Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 pm
She had come out victorious. She wasn't sure what to feel or say or anything for that matter.

She was completely dumbstruck and just all sorts of excited. She quickly looked through the stands for Kalju so she could tell him the big news. Even though she knew he had seen.

Walking along she looked through the crowd of faces trying to pick his out. She'd only been with him a handful of times but she knew she'd be able to recognize him anywhere.

Little did she know that she'd be finding someone else as well that day.

- - - - -

Adonias had joined the pride by chance. He had no idea his sister was even here until he had found the tournament and decided to watch. It was when it was down to the last two contestants that he realized who was down there. And when they stated her the victor it had made it even more real to him.

It was his sister. His twin. His other half.

The crowd had been making it far too difficult for him to get to her though so he wasn't sure if he'd be able to find her through this mess. He didn't want to lose her, not after having found her.

Felyn
you can choose if Kalju see's him and wonders why he looks just like Amaris or if Adonias finds Kalju and Amaris together

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 pm
Just as he had promised, the wolf clan's most senior hermit had moved through the crowd and found himself a perfect perch from which to watch Amaris' bout. When he'd first met her he had thought little of it - she was a sweet, young girl with a pretty smile and a kind heart. Yet here she was, proving herself to be fierce and strong on top of that. As a male with a fearless leader for a mother, it definitely stuck out to him.

Kalju had watched her battle with baited breath, finding himself silently rooting her on. Seated next to his sister, he knew the green-marked lioness had wondered at his sudden interest in something he usually only spared a passing glance for out of the necessity of images. When Amaris won, he leaped to his feet - he had not, however, missed that sidelong, quizzical glance from overly-perceptive Makonde. Older sisters were the nosiest of all.

Refusing to talk to the pale lioness about it at all (despite her prying), he slipped through the crowd and headed for the center of the battlegrounds, keen on being one of the very first to congratulate their new sky champion. He shouldered through, squeezing between the shoulders of other excited clan members, until he found her brown hide at last.

"Amari-" a pause, followed by a frown, as he realized it wasn't actually her. He had come face to face with someone that looked very much like her but instead of the small tuft, they were shrouded in a mane. "Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized, shaking his head so that his own great, white mane shifted around his tattooed features, "I thought you were someone else."

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:58 pm
Felyn

A male voice cut through the air, having said his sisters name. At least part of it. Turning to look upon the male he wasn't sure what to say at first. "Were you about to say Amaris?" He had to know if he knew his sister. He hadn't seen her face in so long it would seem and this was the closest he had come in what was almost 2 years. While he was only here temporarily he wanted to know if he was in the right spot.

- - - - -

It was only during this event she realized how many pride mates she actually had. There were so many wandering around right now that she was uncertain of who was who anymore. All the markings and faces seemed to blend together and she was hoping to see someone she recognized before long.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kalju's brows furrowed as the male turned around, unable to shake the eerie way he looked so much like the female he had come to find. A part of him had begun to wonder if it was just pure, simple coincidence when the male finished the name that had died on his tongue - Amaris. He did know her!

"Actually.. yes?" He hesitated as he said it, still so taken aback with surprise at the sight of Amaris' face within a full, thick mane. It was peculiar enough that it had him looking beyond the other male for any sign of her to come and explain what was going on. "She's here somewhere, I was looking for her in the crowd."

Then, after a pause, he tilted his head.

"Did you not see her win just now?"  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 pm
Felyn

He had pretty much missed all of what was going on, just had happened to see her upon the grounds. "I'm just passing through so I missed her win... What did she win?" He asked curiously.

"I'm her brother, Adonias." He said introducing himself to the male to help clear things up a little bit since he looked a bit confused.

- - - - -

As she walked through the crowd she finally spotted Kalju's familiar face and broke out in a huge smile. However when she saw who he was talking to she stopped dead in her tracks.

No.

It wasn't.

It was!

Her face had gone blank and then was replaced with sheer joy as she raced towards the two males. "Doni! Is that really you?!?!" She called out knowing well enough that it was her twin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:30 pm
AstoriaFallen

"She's our Sky Champion, it's -" he paused, trying to consider a way to explain it to an outsider, when she heard the unmistakable sound of the very lioness' voice ring out across the crowd. His head turned just in time to see her step into motion, ignoring all the lions that tried to crowd around her and congratulate her in favor of the male that had just introduced himself as her brother. It made sense, he thought, if it had really been so long.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Adonias," he said over the hyper, surely pleased lioness. The sight of her so happy made him smile, more so now than when she had won even, and he had a hard time feeling as if he should interrupt the pair of them together.

"I was just coming to congratulate you Amaris, I can go if.. you'd like to catch up with your brother here."  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:57 pm
Felyn

He listened as the male was about to explain what she was but both were interrupted by the extremely familiar voice of Amaris. She was adorn in items he'd never seen before but looked more like their mother now that she was grown. It had been a long time since he had seen her, they were both adolescents when she had left and he couldn't be more proud of his sibling. Their other brother had left as well so it was just him and mom, and his uncle back home with their father and all that. He was managing though.

Clearly.

It's nice to meet you too.... I don't believe I caught your name?"

He then turned his attention to his twin. "Mari! I'm so happy to see you! Mother would be so proud of you." He beamed as he walked over to her and bumped heads. "I like the getup, is that what all the champions get to wear?" He was curious but honestly didn't want to know all the details, didn't know how long he'd be here.

"Kalju! Don't you DARE leave. I want to spend this day with both of you. It would mean so much to me." She said giving the older male a DONT YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE look. She really wanted Kal to meet her brother since he wasn't going to be here long most likely and this would be the only opportunity for him to meet her family.

"Kalju, it's nice to meet you. Since my sister has seemed to beat you to the punch." He gave a hearty laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:25 pm
Kalju's mouth had opened around a greeting at the exact moment that Amaris chided him by name. His jaw slacked slightly beneath a pair of widened, chastised eyes before he let the motion fade to an amused laugh. She was so young to be bossing him around but he couldn't even be offended by the thought - he was so used to headstrong females in his life that it felt normal. She would make a wonderful Sky Champion, he just knew it.

"I won't go anywhere, I promise Amaris," he admitted finally, giving her his best charming smile (even if it came out more awkward than handsome).

His eyes switched back to her brother, still finding the two of them side-by-side to be somewhat of a mind trick, and offered him a small dip of his head. Even that small motion was enough to get the great, fluffy mane to sway in the breeze of the gesture.

"It's quite alright, I'm getting rather accustomed to her energy," the laugh sounded again, "but it's nice to meet you."

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 am
Felyn
She's a spitfire this one

She beamed with pride when he said he would stay. She wouldn't have MADE him had he chosen to give them some time alone but she really wanted her two favorite lions with her on this joyous day. "I really don't think my day could get any better than this. I am Sky Champion AND I get to share this day with two of the best Lions I know." She was glowing with pride and joy. While she knew her twins stay wouldn't be long she was quite pleased to have these few fleeting moments.

"It's nice to meet you as well! I'm glad I was able to stumble across this place at the opportune time it would seem." Amaris was currently trying to figure out something. "Maybe the three of us could walk and talk. This way we can catch up and you can get to know my brother a little bit." She suggested, not really willing to take no for an answer here.

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea Mari." The male smiled and looked towards Kalju for his response.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:24 pm
Kalju couldn't help the smile that stretched across his broad jaws as Amaris rattled on about her day and her plans. He wouldn't be the person to tell her no, that was absolutely for sure.

"Today is your day Amaris," he retorted, laughing gently at her enthusiasm, "we can do whatever you want."

He hadn't expected to spend the day with her twin brother (mostly because he hadn't known about his existence until the very moment he showed up here) but he supposed that neither had she. Sometimes he had to wonder why the world worked in such mysterious ways but it seemed today, for Amaris' sake, it was working out for the best.

"If you guys want to follow me I can lead the way, there's a beautiful meadow that we can walk and talk through without all the hub bub of the festival lions hanging around."

He nodded his head over his shoulder briefly before he turned and began to push his way, gently, through the gathered crowd. It might take them a while to get through with Amaris at their side as he was certain others would want to congratulate her but, eventually, they would be free to chat as they pleased.

AstoriaFallen
Fin?

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm
Felyn
Fin smile

She beamed with pride, she was pleased the males were willing to work with her. "Oh I think that sounds wonderful!" She nudged her brothers shoulder, "Yes, I agree. I look forward to seeing more of your new home." He added.

With Kalju's offer they followed him along.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games