Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 am
The lavender lioness padded towards the den she shared with her opposite twin sibling. She had a new friend to introduce her to. She wasn’t really sure how her sister would react to the male she was bringing to their den but she had promised Porphorios that she would show him around the Ela’wadiyi. That meant he needed some where to stay while they were here.

The large purple and orange male trailed behind the lavender female. He had only just met her, and he was a fair bit larger than her, he hoped by at least keeping a little distance he wouldn’t frighten her too much, she seemed confident though, and she had been very happy to show him her pride, and her tribe. That apparently started with introducing him to her sister. Which was fine by him, if the other lioness was as friendly as this one he was going to have an interesting time in this unknown pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 am
The pink female heard the familiar sound of her sister's approach and excited the den to meet her only to see she wansn't alone. Peering over at the male she looked back towards her sister and then back at the male. "I see you brought a friend?" She said as she took a seat waiting to hear more about this stranger she had brought to their home. She had a new friend herself but she hadn't gotten to know him well enough to actually bring him home yet.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 am
Lesia padded forward and nudged her sister happily “I met him at the border.” She grinned, maybe this was a silly thing to say really, but she was actually pretty proud of herself that she had fetched a new friend. There was something about being a part of a pride that made her feel safe enough o fetch a stranger in to the lands they called home.

Porphorios smiled a gentle grin as he approached the other female, his tail waving happily behind him. Twins, but opposites, he had never seen that before. It was a pleasant sight, it seemed the lionesses lived here together. A small tight knit family. “Greetings.” He bowed his head lightly to the other female “You sister has deemed me worthy to show around your tribal lands. My name is Porphorios, it is a pleasure to meet you.” He rumbles keeping, just a short distance from the two lionesses. He didn’t want to over shadow them no matter how safe they felt here.  
Oh wasn't he a charming one. She peered at him curiously, he used some mighty fancy words there. "Well lucky him it was you then." She laughed. She wans't sure how she felt about the male just yet, he seemed overly upbeat, but not in an annoying way. So that was a plus.

"Hello Porphorios. I am Liesa."

She was certain he had probably been told her name already but didn't hurt to say it herself. "What do you think so far?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The big male beamed brightly. It seemed Lesia’s sister was a little more suspicious, he could usually read others faces and voices, he had been a rogue for long enough and in a pride for some of his life. He knew how to be a social butterfly. “Well if your sister is any indication of this place I have to say I am enjoying it very much so far.”
Lesia shook her head, she knew he was a charmer already and and rolled her eyes just a little to her pink sibling. “I’v really only showed him the way to our den. I thought he could stay with us while he was here. He says he wants to learn about the Ela’wadiyi.”  
HOW thoughtful of her. She could have at least asked her first if it would be okay if a guest stayed instead of openly inviting him before hand. She supposed ther ewasn't anything she could say about it now but she also didn't have to stay there while he was there. Call her picky.

"Glad you're enjoying it so far. So I assume you joined us during the festival. What did you think of the events?" She knew they weren't for everyone.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Porphorios smiled and gave a nod “Yes, the festival was a lot of fun. I intend to enter the tournament next year.” He smiled at the pink lioness. She really didn’t seem too impressed to have a visitor. “I’m fairly sure I can find my own accommodations Lesia, I don’t wish to put you out.”

The lavender lioness looked at her sister and back at the big male lion and flattened her ears for a moment. She really hadn’t asked her sister if it was okay for him to stay with them. She had simply thought it was the nice thing to do for a new member of their tribe.  
She wasn't sure she'd ever enter herself but she would support those that chose too. "I will wish you luck when you do." And while she wasn't overly impressed she wasn't about to turn him away after her sister had already told him he could stay. "Oh it's fine. I have somewhere else I can stay so it's no problem." It was a good enough time as any to get to know her friend a little more anyway so it sort of worked out.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:05 am
The purple male smiled roguishly. Though he really appreciated the thought he really didn’t want to put anyone’s nose out of joint. “Honestly I don’t want to see you turned away from your home. It will be fine.”

Lesia opened her mouth and looked at her sibling. She wondered where exactly her sister was going to. She felt guilty of course because she hadn’t asked Liesa. “I’m sorry Liesa.” She smiles softly, she actually liked the purple male but she had almost forgotten about her sisters well being for a moment. “I’m sure I can find you a new den Porphorios, I really didn’t think.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:05 am
"It's alright, it's really no big deal." She said as she moved out of the dens entrance so that she could clear the way for them. "I'll see you both around. " She gave them a fleeting smile and headed off to go find the male she had met not too long ago herself.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas