Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:09 pm
It was no surprise really that she had chosen to marry Porphorios. From the first day she had met him she had liked him, that like had inevitably turned in to love and now they had married. The only issue that Lesia now had really was that she would no longer live with her sister. With the ceremony done she had nudged Porphorios to follow and made a beeline for her twin sibling.

Porphorios couldn’t have been happier, he also couldn’t have predicted what would happen when he joined the Ela’wadiyi. The lavender lioness had stolen his heart and he was glad to have her in his life. They had joined together officially and while he was still in a sort of giddy stupor she had lead him off towards her sister. Her pink sibling whom she had spent her whole life with. He knew this of course and it seemed that Lesia had something important to say to her now that they were officially wed.  
It had been some time since her sister and brought the male to meet her and she had finally warmed up to him once she saw how happy he made her. Walking along she spotted the familiar duo not too far away. They were inseparable it would seem, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. Smiling warmly she welcomed the two of them. "Well hello you two love birds." She hadn't realized yet that they were married.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lesia bounded up to her sister and head butted her in her usual greeting. “I’m so glad I found you Liesa.” She rumbled, she was really unable to hold her excitement back and without a moments hesitation she blurted out her news “Porphorios and I have gotten married!” She grinned a very toothy grin her pale blue eyes dancing happily.

Porphorios sat himself on his haunches while his now wife greeted her sister. He wasn’t really sure how things would go from here but before he could really speak his lilac lady had blurted out the news. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head. Well cat was out of the bag now. He had partly guessed what it was that his mate wanted to speak to her sister about but it wasn’t his place to butt in on this. He knew how Lesia felt about her twin it would be an adjustment not living with her any more. They were married now though it was time to set up a den, together, just the two of them.  
"Oh wow that is big news." She said beaming brightly at both of them. She was hoping to join the ranks of the married here sometime in the near future but right now it wasn't about her. "Congratulations to the two of you! Any plans for kids in the near future?" She teased with a nudge to her sisters side.

"I'm glad you both are happy, you look wonderful together."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm
Lesia smiled and flushed red when her sister mentioned kids. “I don’t know!” She squeaked, feeling pure embarrassment. She gave a giggle and moved forward to hug her sister and whisper in her ear “I hope so.” She steps back and wrinkles her nose happily. “I want to talk to you.” She took a breath, she was so happy but she had to have this conversation with her sibling.
Porphorios raised a brow when his mate nudged forward to whisper something, shaking his head he moves forwards and settles himself beside the lioness, ready to support her if she needed help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:12 pm
Her sister was cute when she was embarassed and it made her chuckle. "I'm sure you'll know in time." there was no need to rush anything but you never knew with a couple sometime.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked her curious to know what she had to say that had her new mate being extra supportive. While she was young she could tell when things were making someone nervous and her sister was nervous about something.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lesia took a deep breath and lowered her ears. She really didn’t know how to broach this subject. She felt nervous and guilty and like she was abandoning her sibling.
Porphorios leaned over and licked the top of his mates head. “She’s worried you will be upset that we will be setting up a den together.” He smiled at his ladies pink sibling. “You are welcome to come and live with us if you wish.”  
It was just that? That was actually a releif, she was thinking it was going to be something far more serious. She smiled, oh that's wonderful for the both of you! I'll be fine here on my own. I probably won't be alone very long anyway. She gave a wink as if to give a hint or a little let on for her possible future plans. "I'm very happy for the two of you, where will the den be located?" She was curious how far she'd have to come to visit them in the future.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lesia sighed a relieved sigh and leapt at her sister to give her a hug “Not far from our den, I found some where a bit bigger for us.. just in case.” She beamed and tilted her head, her sister was being a bit cryptic but she decided to let it slide. “You have to come over every day okay?” She smiles, though she of course wanted alone time with her new mate, she would miss her sister, she had after all spent most of her life with her twin.

Porphorios chuckles, he was glad her sister understood. They would never be too far away but he knew that his lady had worried about her sisters reaction. It was nice that they had that bond and if one day they had cubs at least he knew that they would have a wonderful aunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 pm
"I promise." She smiled warmly back at her sister. "Well, I have things I have to do, I'll see you both again soon." Giving one last smile she padded off.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas