                                          Sand did not know whether to kneel, bow or curtsie at such a privledge as sharing a room with nobility, after her own land was taken by her uncle her own status were that she was titleless and landless, however status to her meant very little but that didn't mean she would disrespect those of authority " Thank you Graciously your highness, i am indebted to you for your kindness and generosity, I am Otsanda Bardou..no titles but a pleasure, you have my gratitude"
                                          Hoping that they would fit, Sand would try on the clothes Sand indeed were shocked to see that the clothes fit as if they had been tailored to her size. Finishing getting dressed, Sand would once again look in the mirror and see herself as elegant and rather pretty in the dress, tapping Kissa's shoulder so that she might turn Sand would ask for her opinion " does this look better?"

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:06 pm
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

Kissa had to supress a laugh when her roommate thanked her with a sense of formality. Kissa didn't care about that stuff, though it was rude not to accept it. When Otsanda said she had no title, Kissa wondered if she had a title before, as most wouldn't claim to have none. Maybe she lost her nobility? Shortly after Kissa turned around, she felt a light tap on her shoulder, suggesting it was okay to turn back around. This time when she saw Otsanda, she gasped not of disdain but of approval. She walked in a slow circle around the wolf, noticing the clothes fit her almost perfectly. Kissa saw that Otsanda's bushy tail (thankfully) fit through the clothes. Nodding her approval, she goes to back to her closet and gets her clothes.

"Now, no looking while I change." Kissa said to Otsanda. After her room mate turned around, Kissa would change into one of her many outfits. She would first put on a black one-piece, with thin straps that covered her shoulders. Then she would clip on bands around her thighs, also black to match the undergarment. She would next carefully pull the dress over her head. Kissa would make sure the dress was tight around her torso, and proceed to attach the shoulder pieces, which clipped onto her under-piece's 'sleeves'. She would then pull on the arm 'socks', as she liked to call them. As usual with Kaari's creations, they fit perfectly. Kissa would proceed to pull on her actual socks, which were more like tights based on how high they went up. She would then pull on boots. Now, Kissa would slip the feathery ear pieces behind her ears. Finally, the puma shifter would clip on the neckpiece, and the outfit was complete. She would then tap her room mate lightly on the shoulder, giving the okay to turn around. Kissa would wait to see what Otsanda would think.

𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Feathers

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:19 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty. LOCATION ▬ ❝ Sand and Kissa's Dorm room COMPANY ▬ ❝ Princess of Trendel (Kissa)

Sand watched as Kissa stifled a laugh.
                                          She wondered if it was about her lack of title or something else, though she could have explained that she lost her title when her uncle took her heritance from her after slaying her whole family. Sand did not have time to tell her tale, as Kissa turned and circled her, Sand felt a sense of pride being so nicely dressed and knowing that Kissa was about to change Sand would turn almost immediately as to give the princess her privacy.
                                          " I don't plan on looking, it would be highly inappropriate since I have someone I am interested...and I don't align with the home team if you get my drift..." Sand spoke and waited for Kissa to tap her shoulder, the dress suited her well and Sand was truly impressed with the quality of the fabric and how well the clothes fitted.
                                          " Your tailor or seamstress is truly skilled, but that's expected for someone who designs for royalty mm?" spoke Sand and gave a thumbs up of further approval "Remind me to repay your kindness, if there is anything I can do for you just let me know" Sand beamed, she now wondered if she should go wait at the courtyard for Reynard or if he would send someone for her, she was so eager to see him again that she started to pace the room.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 pm
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

Kissa watched Otsanda's reaction. She seemed impressed on either how she looked or the clothes. Possibly both. As usual, Kaari's 'Creation' fit her perfectly and looked perfect too. Or so they tell her. Kissa didnt really care much about her appearance, but knew Kaari worked hard to make them both look 'presentable' in his eyes. In Kissa's eyes, 'presentable' was that your thighs and 'private areas' were covered. Oh, and shoes. Kissa always made sure she wore shoes. Of course, while shifted, shoes were kind of useless, but she had learned that shoes were necessary very quickly. It only took a few rocks to completely jack up your feet, something Kissa did not want to happen. When Otsanda complimented Kissa's 'seamstress', she once again stiffled a laugh.

"Well, I don't have a 'seamstress' per say. My brother actually designs and sews all of our clothes. Now, you don't have to repay me. Besides returning the outfit, sadly. I don't give a damn about my clothes, but Kaari will throw a fit if something is missing." Kissa explained as her roommate started pacing the room. The Trendel Princess grabs a training sword from a drawer, sets in down on the ground, and begins stretching. Might as well practice combat when she can. Kissa had won the fight yesterday, but not by much. Either way, Kissa was still sore and needed to stretch her muscules. Is was a nice day, but Kissa would most likely spend the day training.

𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Feathers

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Flirty. LOCATION ▬ ❝ In the Corridor towards the dorms COMPANY ▬ ❝ Princess of Trendel (Kissa)

Sand would listen to Kissa's big reveal.
                                          It was interesting to know that royalty was skilful as well as being people of privilege, it didn't, however, explain as to how a prince chose to become a tailor nor how a princess chose to enrol in an Academy with commoners. pushing her curiosity to the back of her mind Sand would smile gracefully " then your brother also has my gratitude and should he desire for another guineapig for his creations I would gladly volunteer, oh yes I will return it, I will make sure it is in good condition also!" she spoke giving a small chuckle at how blunt and honest Kissa was.
                                          "Good luck with your training" she spoke noticing Kissa get out her training equipment " I will see you later until then," she said nodding and stepping out of the door into the hallway " this is it," she told herself walking down the corridor, the butterflies in her stomach stirring and then the smell would hit her, Reynard was close , but what if he was still busy questioning?
                                          As impatient as she felt she just wanted to be with Reynard, Sand would let out a wimpish, wolfish whine that would echo down the halls as she pined for him. Sand could not venture into the Male dorms just in the same way Reynard was not allowed within the Female dorms, Sand contemplated waiting out in the courtyard for him, but was that a good idea? she swore that it might rain today and rain would get her wet, the last thing she wanted was to smell musky from being a wet canine.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories