Nova's Lazy RP Hunt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:35 pm
Nothing to see just looking for plots. One post per SoA looking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:42 pm
The Shogun

User Image

Laif, soon to accept an adult name of Lifa, is the de-facto ruler od Doma. She wasn't looking for it -- the lioness is fairly aware she was adopted by the king, but returning to the pride she grew up in and finding the king dead and her adopted-sibling gone, while still unable to find her real siblingsw has forced her to face the fact she must rebuild the place she grew up in. She's fairly anxious oif other rogues, but as she must find new and old blood to restore her home, she'll suck it up.

I'm looking for old and new Domans to join her! Find Doma here!

Laif is also single. I'd up for a lifemate, or a god fling, butI may need poked for RP sometimes if I'm spacing. If Hien ICly isn't found, she's stuck reviving the god blood believed to flow in the royal line, but she's not expected to do that yet.

A travelling companion-turned-retainer! Someone she can trust and bond to non-romantically.

Death/Slavery/Pride are not negotiable!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:52 pm
The Assassin

User Image

Haro didn't want to leave home, but a leopard needed protecting. Regardless, Haro then lost her home, and has no mate nor place to go, and sticks to her cousin Uma. Being exposed to other beasties has left her a lot anxious and grumpy, and learning of a prtide she can flex her skills in again -- even if it's fighting - isn't half bad, considering. Haro is likely to join the Doma pride.

I do think she needs RPs if nothing else. Leopards are best, since she's less friendly to other races, but mostly Meet 'n' Greets. She's more likely to rogue breed unless I got a VERY good offer/plot by now.

That said, she's a terrible speciesist. So lions and leopards can bug her.It will please me. AIM FOR THE BLIND STUPID SPECIES0-BASED RACISM.

Sorry, not looking for Death, a pride, or flings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm
The Queen of Dragons

User Image

Drache, or Dragonsblood, is a bit... Crazy... And was born mad. Dragons Blood talks to lizards, and they tell her she's the Dragon Queen. Past that, she's a seer, so seeing reality and fantasy as different is HARD. She's functional,, however, and serves as a Mummer in the Kizi after time away and having a single child. Dragons' Blood is a terrible flirt, and an even worse limpet.

I want RP for her. So she can fling and bear more spawn than Brodia. She's a tad nuts.

She doesn't know the other Kizi and was born before the curse was lifted. So she'll probably get mad if you baby her. Don't try it just treat her like an adult... It's... It's safer....

Not looking for a life-mate, new pride, or death!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 pm
The Fearful

User Image

Seito is a lioness who was put in slavery at birth and is, in fact one of Laif's half-siblings. Seito is youngest and weakest, and was the reason her pride's general slaughtered many of the pride and left it to rot. Seito fled with her own full-blooded brother when they scattered, but has since been separated. Seito has begun to get better about self care, but is easily used and abused, because anyone offering safety can get to her.

I'd like to build her RPs up, and have a male take advantage of her and leave her alone with the litter. Basically, sweep in for a night of fun and sweep out the morning after and never see her again.

I'm waffling on what to do with her but she can doi with a safe and welcoming home. Ideally after she's gotten pregger. She's against much fighting so...

Not interested in Death, or Slavery.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:50 pm
The Demon's Heir

User Image

Noh is a chil in the Aegnor'hini, and in interest in finding more demons, is currently seeking both demons and sador, and... Well, seeking alliances. Noh is an efficient fighter, and loyal to her cause. Generally she's found hunting demons and sador with her sador, Nova, and is having cubs... One of these days.

Noh will happily talk you into joining the Aegnor as a demon or sador. She'll also tell you they're better than most (aside, like, allies).

FIGHTS. 1 on 1, 2 on 1, demon-haters, that sort. She's happyto kick some tail.

Rescues? Noh's not really a bully and wiull happily save you.

Not looking for death, new prides, or breeding offers.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:57 pm
The Broken

User Image

Nova is... Broken. Not by choice but genetics -- she suffers delusions from schitzophrenia that cause her to get violent, and was evicted from her birth pride... Ehich.. Has left her to feel more isolated a long time. Nova is a sador by choice and clings to her mate Ulo and her distant cousin Noh, but Nova herself has severe trust issues. Realizing she is mentally unsound has done it;'s damage too and she's rather uncomfortable with herself. That being said, she's usually not terribly friendly, and more often than not gruff and defensive, and has a hard time trusting people. At the same time, she's quick to fight and quick to defend her cousin.

Nova needs people to trust. SoA she trusts must join the Aegnoir'hini though.

Nova is a sador, and not a pale demon like Noh. Noh however lets her get away with a lot outside of demon territory.

NOVA WILL ALSO FITE. She's more easily provoked and less skilled, since sahe's self taught.

Are you an orphaned cub? Want a mommy and Daddy? Confuse Nova and follow her home to Ulo.

Not open to Death or new prides.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:02 pm
WARBUG!

User Image

Khloie is the granddaughter of Noh, but unlike her grandmother, Khloie isn't interested in inheriting the Aegnor'hini. Her demon, Ravana, is a conquerer, a fighter. To that end, Khloie is a soldier... But Khloie herself is just a nice girl looking for friends. Think of her as a berserker.

Khloie needs friends and RP! I'm up for a mate for the right reasons but will want to see if they click first.

KHLOIE IS HAPPYTO TRY STEALING FROM YOU. WARBUG COMMANDS IT.

WARBUG ALSO DEMANDS SADOR.

Khloie is free for most things both letting Ravana raise hell or being a nice girl.

No Death, no new prides please.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm
The One True God God Complex

User Image

Zodiark is a male that is used to what he wants being done. In his pride, he had a mate and a start to life.. Then the pair got seperated and now he's looking for his mate. Zodiark has a god complex -- he believes himself a diety, and his mate is his goddess. He knows there's fancy winged gods but he... Well he has a god complex. Otherwise, he's rather cool, gruff, and vicious, but can be warm and approachable for people he likes. Zodiark will likely join either the Aegnor when I have his mate as a Sador to her.

Until then, meet Zodiark, talk to him! Cubless flings are great (EGO). You can also yell at him if you're pregnant, ICly don't know who the father is, and see if he reacts.

BLAME HIM FOR YOUR UNWANTED PREGNANCVIES AND MAKE HIM RAISE THEM even if he's not the father. He's easy to blame with that ego.

I might fling him if I get the RPs up for it, lack his mate, and the plot is right. Maybe.

Minions are good.

I'm negotiable in terms of pride, but his mate, when I get hjer, must follow.

Not interested in death.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 pm
Blep.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:16 pm
Blep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm
OPEN! Love me.  

Eos Galvus