Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image
Alora of Brown Rusilath is in need of Crewmates

Alora and her Brown have been sailing the sea for two turns now, and seem to be rather well-connected for just an ordinary merchant vessel. However, sailing with Alora is not for the faint of heart. The woman is ruthless, and all but her first mate are disposable to her mind. You either fall in line, or fall behind, and if you're no good keeping secrets? This is not the vessel for you. If you're not comfortable with mildly...illegal activities? Not the vessel for you. This rider expects only the best of her crew, and if you do not meet her standards, you will be removed...forcibly.

Alora's vessel, Valeriya, is a smuggler ship. She calls it a trade vessel, and will not tell anyone, save those that are trusted, what goes on privately in port. She handles the paperwork, her crew is only there because she can not do it alone. As of right now, I'm looking for her First Mate, and at least 8 crew members to join the vessel.

First Mate
He's been with Alora forever. They grew up together, urchins in Nabol, direct victims of the politics in the hold. Whether he shares her hatred of Gansley is up to the person that creates him, whether he's a rider or not is also up to you. The only requirement is that he has grown up with her. He is the person she trusts with all of her secrets, and if you intend on having him turn on her at any point, we would have to discuss it...because it would break her, and she already doesn't trust anyone.

First Mate: Cys'ian of Brown Okeanuth (BastetAmun)

Quartermaster
The Quartermaster is the only other person on the ship privy to what goes on in the hold. He knows about the illegal smuggling that keeps their pockets so well lined, and while Alora might not fully trust him, he's put in the position he's in because he has EXPERIENCE.

Quartermaster: Sernye of Green Gwith (Teiha)

Crewmembers
Eight crewmembers are needed to help man the Valeriya. Alora will only take the best, and if you decide to betray her, you will be quickly, and swiftly, removed from ship, and possibly worse. She doesn't trust her crew with the goings on that happen behind the scenes, and relies on their willingness and cunning to work for a Brownrider who pays them VERY well. I would prefer non-riders, but riders could be welcomed! Depending on a few things~.

Crew Member (Cook): Kandah - Tatter
Crew Member:
Crew Member:
Crew Member:
Crew Member:
Crew Member:
Crew Member:
Crew Member:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:27 pm
Reserved

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
Reserved

OPEN

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:36 pm
BOOP  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 pm
....I might have someone I could port over for the first mate... and/or someone else I could port over for the cook... <_<  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:24 am
tatterpixie

First mate has been claimed, but I'm excited for the cook!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 am
STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLEEEEE  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash