Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Single guy looking for his "Queen"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxtrotOX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:01 am
Pretty sure I suck at these things... but wth, I'll give it a shot!

Name's Matt, but everyone calls me Skyy. 19 turning 20 in January of 2018. Anime enthusiast and amateur gamer. heart I love everything geeky and nerdy! I do have a few hobbies, which include, but not limited to: cooking, playing guitar, singing, dancing, and writing fanfics on a daily basis. I'm kind of a perv, but don't let that freak you out. sweatdrop I have no intention of asking for your n***s nor am I obligated in saying dirty things... unless you don't mind that. whee I'm a pretty laidback type of guy. I do vape, and smoke weed here and there, but believe me, I try to quit (at least smoking weed). I drink, but don't consider myself to be a heavy drinker since I AM a lightweight. rofl

I just want to find a gf who can put up with me. I'm not the best-looking guy, but I do have a kind heart. I'm also very clingy at times, and I don't say that just because I want to, but because I really am. I'm usually shy around women tbh... I guess it's because I'm usually thrown away by every girl I have dated... crying anyway, I just hope that if anyone is reading this, they could relate somehow. Thank you for taking the time to put up with my long paragraphs (I am a writer)! If you would like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to add me as a friend and chat with me! I'm not here as often due to work, so if you have Kik, chat with me: skyyloyal  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 pm
I just want to say, people call me Sky, too! lol  

Hey its Sky

Gracious Prophet

ChasingxGhosts

Wheezing Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:01 am
SkyyLoyal98
Pretty sure I suck at these things... but wth, I'll give it a shot!

Name's Matt, but everyone calls me Skyy. 19 turning 20 in January of 2018. Anime enthusiast and amateur gamer. heart I love everything geeky and nerdy! I do have a few hobbies, which include, but not limited to: cooking, playing guitar, singing, dancing, and writing fanfics on a daily basis. I'm kind of a perv, but don't let that freak you out. sweatdrop I have no intention of asking for your n***s nor am I obligated in saying dirty things... unless you don't mind that. whee I'm a pretty laidback type of guy. I do vape, and smoke weed here and there, but believe me, I try to quit (at least smoking weed). I drink, but don't consider myself to be a heavy drinker since I AM a lightweight. rofl

I just want to find a gf who can put up with me. I'm not the best-looking guy, but I do have a kind heart. I'm also very clingy at times, and I don't say that just because I want to, but because I really am. I'm usually shy around women tbh... I guess it's because I'm usually thrown away by every girl I have dated... crying anyway, I just hope that if anyone is reading this, they could relate somehow. Thank you for taking the time to put up with my long paragraphs (I am a writer)! If you would like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to add me as a friend and chat with me! I'm not here as often due to work, so if you have Kik, chat with me: skyyloyal

hey i would love to talk ill hit u up with a meme on kik xD u can call me tosh or ghosts  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games