Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 pm
Eschrich Mantis
Eschrich had heard of this pride on his travels, plus he had seen some lions that had come from here before and had taken a great interest in the pride and had hoped to one day find it and join it. Well, here he was now. Waiting for his turn to approach he placed a rather large fang from a crocodile before the male and gave a small bow of his head. "My name is Eshrich, I hope to prove useful to your pride."

Otieno Wolf
Otieno had met Xerxes while wandering near the boarders and the female had caught his eye so wanting to get to know her more he figured he'd just go ahead and join. See what happened. Placing a feather at the males feet he smiled. "My name is Otieno and I wish to join."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Skan had taken a moment to situate himself again, adding more herbs and grasses to the pile. The smoke swirled up, though this smoke wasn't for a reading; this was to help push his abilities to their limits. He wasn't done with this ceremony yet.

"Ah," he breathed, feeling the smoke from the herbs pull him back to a more meditative state. He took the offering from Porphyrios, and nodded to him while he watched the offering burn and swirl upwards.

"You are to join the Sky clan. I wish you well, Porphyrios."

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm
Syrius Lionwing

The last lion had been quiet, and this next lioness seemed just as quiet. Was it a nervousness in the air? Or paying respects to such an important ceremony? Skan may never know, but he hoped it was out of respect to the ceremony; laying down new roots was a serious, life changing move.

The chalk didn't burn easily, instead it seemed to crackle and shake itself loose within the herbs. It was an interesting twist to this lioness that seemed to carry a different sort of knowledge within her.

"Welcome. Your new home is within the Mantis clan."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:53 pm
Onuris was happy to finally be here among the other lions who lived in the mountains. He had traveled for a long time through the elements and lands to get to this pride he'd heard whispers of. A pride nestled with in the mountains where life was a little more peaceful. Onuris was tired and he wanted a place to settle and possibly start a family with some cubs of his own. This seemed like the place he'd want to raise such a family.

The lion grabbed a few tuffs of his mane and presented them to the Wanidatsi.

"My names Onuris and I am honored to present this token."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out