Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm
I have WAY too many SoA who have nothing going for them. This thread is specifically to get them some stuff in their lives! That being said, I'd rather not have other SoA tossed out simply for a fling unless there's a plot attached. Be aware that most of these SoA have never been RP'd before and most don't even have personalities. If they are in a pride, assume they are staying there. You don't have to come to me with a fully detailed plot, but some basic thoughts/ideas/plots would be appreciated. Also, I'm completely open to SoA being taken as slaves/thralls/prisoners/whatever. Toss ALL YO PLOTS AT ME PEOPLE.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
SoA without certs
User Image
Eos, Iknimaya
User Image
Nkosenye, Rogue
User Image
Hotaru, Rogue

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm
No form, feel free to post.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. && User Image
Would Tentai be willing to join Te'a-nakhun? Kaki is a Parastar there and doesn't plan on leaving. He was a slave all his life until Nakhun rescued a bunch of slaves.

He's very wary of women, watches his tongue, and wants to avoid trouble. But despite that, he has a dry wit and bitter humor that tends to slip out more times than not, especially the more he's used to not being a slave.

ANYWAYS, he's currently going to try for a fling with Kasai's girl (though this may be a while) so I would mind him finding someone who tugs his heartstrings and makes him feel secure.

- Mynsed -

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:15 pm
- Mynsed -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. && User Image
Would Tentai be willing to join Te'a-nakhun? Kaki is a Parastar there and doesn't plan on leaving. He was a slave all his life until Nakhun rescued a bunch of slaves.

He's very wary of women, watches his tongue, and wants to avoid trouble. But despite that, he has a dry wit and bitter humor that tends to slip out more times than not, especially the more he's used to not being a slave.

ANYWAYS, he's currently going to try for a fling with Kasai's girl (though this may be a while) so I would mind him finding someone who tugs his heartstrings and makes him feel secure.

She's completely blank so she can be whatever Kaki needs her to be to flesh out a plot. She'd definitely be willing to join a pack, too!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:34 pm
Silverlutz

I don't have anything specific in mind, he's pretty unrp'd as well; I think he's only had one, which is unfinished?

We could create an rp for them and play it out? Though, he can't be the one to introduce her to Te'a-nakhun since Parastars don't leave the land.

- Mynsed -

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:26 pm
OKAY. I've thought about it.

1. Yejide:

I own her father, sister, and niece, PLUS members of her house! I'd love to do pack RP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I thought dad was in the pack, maybe not...)

2. Qhude Chidambar:

I own his brother, who I'd LOVE to do something with! I was also wondering if you'd be down for some border RP/possible plotting with my former Aka'mleli girl? I've been looking at sending her and her bird to the Ela, so this would be a slower plot if you wanted it, since I'd have to wait for joining to open up!

3. Shadi:

I own her brother, and honestly, I would just really love someone to help me figure him out. ;; He needs RPs/personality, and sibling would be a great way to figure that out!

4. I'm in love with your cheetah gals, and would love to help you figure them out! I have quite a few boys that are kind of doing a bunch of nothin' that should be doing something!

* seer boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 am
I would love to get Dekkakbar and Larak in an RP together! Especially considering that Larak just had a litter of cubs with his mate and the family continues to expand. If Dekka's interested in meeting the newest additions, he'd be pleased with her interest. 3nodding
User Image

I would love all the Elimisha'sombea plots with your leopards Bowen and Haru. I have a leopard, Glacio, in particular who I'm trying to get on the Council, so I'd adore some RP involving him. However, I also have Jamidi who may look good with Bowen's spots and also is trying to get to know the colony better. As a Law-Speaker, she wants to get to know everyone better in order to try and form a better colony as a whole. If they get along/have similar morals, we may be able to try them in an RP or we could just do plot/RP things. (I have a bunch of other Elimisha leopards, from recently joined rogues to those who were born in. Just let me know if you're interested in any of them and I'm happy to plot!)
User ImageUser Image

I am very interested in Alulame and Dhati meeting. Dhati is a Warrior who is trying to become a Master. Her career is her life, but with her friends starting to settle down and raise cubs of their own, it's certainly starting to affect her. She's looking for a mate who won't try to hold her back or make her feel guilty about her job, but who will also be there for her when she needs someone to love her. Maybe Alulame could fill that role? (I also have quite a few lions in this pride that need RP, notably my Healer Zambarau and his mate, Koura, if you're interested in RPing them as well.)
User Image

SilverLutz

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am
- Mynsed -
Silverlutz

I don't have anything specific in mind, he's pretty unrp'd as well; I think he's only had one, which is unfinished?

We could create an rp for them and play it out? Though, he can't be the one to introduce her to Te'a-nakhun since Parastars don't leave the land.

Since she's g1 and unplayed I could always have her be an existing member if that option's still available, then we don't have to worry about her finding the pack XD I'll go see if that's an option and get her joined up if it is, then we can see how they get along.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:48 am
Polette
OKAY. I've thought about it.

1. Yejide:

I own her father, sister, and niece, PLUS members of her house! I'd love to do pack RP!

(I thought dad was in the pack, maybe not...)

2. Qhude Chidambar:

I own his brother, who I'd LOVE to do something with! I was also wondering if you'd be down for some border RP/possible plotting with my former Aka'mleli girl? I've been looking at sending her and her bird to the Ela, so this would be a slower plot if you wanted it, since I'd have to wait for joining to open up!

3. Shadi:

I own her brother, and honestly, I would just really love someone to help me figure him out. ;; He needs RPs/personality, and sibling would be a great way to figure that out!

4. I'm in love with your cheetah gals, and would love to help you figure them out! I have quite a few boys that are kind of doing a bunch of nothin' that should be doing something!

* seer boy

Oooh family RP, always a yes! I'd probably lean towards the first three rather than the last one purely based on the fact that there's more plot involved/relatives are usually easier to RP. If there's one out of those three that you'd most like to do first lemme know! I just don't want to bury myself with too many RPs XD PS I love those cheedur boys, if I can think of a plot for one or two of 'em I'll let you know!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 am
belloblossom
I would love to get Dekkakbar and Larak in an RP together! Especially considering that Larak just had a litter of cubs with his mate and the family continues to expand. If Dekka's interested in meeting the newest additions, he'd be pleased with her interest. 3nodding
User Image

I would love all the Elimisha'sombea plots with your leopards Bowen and Haru. I have a leopard, Glacio, in particular who I'm trying to get on the Council, so I'd adore some RP involving him. However, I also have Jamidi who may look good with Bowen's spots and also is trying to get to know the colony better. As a Law-Speaker, she wants to get to know everyone better in order to try and form a better colony as a whole. If they get along/have similar morals, we may be able to try them in an RP or we could just do plot/RP things. (I have a bunch of other Elimisha leopards, from recently joined rogues to those who were born in. Just let me know if you're interested in any of them and I'm happy to plot!)
User ImageUser Image

I am very interested in Alulame and Dhati meeting. Dhati is a Warrior who is trying to become a Master. Her career is her life, but with her friends starting to settle down and raise cubs of their own, it's certainly starting to affect her. She's looking for a mate who won't try to hold her back or make her feel guilty about her job, but who will also be there for her when she needs someone to love her. Maybe Alulame could fill that role? (I also have quite a few lions in this pride that need RP, notably my Healer Zambarau and his mate, Koura, if you're interested in RPing them as well.)
User Image

SilverLutz

Awww Dekk would love to meet some nieces and nephews! He'd probably be super protective over them but would want to show them how to fight and stuff. Definitely a yus on that front! The other two are interesting, specifically the Alulame and Dhati potential. He's a healer, she's a warrior, I'm sure they'd cross paths! If there's a plot in particular that you'd like to start with lemme know, I don't wanna drown myself in RP XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:13 pm
SilverLutz

Oooh family RP, always a yes! I'd probably lean towards the first three rather than the last one purely based on the fact that there's more plot involved/relatives are usually easier to RP. If there's one out of those three that you'd most like to do first lemme know! I just don't want to bury myself with too many RPs XD PS I love those cheedur boys, if I can think of a plot for one or two of 'em I'll let you know!

That's fine! ^^ I'm definitely better with fam RP xD  

Polette
Crew

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:30 pm
Polette
SilverLutz

That's fine! ^^ I'm definitely better with fam RP xD

Excellent XD My Ela juices are flowin' as of late if you are interested in having some bro RP. I wouldn't mind border RP as well, just gotta figure my boy out as well before setting him up for definite longer term plots.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 pm
SilverLutz

If this girl isn't spoken for....
User Image
I have this boy. He's kind of a charmer, really. A silver fox, as he's a bit older.

Or his son who's an awkward thing when it comes to like...interacting with anyone not family. His dad never really pushed him into playing or getting friends.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items