Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Rags to Riches :: Tianxia Duke seeking his Cinderella?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the Mwezi'Johari's arrival in Tianxia, I propose to you an opportunity; Show me your available slave girls, and they could go from rags, to the mate of a handsome duke!

Xiao is a Duke in the East House of Tianxia. In his younger days Xiao was moody, proud, disrespectful, and always seeking praise and acknowledgement. A tough thing to get with as many siblings as he has. Frustrated with this, he spent much of his adolescence angry and resentful - a royal grumpy guss - acting out for attention. To help hone his destructive and fiery spirit, he spent some time in the North House, and learned to be a warrior. He partook in fighting lessons and training, while also holding to the East-House's focus on wisdom. Together this began to mold him into a better lion.
Since becoming an adult he has learned he doesn't necessarily need acknowledgement of the things he does or praise, and has become a much more kind and empathetic lion. Though he still has some issues to work through, he is far more composed and receptive, even a little more laid back. He's still proud, but much better when it comes to humility. (I do believe back in the day I had based his personality loosely on Zuko from AtLA)

There is a wide range of personalities that could mesh with Xiao, but I feel inclined to stick the brute, rough-around-the-edges boy with a demure, delicate, little flower of a lioness. It would help both parties grow - he'd learn to be a more gentle and caring guy, and she may find her own courage and blossom in to everything they ever dreamed of being.

I don’t imagine it would be a love at first sight thing. More of a ‘slaves, huh, what an idea...’ thing, with development from there.

Looks will kind of play a part in my decision if I have enough bites to choose from. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anywho, TOSS ME YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SLAVE GIRLS. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

Her cert lies, she's actually a rogue now, but mayhaps I can toss Nina-dini at Xiao? She was born the only girl in a litter of 4 in the Mwezi, all in the Low Class and thus all born slaves, and she resented her brothers for their luck of the draw. She only realized her mistake in following Shangyue when she encountered a less-than-savory rogue and was left with cubs of her own(Blessedly born outside the slave class)... That she left in the Mwezi when former supporters of Shangyue were given the option to leave, if they were in the Low Class. She hated feeling like she was pitied and simply wanted better in life, and knew if she stayed to raise her cubs, she'd wind up filling their heads with her resentment. She felt, in short, that leaving her children with her cousin(Uncle??? Fark her family tree's a sodding mess) was better for them.

Nina's not exactly had an easy time as a rogue thus far, and looks far scruffier than she did even in the Mwezi. There she didn't much care, in the roguelands she shows all the signs of a lion used to being in a pride where others could help her survive, but has no idea how to truly live the wanderer's life.

She would actually be arriving independently of the rest of the Mwezi'johari contingent, having taken a far more meandering path to wind up in the Tianxia area.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items