Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23/F/Les

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*crawls under a rock*
*crawls under too*
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Hellooooo?
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
*walks away*
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kirakux

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:15 pm
This feels kinda embarrassing but here we go...

Hi! I'm Meloni, though my friends call me either Kira or Lass, I'll answer to any of those name, each name has it's own story. I'm a 23 year old college student for Media Arts and Animation, I live in Virginia though I'm trying to move out of here, lol.

I'm so shy and awkward in real life that I kinda have a hard time talking to people face to face and I find it easier to talk to someone if a screen separates us until I'm comfortable with you. I don't really have a gender preference but I am leaning more towards finding me a girl, hence why I put Les in the subject instead of my typical bi stance.

I'm a bit of a weirdo, gamer, artist, writer, a dozen other things. I like to cook, and I'm a bit on the heavy side though I'm on a strict diet, going on long walks and stuff. I don't think anyone will probably see this but uh...hi? *nervous wave*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 am
Kirakux
This feels kinda embarrassing but here we go...

Hi! I'm Meloni, though my friends call me either Kira or Lass, I'll answer to any of those name, each name has it's own story. I'm a 23 year old college student for Media Arts and Animation, I live in Virginia though I'm trying to move out of here, lol.

I'm so shy and awkward in real life that I kinda have a hard time talking to people face to face and I find it easier to talk to someone if a screen separates us until I'm comfortable with you. I don't really have a gender preference but I am leaning more towards finding me a girl, hence why I put Les in the subject instead of my typical bi stance.

I'm a bit of a weirdo, gamer, artist, writer, a dozen other things. I like to cook, and I'm a bit on the heavy side though I'm on a strict diet, going on long walks and stuff. I don't think anyone will probably see this but uh...hi? *nervous wave*

hi. i know you're looking for a girl. but maybe we could start off as friends? see where things take us? i'm 29  

TheLoneMage

Kirakux

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:25 am
TheLoneMage

More friends would be nice, a lot of my old gaia friends are pretty much gone. Since well, they either got busy with life or got bored of gaia  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 am
Kirakux
TheLoneMage

More friends would be nice, a lot of my old gaia friends are pretty much gone. Since well, they either got busy with life or got bored of gaia

i'm a gamer. i play video games and dnd and magic the gathering. I love anime and cartoons and movies and all kinds of stuff.

do you have skype or discord so we can chat in real time?  

TheLoneMage

TheLoneMage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:04 pm
Kirakux
TheLoneMage

are you a pc gamer or a console gamer or a table top gamer?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 pm
TheLoneMage
Kirakux
TheLoneMage

I'm sorta all of the above? I have a ps3 I play a few games on, gamecube, 3ds. I play PC games a lot. And I've tried DnD twice in my life but the people I played with got bored and I never really got to learn as much as I wanted to, despite the fact I wanted to learn to play and actually play it, it always sounded fun. My discord is Kirakux#1846 And god I love anime and cartoons, admitedly I wanted to learn the japanese language so I could watch their movies, drama's, listen to the music, since i like JPop, and anime without needed a translation, but I'm self teaching since I don't have the budget to pay for a teacher, you know?  

Kirakux

Friendly Mage

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:27 pm
Hello!~
What sorts of games do you like to play?
An
Can isee your art work ! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:21 am
Kirakux
TheLoneMage
Kirakux
TheLoneMage

I'm sorta all of the above? I have a ps3 I play a few games on, gamecube, 3ds. I play PC games a lot. And I've tried DnD twice in my life but the people I played with got bored and I never really got to learn as much as I wanted to, despite the fact I wanted to learn to play and actually play it, it always sounded fun. My discord is Kirakux#1846 And god I love anime and cartoons, admitedly I wanted to learn the japanese language so I could watch their movies, drama's, listen to the music, since i like JPop, and anime without needed a translation, but I'm self teaching since I don't have the budget to pay for a teacher, you know?

so i tried to message you on discord. but you're not responding. it says you're online. so why you no respond?  

TheLoneMage

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff