Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] I guess you were right (Waguli x Amaris)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:45 pm
So she had turned out as the victor and was still in a great deal of shock about the whole thing, plus her brother was here for a short visit. She wasn't sure things could get any more insane. She was actually hoping for a moment to just reflect on things but then she spotted Waguli and thought she'd tell her she was right.

"HEY! Waguli!" She called out to get her attention and she bee lined for her with a smile on her face and a little pep in her step.

She had been doubting herself a great deal but dueling with the female early on had helped her to see that she should just have faith in herself. It had definitely did her well throughout the tournament.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 pm
There was such merriment to be found in the crowd! She had thought it was nice enough just watching from the sidelines. But lean in just a bit, provide the right snarky comment here and there, and suddenly she was part of the conversation, rather than merely looking in on it. Waguli was actually enjoying herself, laughing at something a dark-maned lion had just pointed out in the aftermath of the competition, when what should touch her ear but her own name? That, too, was rather a new experience.

"There's the Sky Champion!" The lioness beamed, trotting over to Amaris with head and tail high. Waguli was almost bouncing by the time she reached the Fest's victor. "I told you so!" She all but sang. "I knew you had the makings of the Champ from the moment you smacked me in the shoulder." Laughing, she reached out with a paw, aiming to punctuate her point with a light tap to the other's shoulder herself.

AstoriaFallen

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:45 pm
Anderleit
<3

Beaming as she was tapped on the shoulder by the other female she couldn't help but give a light laugh. "It's still so hard to believe that I actually came out on top in the end." It was still a huge shock that she was in fact the sky champion and it still hadn't really sunk in. "I appreciate your praise though, It's accepted graciously." She said with a smile and a small bow of her head. "Are you enjoying the festivities?"

Amaris couldn't believe how big the pride actually was until they all came together for such events so she was quite excited to get to know everyone in the little time they'd be spending together. While she knew her meeting with the female wouldn't be long perhaps any friendship they forged would be remembered when the clans came together once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 am
Bowed to by the Sky Champion! With a giggle rising in her throat, Waguli dipped her head in return. Wouldn't do for the winner to be the only one paying their respects today! "Why in the world would it be? I watched every one of your matches. You earned it!" Indeed, while Amaris might have been too busy - you know, winning - to hear, she had most assuredly regaled the crowd with every fight on her way to the top. Waguli had roared her name as vivaciously as any other.

Her question provided a break in the mirth. The lioness' expression turned speculative, looking away from the Champion and toward the crowd. Though combat had come to a close, the festivities still rolled on in full swing: laughter and talk rising and falling in abundance. For the first time, the Bird Clan lioness felt like she was a part of them. "I suppose I am, actually." She chuckled a little, bashfully turning back. "It's kind of strange. I'm um...not usually one for large gatherings like this. But this Sky Festival has been nice." And how odd was it that she was talking about this to an utter stranger? Waguli wondered if the embarrassment welling up in her was as plain in her features as she suddenly felt.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces