Who Am I…| Kamimoto, Kenshin[神本 剣信]
How Old Am I…| 16
What Gender Am I...| Male
When Was I Born...| September 5
What Are My People...| Japanese
What Frame Am I...| Medium
How Tall Am I...| 174 cm
And How Heavy...| 73 kg
What Do I Look Like...| {Describe in detail, especially if Image is not what you are wearing}
Where Am I From...| Mizu no Kuni
Did I Belong...| The Hakemoto Clan | Applciation | Approval

What Am I Like...: Soft-spoken, serene and humble Kenshin is always willing to put others before himself, both in terms of well-being and social standing, he usually refers to others with the noble honorifics. Kenshin doesn't hesitate to put himself in the path of harm to shield those around him. Kenshin refrains from wielding his strength for his own sake, drawing his sword only for the well-being of others, though he is unwilling to simply be killed by attackers. However, when forced to draw his sword, Kenshin's calm temperament gives way to a marked intensity capable of intimidating others. When someone threatens Ai he immediately abandons his serene humility, and adopts a more cold and distant demeanor, often making vicious, bloodthirsty threats.
What Did I Believe In...: Bushido

What Am I Good At...: Unarmed Combat | Fighting with a katana, wakizashi, and Yumi | Combating Spirits/Demons
What Am I Terrible At...: Ninjutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu
What Do I Fear...: Watching Ai die in front of him again | Loosing Ai | His past
What Era Am I From...: Era of Attention
What Have I Experienced...: Kenshin was born into the Kamimoto family of the Hakemoto Clan. The Kamimoto were a clan of Samurai that followed the teachings of the Hakemoto by keeping the spirits and demons in check but kept a front of being normal Samurai. Kenshin himself was the second child of the head of the family and was extremely gifted in the techniques of the Hakemoto but not a true prodigy. He was trained from a young age, around five, to be both a martial warrior, and to fight the supernatural that went out of control. Not long after Kenshin had finished his training, an Uchiha from Mizu no Kuni came to his family to hire a guard for his daughter. Kenshin's father, thinking that it would be a good way to get the young Samurai some real-life experience, granted the lord permission to hire Kenshin as a retainer for his daughter. The two were awkward at first, but as the years passed they became friends, and possibly more. Wherever Ai went, Kenshin was always there. The night that Hisato murdered Ai, Kenshin was there too and slew the man, but was too late to save Ai. As atonement, he took his own life shortly after.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} N/A
How Experienced Was I...| E-Rank
How Do I Experience Life...|
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Ai's Retainer: When fighting in the presense of Ai, the speed and strength of Kenshin's Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are increased by a rank. This bonus only occurs if Ai is in immediant danger.
• Supernatural Hunter: Is able to take both the Yin and the Yang Karmatic options for the Hakemoto.
• Addtional 2 Weapon Proficiencies
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Amethyst
→→• Dragon head surrounding him
→→→• Raiton
→→→• Fuuton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Athlete
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆☆☆
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Survival: Foraging | 2
• Survival: Field Triage | 2
• Chemistry: Poultices | 2
• Chemistry: Potionmaking | 1
• Cooking: Roastery | 1
• Herbology: Identification | 2
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Single Handed Light Weapons [Wakizashi]
• Single Handed Medium Weapons [Katana]
• Medium Ranged Weapon
• Two Weapon Combat [Light/Medium]
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 02
Skill Points → 10 // 10
Proficiency Points → 06 // 06

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|
What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

Eiseijutsu
• Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [Healing Hands Technique: Minor] | C-rank

Raiton

Fūton

Hakemoto

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

Nero Ashraven

Nero Ashraven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                [ Athlete ] [ Class ] [ Chakra 100/100 ] [ Stamina 100/100 ]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin nec urna vel sapien cursus scelerisque vel ac nibh. Suspendisse vestibulum leo pulvinar massa ullamcorper, sed ultrices mauris vehicula. Vivamus eu erat vel libero vestibulum pharetra vitae ac ex. Maecenas blandit tincidunt nisi. In vel imperdiet leo. Ut at risus et nisi vehicula feugiat. Praesent neque ex, fermentum eget mauris id, auctor rhoncus lacus. Vestibulum sodales ornare pellentesque. Etiam ut congue purus. Morbi sed quam sed augue euismod efficitur. Aliquam luctus bibendum quam, a venenatis libero interdum vitae. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam blandit in quam vel dictum. Duis mollis, ex quis venenatis mattis, tortor ante pharetra augue, iaculis pellentesque mi sem at quam. Fusce risus felis, finibus et velit vitae, gravida blandit urna. Nam id aliquet ante.

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/ycqVapR.png[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/WW8qYR7.png[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=black][ Athlete ] [ Class ] [ Chakra 100/100 ] [ Stamina 100/100 ]

[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm
Approved Armor, Items, Weapons

Nero Ashraven

Nero Ashraven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Kenshin's Inventory

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items