Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:53 am
WIP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Call me Shiranai Yume, though there used to be another I remember first, Kageko Uchiha.
How Old Am I…| 10
What Gender Am I...| Female
When Was I Born...| I do not remember anything before I was five.
What Are My People...| Most people just see me as albino. Aside from that, I'm an indiscernible mix of races.
What Frame Am I...| Super light.
How Tall Am I...| 4'
And How Heavy...| 40lbs
What Do I Look Like...| Small. White Hair; short. White Eyes; forgettable. White Skin; translucent.
    Despite the rarity of my strange physical condition, albinism, I am someone who is really hard to remember. That is, if you notice me in the first place. Pale as a ghost, my white eyes and white hair don't help with my lack of color, and what interest is there in someone monotone? Small equates to insignificant and insignificant means I am often ignored without those around me realizing. It's okay, though. I do not mind. In fact, as I grew older, I learned to cherish my presence, or lack thereof, and wore primarily whites and blacks to make sure I was boring as always.
    I see now that whoever or whatever de-aged me and brought me from my world was kind enough to place me in not just clothes that fit but also clothes that followed my preferred monotonous color scheme. I wear a white t-shirt and black shorts. The standard ninja sandals in black protect my feet. Personally, I prefer close-toed footwear and socks, but beggars can't be choosers. On top of my shirt is poncho of light gray. The short ends to the side reach to my waist while the long ends in the front and back brush right above the tops of my knees. It's roomy. Anything else I'm wearing is part of my equipment, and I'm not going to bother going over something that's going to change so constantly.
    As for the rest of my appearance, it's as simple as my clothing. I have no needless accessories. My hair is cut short, roughly sliced in something in between a bob and a pixie cut, the epitome of a self-made style that worried more about keeping the hair out of my face than actually caring for what it looked like. In fact, it's exactly what I used to look like back when I was this age. How nostalgic... almost... When my hair grows out a bit more, I'll need to cut it more carefully or else my sensei will be disappointed in me from his grave in another world. Heh, I can already imagine his disapproving stare if I don't take better care of myself.
Where Am I From...| ... The Konohagakure and Kirigakure of another world hardly matter here.
Did I Belong...| ... I always felt stuck in between.

What Am I Like...: {Your Personality}
What Did I Believe In...: "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."

What Am I Good At...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
What Am I Terrible At...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
What Do I Fear...: {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count}
What Era Am I From...: I am from no era of this world...
What Have I Experienced...: {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance}

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...| ... Wallflower and that is all that mattered.
How Experienced Was I...| I am E-rank again.
How Do I Experience Life...|
• First class: Tracker
• Second class: Tracker
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Eternal Ephemerality: Hard to notice and harder to find a reason to remember. Most who meet Kageko, even if they are looking at her dead-on, fail to recognize she is there. She is just a faceless member of a crowd... even when there is no one around her. Then, even when people do remember her, they still find it hard to notice her. It's not quite that they forget, but she's just so... still so... not important. To give this PA an actual number, Kageko is one [1] rank harder to detect.
• Illusive Existence: Kageko's chakra and physical presence is weak, too weak. She has no chakra elements because of it and hardly has a scent. Walking quietly also comes naturally to her, and her stomping, even when she tries her hardest, hardly makes an aural impact. Overall, she is one [1] rank harder to track and is usually invisible to sensor techniques. Only after using a ninjutsu technique does Kageko release enough chakra to show up on a chakra sensor's radar. As for just how long she remains on that radar. Out-of-combat, she can be sensed for half a minute per rank of the ninjutsu used. In-combat, she can be sensed for half a post per rank of the ninjutsu used. These windows of opportunity do not stack or replace each other. Kageko is simply revealed for whichever amount of time ends the latest. (If necessary, Kageko loses 1 point in chakra and her power and chakra stats cannot go above 2 points. hopefully not necessary, but losing 1 point in power is also acceptable. though, the stats will need to be slightly rearranged for this.)
• Wallflower - Instead of choosing a second discipline when specializing in Tracker, Kageko gains the first half of the two remaining disciplines, only the parts that assist her stealth.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→Clear
→→Wavers, distorting how the air around the body looks, much like a heat mirage.
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Acrobat
→→→• +100 Chakra
→→→• +100 Stamina
→→→• +150 Ryo
→→→• +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
→→→• +2 Proficiency Points
Statistics
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
→→→Strength → ☆☆ (2)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆ (2)

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Gathering Skills: Logging ► 1
• Gathering Skills: Fishing ► 1
• Survival Skills: Foraging ► 3
• Survival Skills: Field Triage ► 3
• Cooking Skills: Soul Food ► 2
What Am I Proficient In...|
Single Handed Medium Weapons
• Chakram ► E
Two Weapon Combat
• Medium & Medium ► E

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 10 // 10
Proficiency Points → 04 // 04

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Shinobi Clothing (25 ryo)
      • Super Light Armor: Mesh netting [D - Ranked, Scale 10] (15 ryo)
      • Backpack (2 ryo)
        • Bedroll (6 ryo)
        • Mess Kit (10 ryo)
        • Pot, Cooking (10 ryo)
        • Soap (1 ryo)
        • Single Handed Light Weapon: Hatchet [Durability 30/30] (10 ryo)
        • Large Sack (2 ryo)
      • Satchel, Medium: Carried over the left buttock. (2 ryo)
        • Twine [50m] (6 ryo)
        • Fishing Hook (.5 ryo)
        • Flint and Steel (.5 ryo)
        • Sewing Needle (1 ryo)
        • Scissors (2 ryo)
      • Satchel, Small: Carried on upper right thigh. (1 ryo)
        • Skinning Knife (5 ryo)
        • Whetstone [Durability of 3. Restores 2 Durability to a weapon when used.] x10 (5 ryo)
      • Oiled Waterskin (1 ryo)
      • Rope [20m]: Currently used as a makeshift holster. (5 ryo)
        • Single Handed Medium Weapons: KH style chakram; white. [Durability 30/30] (20 ryo)
        • Single Handed Medium Weapons: KH style chakram; black. [Durability 30/30] (20 ryo)

What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
Quote:

Maruton:

Kugutsu
• Chakura no Ito (Chakra Threads) E; Starting Technique

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers