Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] Glad tidings (Porphorios, Lesia & Katika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lesia was thrilled, more than thrilled in fact. Porphorios had lived up to his promises. He had offered a gift to the flames at the tree ceremony and with it he had joined th pride and the fire had decided that he would in fact join her in the sky clan. She was more than over joyed, she was overwhelmed with happiness and she wanted to tell someone, anyone, everyone.

The dark purple and orange male was very pleased with himself. What had started out as a fleeting visit had turned in to something more. Lesia had changed his life and the pride he was now a part of already felt like home. The lioness whom he walked beside seemed so happy, she was celebrating every step and he couldn’t help but allow that excitement to flow in to him.

He was home and he was happy to follow the lavender lioness around, he felt a little bit like he was being paraded about but that didn’t displease him, he was just happy that she was so excited about his acceptance in to the pride.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 pm
Syrius Lionwing

User Image

Katika had been watching the ceremony from the comfort of the shade of a long tree in the area. Her bond, Kalani, perched above her head. She did not know where her mate had gone, but she knew he was around here somewhere, she didn't worry as much, Lina was likely with him, and if not, Aadi and Ta'la'la would be. U'no'le was likely off watching the last rounds of the tournament, figuring out how to better himself for next year.

Light colored eyes caught site of two members she remember seeing in the Tree Festival. One had been initiated, if she wasn't mistaken. The other? She did not remember the clan, but knew they were not of the Bird Clan.

Rising to her feet, the female strolled over to the duo. "Greetings." She started, Kalani landing right on her shoulder. "You're one of the new members, right?" She asked the male, wanting to clarify what she thought she already knew. "Welcome!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:29 pm
KasaiLoki

Then suddenly they were approached. It seemed to him that a lot of the lions here were of more muted colours, he supposed he stuck out like a sore thumb amongst them really, it was hardly difficult to see that he was new and maybe the lioness had been watching the tree ceremony. The big purple male opened his mouth to reply to the query but was swiftly interrupted.

“Yes he is!” The lioness beamed brightly, she was far too excited to let her new mate reply for himself. “This is Porphorios.” She giggles happily looking to the purple and orange male with a little apology on her gaze. She hadn’t meant to interrupt.

Still she turned her gaze back to the pale yellow lioness and wrinkled her nose “I’m Lesia, I’v been here for a whole year now, we are sky clan.”

Porphorios chuckles and shakes his head licking the lavender lionesses ear. He would let her speak for him for the moment, she was just so excited. He really did love the lovely lilac and pink female he didn’t;t mind if she interrupted him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:10 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Katika focused on the female, a smile placed on her maw. "Porphorios. Lesia," she repeated their names, turning to Porphorios. "Welll, welcome again." she chuckled, turning towards Lesia. "Time really does fly. I don't remember how long it was since my Tree Ceremony. Skan was a little less gray than is now, than he was back then." She giggled, remember the lion was much younger. "Sky can huh? The way these two we were each other, it seemed as they may be a thing. "Pretty lucky!" she mused, granted, the lions could mate between clans, the male would just need to join it.

"Enjoying the festival this year so far, from what you have seen from it at least?" She said sheepishly. The male probably hadn't seen much of what the Ela had to offer.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 am
KasaiLoki

The pale lioness gave a nod, her pale blue eyes dancing. “Yes, very much so, it’s much easier to navigate it this year. Last year it was very overwhelming.” She gave a giggle, she felt so hyper and happy, she wondered if the other lioness would be angry at her, for just rambling away, it was so unlike her usual self. “I’m sorry I must seem like a silly cub to you.”

Porphorios shakes his head and nudges the pale lilac lioness turning his gaze on the yellow and green femme he smiled a roguish grin. “Others understand that you are happy Lesia you do not need to apologise all the time.” He smiles at the other lioness before approaching her question. “I’v mostly only seen Skan. I can’t actually imagine him being younger.” He chuckled quietly, the impression he got from the Ela’wadiyi leader who had sworn him in was that he had been old forever, this was probably a foolish notion, all lions were born and grew up. Skan seemed to him like a very old soul.

“Po! That’s a silly thing to say.” She laughs gently and leans in tot he big male. “I guess the fire knew our destiny.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:30 am
Syrius Lionwing

"I remember that feeling," Kati said with a knowing nod. She remembered when she first got here, how vast the land had been, and how everything was situated. It probably took her a good year to get use to the clan members, before traveling back to the Sky Festival again to do it all over. The difference she had experienced over that time however, was she had her mate with her which she met a few days after joining.

She chuckled at Porphorios's comment about Skan. "He is part of my clan, so I can attest he was once." She stuck out her tongue at the comment.

"Indeed! It definitely guided my life when Skan read Bird clan for me. I would not change that in any way." Even if her and Kip fought a bit recently regarding his disability, she still loved her mate and would not trade him for anything.

"Sooooo. How long have you two known each other?" Curiosity had gotten her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 am
KasaiLoki

The dark purple lion pursed his lips at this question, how long had he known the lavender lioness? Not long at all but it felt like forever. He had never really been one to whisper about destiny but Lesia was his. “A couple of moons, I suppose.” He gave a nod of his head, it had only been such a short time. “I met Lesia on the border one day and she invited me in, showed me around. I suppose I fell in love with the land and its inhabitants.” He grinned another roguish grin and nudged the light purple lioness playfully.

Lesia flushed openly at this confession. She had of course told Porphorios that she loved him before he had decided to join but this was probably the first time he had said such a thing in the open. She adored the big purple lug. “It feels like forever though.” She voiced, her eyes dancing happily.

“I am certainly glad the fire saw fit to place me in to the sky clan.” He paused for a moment, pursing his lips in thought. “Though I think I this tribe thing will take a little getting used to. It is nice to have a friend in another tribe. Lesia tells me we can travel between the tribes if we wish. I think I would like to see the whole land one day.”

The lavender lioness gave a nod, she was very much a homebody she liked her creature comforts, but Porphorios had been a rogue for a long time and an explorer he wanted to know everything about the wide open plains that they inhabited. It was both sweet and a little frustrating but she knew she would go with him on his adventures. She knew deep down it would bring them closer.”Have you visited any of the other tribes?” She tilted her head curiously, she knew a lot of the tribes stayed in their own borders so to speak.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games