PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:27 pm
Katina's Characters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…|
Ai Masanari ]Uchiha | "I have a name? Ai. I am Ai, that's all I remember."
How Old Am I…|
16 Years of Age, Formerly 27. | "I... Don't remember, I look Sixteen but I feel much... much older."
What Gender Am I...|
Female | "I am Female of course. That I am certain of"
When Was I Born...|
7/12 | "I think I remember my date of birth. Yeah... Seventh Month, Twelfth Day."
What Are My People...|
Mongolian/Caucasian | "I'm a mixed blood, my skin's fair and my hair dark."
What Frame Am I...|
Super Light formerly Medium | "I'm... small.. I could swear I used to weigh more."
How Tall Am I...|
5'2''
And How Heavy...|
103lbs
What Do I Look Like...|
"I have medium length black hair, my body is thin and almost petite with little fat. I look to be about Sixteen and I definitely look the part, I'm not as tall as I used to be. My eyes are a dark brown to the point they look almost black, my skin is fair as I am from the Fog-Covered Islands of the Water Country, my eyes and features however are reminiscent of those from the Lightning Country. My clothing from when I awoke bear markings from a time I am not familiar with with a Mon displaying an Uchiwa fan, red and white in color. I tend to favor long sleeve shirts, heavy cargo pants with a vest right over the top of that. I tend to dress for the weather, but I like to wear dark colors and light gear when weather permits. I don't... carry weapons normally, but I am actually a pretty decent shot with a crossbow. "
Where Am I From...|

"I distinctly remember the ocean and the constant fog, everything is a haze and I can't remember much else." |"I am from where the waters knew no end, from where the sky was constantly overcast and land shrouded in the densest of Fog. Kirigakure, we lived on an island off the mainland that was owned by my Father's Branch of the Clan.
Did I Belong...|
Unknown to Self but belongs to the Uchiha | Direct Descendant of the Uchiha Bloodline

What Am I Like...:
"I... don't like talking to a lot of people, my nerves get the best of me and I feel like my heart lurches from my throat. I get along with most people when I don't feel threatened or I am more comfortable with them. There is a man who stands out above a few others, at least he is kind and I appreciate his help. There are a lot of feelings I do not understand, I am scared of confrontation and I dislike violence immensely. But I do what I have to do for survival, even if I have to fight myself. I have a strange knowledge of things that I don't know where or how I learned, I know general tactics and I feel... strangely at ease when I have a tactical advantage.. I like exploring and learning about this strange world, I feel compelled to discover my roots and origins. Part of me feels like it's been shattered, my mind is empty of everything but questions and there's a complete lack of answers." | "There was a time when I had been ruthless, ambitious for the family yet I still cared for the common people. I lived in the shadow of my brother and had always been jealous of him. Another man around me when I been younger was a gentleman, loyal no matter what I had done and curt. Never knew how he felt about me, always a kind man and he was compassionate while I admired him. No. I loved him but I never said it, always been too scared -- just that he was always there for me and I never knew why.
What Did I Believe In...:
"I believe that history must be preserved, that the world must not repeat past mistakes. I am always interested in the past, the future and the potential of human life on this planet. Before, I used to believe in the Clan, the betterment of not only myself but the people I was responsible for. The village was my duty, and the people were to be my duty to protect and so I worked the shadows for what ailed me prevented much else.

What Am I Good At...:
~Knowledge: "My mind is cloudy of anything I should know, but I know a lot from my body's memory and I retain experience. I am able to recall vague details of tactical maneuvers, weapons and most of whatever I had went through. I feel as though I were several years older than I am now."
~Ranged Combat: "It has always been my thing I find to stay back and observe. I am quick to make a move and attack before anything gets to me."
~Information:"I am at my best when I am studying and figuring out stuff to analyze such as history, documents and the like."
What Am I Terrible At...:
~Pacifist: "I am a pacifist at heart, I don't enjoy harming fellow human beings. I will only defend myself when I am pressed to fight, or if I have no choice. "
~Amnesia: "I forgot all about of who I am, where I came from and even parts of my memory hurt to recall. Even my present memory sometimes escapes me. [Suffers from mild dementia] "
~Flashbacks:"My memories sometimes come back, but the images are unclear and their meaning remain lost to me. I don't understand a lot of them and I sometimes feel a crushing pain in my chest. [Suffers from heartburn like pains and nausia.] "
What Do I Fear...:
~Love - I fear loving another person, for reasons I cannot remember or know the reason why...
~Losing Kenshin - This man is a familiar face in a sea of my foggy memory. I do not know why, but I'll be lost if I lose them.
~Spears - I... have a fear of these weapons, they strike a terror deep in my heart.
What Era Am I From...:
Era of Division & Era of Attention

What Have I Experienced...: "Ai was born during a time when the plague was known to the world, a time of strife and power struggle unlike anything in ages past. Her family were Uchiha, a branch that been worn over time from battles, political struggle and internal conflict in Kirigakure. Her father was a shinobi who lorded over more than just genin. He had an island of his own, vast power and was a central figure in his neck of the woods. Born into the Age of Division, Ai was one of two siblings who were both successors to the wealth of their father and below them were cousins and distant relatives. At that time, Ai and her brother Hisato were trained in the art of war against UHV forces advancing in rank within the Mist, attaining their own duties in the Oinin, loyal to the Uchiha and their village. Ai was less of a fighter as a militant analyst during raids and operations striking decisive blows to scores of their enemies, most of which Hisato was credited for the triumphs while Ai worked in the shadow.

Unlike her brother, Ai was very inept at most physical techniques with a untreatable illness that plagued her body in the respiratory system while her father and brother had the luck of the draw on not having it. Making up for her lack of physical prowess, she took to the books and used both cunning and wit in the strings the family pulled with local Yakuza -- striking deals and making treaties with gangs to ensure the safety of the island's people. She was a close friend to one individual, a childhood friend named Kenshin whom took up arms at her side to serve as her weapon and shield in times when she needed it. There was a lot of mystery between her and how he came to be her bodyguard, her own suspicions were there but she never questioned or insulted his loyalty -- only embraced it that much more. In the end official ruling had been that he was her guard and partner in combat to make up for her disabilities.

Along the way Hisato was gaining both favor and power during a time of madness, when all seemed well... a crippling attack had been laid out to the main village homeland that eventually spilled over to the Uchiha-run island, the minds of citizens breaking, kind-hearted men and women turned into the most brutal cutthroats. Shinobi, Samurai, Thugs, Farmers. They all were affected, each night the island was thrown into utter chaos which caused blame to be thrown at one another, Hisato turning utterly more ruthless and Ai's carefully held peace with common folk being pulled apart. The clan fell into disarray, even those unaffected were high strung and the civil war of the once close-knit Uchiha began -- both with each other and once precious allies. Ai was left unaffected, she had her loyal friend protecting her from a stray bout of madness one night of her cousin attempting to harm her. He was quickly put down before Ai could manage to do it herself, having been spared the horror of killing another of her Kin. Soon in the chaos, their father was killed during the many riots and a surprise attack of an unknown assailant -- a UHV spy whose allegiance was never discovered by her family. Confusion boiled over the once stable island, loyalties left unchecked and uncertainty plagued minds of who was sane or not and the true faces of man shown when the power vacuums showed in the following years.

In the midst of the chaos, mysterious disappearances went unnoticed and the rumor of disease and rot fell upon deaf ears as this branch of the Uchiha dwindled to numbers less than ten of direct descendants, only a handful more of any distant relatives who didn't have the bloodline. Only four remained of those who were able to awaken their eyes however, two of which were Hisato and Ai, the son and daughter of the late Eiji -- two who had been in recent years struggling not with others, but with one another. It wasn't unknown the two fought with words, Ai distraught over her brother's senseless rage and violence and Hisato belittling his younger sister over carelessness and disability to fight. A few years would pass as the island was lost to Uchiha control, once again returning to its former state of destitute lawlessness while the few remaining Uchiha kept word with the hidden village or left entirely -- only the son and daughter lingering behind to rebuild.

It was a few years into the new Era and the missing people who were unaccounted for during the civil war... were found -- to a point. The old rumors returned, death and fear gripped the hearts of many as the true face of the world was shown over time and Ai and Hisato were in the middle of wild speculation. Crystalline bodies were left unexplained, loss of the elderly bodies crushed to dust yet the young... remained, few of which were the retainers and distant relatives of the very Uchiha who yet remained. Ai was distraught when news hit, and a new civil war broke out between everyone with her unable to find any words to calm any of which she spoke to. Only chaos and her friend with the few loyal allies of hers there to repel thugs. The people wanted answers, and one man had an answer and had spread word of the true cause but would not say the true source. It happened one night during a meeting of Ai and Hisato, two sides that hadn't yet devolved completely.

There, the night began as Hisato, her own brother, garnered the people to his cause and used their wants for answers for his advantage in his own personal glory -- he spoke of the shadowy dealings Ai had done in the past, embellishing in elaborate inaccuracies to paint his younger sister in a light which made him saintly and her worse for wear. During the exchange, she spoke out against Hisato in a fit of rage but her words were futile as he egged his supporters in seeing how she reacts in defense - for only the guilty would do so. Ai's last words were, "What do you think I've done then?" to which he had answered with a smile, "For bringing the plague upon us, shadow dealer." It had been quick and a sharp, painful feeling as his spear found her abdomen and him close to her ear then. "And for taking what's mine." He had whispered, shortly before Ai fell with blurring vision and the last sound had been the sudden uproar of fighting. She heard her friend the moment she been stabbed and more so while she bled out, the fighting loud before the sound of someone dying. And then another. Then. Silence. The last of the Uchiha were gone from the island that day."

Time was a lost thought, death was a cold but peaceful embrace yet it wasn't the end of it. Ai's memories were shattered, broken and scattered to the web of fate. The plague that had taken those around the world... had laid its claim over the body of the Uchiha, for several years it was in a stasis that reversed the age and body yet death had a pronounced effect on the state of her body. Much of her muscle gone, fat and even she regressed in height -- her very age brought to roughly sixteen years. A new, small frail body that now lacked her disability but now with a mind wiped clean, personality fragmented and her formal powers lost to age and time. She was once known as Ai Masanari Uchiha -- now she was simply... Ai.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...}
"I... Don't remember the details..." | Last Known Location had been the Family Compound on a separate island off the Mainland of Kirigakure. Had been killed and taken by the plague not long after. Rest of the island's unknown.
How Experienced Was I...|
Currently E-Rank | "I remember... I had power, influence but it's a distant memory. It scares me, I had achieved C-Rank"
How Do I Experience Life...|
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
Locked - Will Revisit these later.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→Blue
→→Chakra fluctuates when used and wisps around.
→→→• Fire
→→→• Water
Stamina Pool → 100

Archetype → Sage
→→→+2 Chakra | -1 Power, -1 Agility
→→→+100 Chakra
→→→+100 Stamina
→→→+100 Ryo
→→→+5 Ninjutsu Slots
→→→+2 Skill Points

Statistics
→→→Power →☆☆
→→→Agility →☆☆
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →☆☆☆☆☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...| [12]
• Artistic - Sculpting ► 6
• Artistic - Carving ► 3
• Herbology - Identification ► 3
What Am I Proficient In...| [2]
• Large Ranged Weapons - 1
• L. Ranged -> Great Crossbow - 1

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 05
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 12 // 12
Proficiency Points → 00 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Great Crossbow [30 Ryo]
      • 12 Bolts [12 Ryo]
      • Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 10] [15 Ryo]
      • Normal Clothing [25 Ryo]
      • Bedroll [6 Ryo]
      • Backpack [2 Ryo]
      • Journal // Sketchbook [5 Ryo]
      • 2 Satchel, Medium [4 Ryo]
      • Oiled Waterskin [1 Ryo]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:/b]
•Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - D-Rank

Fire

Water

XXXX

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces