Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:39 am
User Image Oh how sweet the irony was, he had left his pride where he had been the bottom of the food chain there, and now he was the bottom of the food chain here. Good news was he could at least have a life here and move up in class if he found someone outside of his current one. Overall he was a little glum about the whole thing but he was alright with the circumstances.

It could be worse, he could be wandering around the rogue lands without a home still. So he considered himself lucky.

Sitting down next to the main water source in the pride he looked down at his reflection and stuck his paw in the water and swished it around a little bit. Maybe he could catch a fish or something if he was lucky. He'd never really tried it before but he wasn't against trying now.

He would just have to find a decent spot to try from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For the first time in a very long time, things were finally starting to feel settled and right. Or, if not right, less wrong. Shangyue's reign had been...tumultuous, to say the least, traumatic for the pride, but with his death and the ascension of their new Queen, there was hope for a better future. Balam couldn't help the lingering unease that refused to leave her still, that kept her restless and on edge. No matter how much time passed, a part of her felt like this was only a brief period of calm, destined to end and end badly. It was hard to trust that it would last, and that everything would be alright.

She hoped, but...she didn't quite believe it. Not yet. In the meantime, she'd continue performing her duties, just as she always had. There was nothing else to do. Well, right this moment she didn't have duties to see to, either, but free time was hard. Balam had been so deeply buried in her job for so long, for equal parts distraction and purpose, that she was no good at being idle. She needed to find other distractions, but what? There were a lot of new faces around the pride these days, she could always talk to them, but...she wasn't the most naturally social of lionesses, either.

Showing no outward signs of the restlessness or uncertainty that were eating away at the corners of her mind, the dark Guard made her way to the water for a drink. Maybe there would be someone there, maybe not.

AstoriaFallen

Meepfur
Captain

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 pm
Meepfur
I don't know why I'm just now realizing this, but I love that they're like day/night color wise XD It's cute... Also I JUST SAW HER CUTE HEART ;u;

Moving to a better spot to get a decent view of the fish in the water he wondered were to even begin, he knew he couldn't just slap the water, it would slow his movements down and the fish would get away.

What was the other option? He let out a huff, he didn't think it was going to happen at least not today. He debated diving into the water with mouth open but he figured he end up choking on the water and he didn't want that.

Movement caught his eye and he turned her head and gaze to see who it was. Red eyes fell upon the ebony female and he wondered who she was. He didn't get to meet many of the other pride members because of his current rank but that didn't mean he didn't want to.

Giving a warm smile he watched her come closer and turned to face her after making sure he looked presentable. "It was a beautiful day today wasn't it?" That's a good way to start a conversation yes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm
There was, indeed, someone there - someone fairly young, and she suspected fairly new as well. She didn't recognize him, this male not quite into his full mane yet, and while she couldn't claim to know everyone in the pride, it was easy enough to recognize when she, well, didn't recognize an individual as someone she had glimpsed before. It was common, these days, with the influx of new members now that life had settled a bit. Balam could admit to some concern about the number of new lions, the potential for it to go wrong somehow, for betrayal, but she knew that it was the pride's recent history coloring her view, the suspicion that sooner or later, something would go wrong.

She nodded to the younger lion, offering him a polite smile. "It was a fair day," she agreed, "And the night will be fine."

AstoriaFallen
It is! And hee, I love her little heart. XD

Meepfur
Captain

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:55 pm
Meepfur
Tried to message you on discord about past plot ideas but can't message you <3 -so I sent a friend request-

Everyone was still new to him so whenever he was approached he was hopeful for a new friend or at least someone to talk to briefly. If he was eing honest with himself, he enjoyed the nights far better than the days, mainly due to the fact it was cooler. While he had been accustomed to hotter climates the nights here were cool but not cold and he found he liked them a great deal. Curling his tail around his feet he glanced over her way. "I agree, the night will be fine."

Standing up he gave her a smile. "I'm Nkonkoni Sim Andhaka, but you can call me Nkon or Oni for short if you like." Giving her a formal introduction, he wasn't really sure why he had just said his full name but there it was.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games