~Twilight...Angel~
Jökla

In Good Faith
Aelius

Astro Risk Greenie
Ska

Depawsit
Ulfrik

Marinette is soon to get Reaver Status and will be heading to the new demon pride to visit some old friends (in the current meta RP most likely). Any of her children that make Reaver status, or want to use this as a Viking, may do so. They will be expected to stay close to their mother so the demon pride will allow them into the lands and NOT make trouble. Marinette is beloved by the goddess Hakuna, so she and her children would be welcome in the current meta as long as they do not cause problems. I would like to make it clear if they do cause problems, Mari will not defend them against the consequences.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:24 pm
Ulfrik isn't one to cause trouble so much as he is to defend himself against it, so he'd likely stay be his Mother's side and examine the new domain he's being introduced to. Albeit, filled with excitable non-terror evoking questions at every turn.

I'd like to try and use this as his Viking is possible. If not, i'll use my Captain for his Viking and then he can go =]

Kathryn Dragonna

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:48 pm
You and I already discussed Ska going - he wouldn't be causing anyone any trouble. Though during his time outside of the pride he might stop to collect a yeenur or two, if time allows.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games