Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Hitoshi Hojo. So... who are you?
How Old Am I…| 16
What Gender Am I...| Male... right? Checks. Yeah, male.
When Was I Born...| March 18
What Are My People...| I... don't quite understand this question. What do you mean by my people? I guess I'm Caucasian. I also had two parents. They were great, but... thinking about them just hurts.
What Frame Am I...| Medium
How Tall Am I...| 5'9.5
And How Heavy...| 185 lbs
What Do I Look Like...| My hair is bright orange and unkempt (I have perpetual bedhead to my great chagrin), spiking up in places and just barely touching my shoulders. I have tan skin, grey eyes, and a lanky build. I wear a black and silver zip-up jacket with short sleeves, a hood, and yellow buckles near my shoulder over a black and red shirt. I also wear plain black pants with yellow buckles wrapping around my waist that stops short of my calves, leaving them exposed, as well as black and yellow boots. Other than that I wear a crown necklace as well as a Kumogakure headband around my neck.
Where Am I From...| Kumogakure
Did I Belong...| I was a part of the Hojo clan, although my parents never told me for some reason. I never learned about it until just after I became a ninja and suddenly started sprouting tentacles.

What Am I Like...: I'm rather... lacking when it comes to self-confidence, to be totally honest. This causes me to be rather shy and, I admit, desperate for the approval of my friends. I like to believe I'm not a complete pushover though, because if I don't like someone then I couldn't care less what they think. I also won't just allow myself to just be pushed around without any retaliation. I'm not the type to hold grudges, and I'm altruistic. Some would say to a fault. To the point where something might be wrong with me. I try not to think too hard about it.

Strength... in my past life I was obsessed with gaining it. I lost several friends because I was weak, and a fool. And now I've lost everyone else who ever mattered to me. For some reason they're dead, but someone like me is still alive. For their sake, I must get even stronger, so that something like this never happens again.

I have a stutter for some reason. It crops up sometimes when I get nervous (so mostly when talking to a pretty girl) or having the spotlight on myself, but it's actually not all that common anymore. It used to be way more prominent, but ever since waking up in this world it was only an issue when first meeting Zuu and then, suddenly, it vanished. Something that hasn't changed however is that my mouth has a weird habit of just saying whatever I'm thinking without my brain giving it permission to say those words.

I'm a bit of a romantic. I'll just end it at that because if I went into any more detail I'd just embarrass myself.
What Did I Believe In...: "Don't let your own weaknesses stop you from achieving greatness."

What Am I Good At...: Not much, but I try my best. My "specialty" if you can call it that, would definitely be Genjutsu. That, combined with my tentacles makes me pretty good at close to medium range combat, since at a long range my tentacles wouldn't be able to reach. I'm pretty decent with thrown weapons, however, so that and my limited Ninjutsu can at times make up for my failings in long range combat, but my goal will always be to get in close.
What Am I Terrible At...: I mean... I have a lot, but I'll try to be optimistic and just point out my biggest weaknesses. I have a lower chakra pool than I could, thanks to my focus on Genjutsu and physical combat. I also have knowledge of a rather limited number of Ninjutsu, again because of my focus on Genjutsu.
What Do I Fear...: Enclosed spaces. I can't stand being confined, so I have a bit of claustrophobia. Other than that, I hate fire. Freaks me out. So enclosed spaces, fire, and... being alone. It's a weird catch-22. I'm an introvert, but the thought of being alone absolutely terrifies me, whether it's not having any friends or growing old and realizing I have no family to call my own.
What Era Am I From...: Era of Madness
What Have I Experienced...: I grew up outside of Kumogakure in a small fishing village away from the protection of the ninja village. We weren't a rich village, not by a long shot, but we made enough to get by. However, we also made just enough to attract the attention of bandits. We couldn't get assistance from Kumo due to our worsening financial situation, so we were left to fend for ourselves for the most part. Thus, every man had to learn to fight in order to defend himself and his family. I lived with the threat of death or never seeing my father or some of our friends ever again hanging over my head for pretty much all of my childhood.

That didn't stop me from being a child though. I had several hobbies, never lingering on one for too long before moving onto the next one. Two things always remained constant throughout this time though: my love for reading, and my love for wildlife. I had always been a rather introverted kid, so most times I simply preferred to have the company of a good book or an animal to a person. I ended up spending a lot of time either in the nearby forest or out in the ocean; reading a good book or mingling with the wildlife. There was even a nearby pod of orcas not far out at sea that I would swim with regularly. I never really worried about getting hurt by them. Orcas are remarkably intelligent creatures, and for whatever reason they just don't like to attack humans. Did I mention I was doing all of this by the young age of 7? Why is any of this important? It isn't. I'm bragging.

One day when I was walking along the shore to find a decent spot to read a book about the Fourth Ninja War, I ended up meeting an animal that would end up becoming one of my dearest of friends. Scylla the monitor lizard was just a tiny little thing when I met her, hungry and lonely. I fed her and gave her the companionship she seemed to desperately crave. She ended up kind of just following me home. Don't call her a pet though. She gets nippy if you do.

At the age of 14 the bandit attacks on my village were steadily getting worse and worse. The mess between the shinobi villages and the USJ was also increasing, so I assume maybe that had something to do with it? I don't really know. Either way, I as well as several other young boys made the stupid decision to help the adults fight and defend our goods (so, mostly fish). Maybe it was because I'd read so many books about young shinobi prodigies and, fascinated by them, thought that we could help. It doesn't matter what my excuse is though. The entire thing was my stupid idea. The delusions of a foolish child who thought he could make a difference. I... I might as well have killed my friends with my own two hands. They all died, including my best friend besides Scylla. The only reason I managed to survive was because a jounin from Kumogakure who just happened to be passing through the village was able to save my life.

I was a depressed wreck after this, and made a choice to go with this jounin back to Kumo. I didn't ever want to feel weak and helpless like I had before (and for pretty much all my life) again. I took with me nothing but a wooden ocarina - a gift from my father who had been an accomplished musician - and, of course, Scylla. Two years later, I was a genin of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. Scylla fought at my side much like the dogs of the Inuzuka clan, and with her help I was sure I could only get stronger. Things would only get better. I even made another human friend by the name of Xion, though we were more like temporary acquaintances and she was honestly kind of weird. Sadly, I was only a genin for a week before, well, all of this happened. The worst part is that Scylla's gone...

Now he's woken up in this crazy world full of questions, and royally pissed of.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} Genin
How Experienced Was I...| D-Rank
How Do I Experience Life...|

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Illusionist: Can add a secondary sense to all Genjutsu techniques. [Chakra]
• Learning how to fight too: Obtains 5 stages of learning.
• Disciplined: Obtains an additional discipline point.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→Burnt Orange
→→• A writhing mass of countless tentacles when using a large amount of chakra.
→→→• Suiton
→→→• Doton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Scholar
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆☆(3)
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆(3)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆☆(5) (Genjutsu [0.5] ranks stronger and [5] chakra cheaper)
→→→Chakra → ☆(1)

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 500 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Potionmaking ► 6
• Concoctions ► 6
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Handheld Ranged Weapon: Kunai ► ☆☆(2)

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 01
Genjutsu → 00 // 11
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 12 // 12
Proficiency Points → 02 // 05

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Kunai: 15
        • Ocarina: 01
        • Normal clothing
        • Cloud headband
        • Kite shield [E-rank Defense, Scale [5]
        • Greaves [D-rank Defense, Scale [5]
        • Boiled leather brigandine [D-rank Defense, Scale [15]
        • [13] Free Posts [Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc]
        • [30] Free Training Posts
        • [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon [Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end]
        • [1] Replicant Coupon - Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank
        • [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat
        • [1] Pumpkin Head Donut - When thrown at someone, it makes their head turn into a jack-o-lantern for [5] posts
        • [2] Cloud Mints - When eaten, turns you into a cloud. Lasts [5] posts
        • [1] Banhammer - Insta-kill [1] enemy NPC B-rank or lower, for half the EXP reward.
        • Backpack
        tab ► Flint and steel
        tab ► One person tent
        tab ► Camp hammer
        tab ► Oiled waterskin
        tab ► Blanket
        tab ► Wrench
        tab ► Genjutsu Scroll: Enchantment [Genjutsu] - Anoyo Kiretsu no Jutsu [World of the Dead Fissure Technique] [ B ]
        tab ► Genjutsu Scroll: Nemuri [Sleep] [ B ]
        tab ► Genjutsu Scroll: Meiryou no Hibiki [Echo of Clarity] [ B ]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

Suiton

Doton

Hojo

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Enchantment
• Mokugeki [ Pantomime ] C-Rank

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:57 pm

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/mM2dKCK.png[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/pVbhAkD.png[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][list][color=white][*][color=#000][size=11]
[size=15][b][color=#CF5300]T[/color][/b][/size][size=10]ext goes here[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[imgleft]http://www.fantasicawiki.com/w/images/d/d5/Kraken.gif[/imgleft][size=10.5]Location: Blazing Abodes || » Village Apartments

Company: Zuu the hot wolf bae, a couple of strangers whose friend I knocked out

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Exp: 250

Ooc:

[spoiler]
[size=10][b]Equipment[/b]
• Kunai: 15
• Ocarina: 01
• Normal clothing
• Cloud headband
• Kite shield [E-rank Defense, Scale [5]
• Greaves [D-rank Defense, Scale [5]
• Boiled leather brigandine [D-rank Defense, Scale [15]
• [3] Free Posts [Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc]
• [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon [Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end]
• [1] Replicant Coupon - Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank
• [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat
• [1] Pumpkin Head Donut - When thrown at someone, it makes their head turn into a jack-o-lantern for [5] posts
• [2] Cloud Mints - When eaten, turns you into a cloud. Lasts [5] post
• Backpack
:tab:► Flint and steel
:tab:► One person tent
:tab:► Camp hammer
:tab:► Oiled waterskin
:tab:► Blanket
:tab:► Wrench
:tab:► Genjutsu Scroll: Enchantment [Genjutsu] - Anoyo Kiretsu no Jutsu [World of the Dead Fissure Technique] [ B ]
:tab:► Genjutsu Scroll: Nemuri [Sleep] [ B ]
:tab:► Genjutsu Scroll: Meiryou no Hibiki [Echo of Clarity] [ B ]

[b]Techniques Used/Active[/b]

[b]Passives[/b]
• [/size]

[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote][/spoiler][/size]

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?| Kurayami Ketsueki ...
tab How Old Are You?| 15...
tab What Sex Are You?| You're asking all these weird questions. And here I thought I was creepy hehehe... I'm female...
tab What Do You Look Like| Just as depicted in the picture
tab Who Are Your People?| All I ever had was my elder sister, Shiori Ketsueki... and she's gone.
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| I guess you could say I was part of the Ketsueki clan, users of the art of Saiketsu. I was never officially trained in it upon developing my power though...
tab Where Are You From?| Here... there... everywhere... I'm from all around...
tab How Tall Are You?| 5'4
tab How Much Do You Weight?| 124 lbs
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?|Super Light
tab What Were You?|
tab How Experienced Were You At It?|

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?|
tab What Do You Believe In?|
tab What Do You Fear?|

tab What Strengths Define You?|

tab What Weaknesses Define You?|

tab What Era(s) Are You From?|Era of Division
tab What Have You Experienced?|I was unfortunate enough to be born into the Ketsueki clan, in a village on the outer edges of Water Country. We were a secluded people, sticking mostly to ourselves. Growing up, I thought it was weird. I couldn't stand it. I wanted to have friends, to see the world outside of the village. Of course, my clan wouldn't allow it. The only true friend I had was my older sister, Shiori. She didn't share my desires to get away from that stuffy clan... and for good reason.

I was only eight years old when our village was all but destroyed. Later, my sister would tell me we were caught in the middle of a conflict between the shinobi villages and the UHV. It appears each side wanted our unique... abilities. They didn't take kindly to the clan head's refusal to lend them aide, so the UHV attempted to take us by force. We're all stubborn as a mule though, so we went down swinging. They'd have to find others with the Shinsetsu bloodline elsewhere.

Thank God I had Shiori there with me. Her abilities had only just manifested the year before, but she was always talented. She helped me escape, her killing anyone who got in our way... but we didn't get far. How could we? We were just a pair of kids in over our heads, not warriors. We were captured by the UHV. They... they wanted us to pass on our bloodline. I wasn't old enough to be fertile yet, but my sister...

It took us three years to get away from the UHV. They were strong, but foolish. Escaping under the cover of night was shockingly simple, as the security around us had become lax. We may have just been children but my sister... well she was desperate for us to get out of there before I was forced to suffer the same fate she had. It's almost funny what one who is desperate enough can suddenly become capable of. Never before had I seen someone so happy as they took a life.

Not long later, we joined up with a caravan of traders. We had no interest in trading, but since neither of us had a home to go to we decided to just join up with them. It was... nice, I guess. Of course, it was far and away better than where we had come from, but it wasn't exactly easy. No matter where we went though, there was no escaping the war. The UHV and the larger shinobi villages continued to fight, and frequently we were caught in the middle. We became good at avoiding both of them though. It certainly helped that some of those we were traveling with knew how to handle themselves in a fight. I wouldn't be surprised if they were ex-shinobi, but I never asked. It didn't mattered to me. The only thing I cared about was the fact that they were protecting us. More importantly, they trained us.

I finally got to see the rest of the world outside my old village, but it turns out the elders of our clan were right to remain isolationists. Oh, we did see some great sights. Got to experience different cultures. It was, overall, pretty wonderful... but it never felt worth it. It was too... scary. Every day was filled with fear that we wouldn't see the next. Once I would have gladly lived by the motto of living every day like it was your last but... I want to live.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?|
      • {First Class}
      • {Second Class}
      • {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      • {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|
      • {Disciplines. No one has these yet, as they are unlocked at D - rank.}

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • {Characters receive three [3] Greater Personal Attributes to use. They must be assigned by the time the character reaches D - rank or they are forfeited.}

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool →
      tab Chakra Color →
      tab Chakra Materialization →
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab
          tab
      Chakra Pool →
      Archetype →
      Statistics:
        Power|
        Agility|
        Intelligence|
        Chakra|

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
      • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
      • {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
      • {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 00 // 00
      Proficiency Points → 00 // 00
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?|
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
      • {When Starting there will be Starting Packages, listed under the Archetypes, that informs you what you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}

tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [{First Jutsu Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Jutsu Type}]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|
      • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games