Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 pm
He had left earlier in the day to go look around some more. Especially since the festival was still coming to a close all the clans were still milling around. He was hoping to spot Gola again. The little cub was a darling and perhaps he could introduce her to Magi.

Gola peered about with pale eyes and dashed around the lands with a pep in her step. She was excited to see all these new and unfamiliar faces. It meant she was able to get to know other pride members. It wasn't long before she spotted a familiar face and dashed over towards the grey male. "Hello Escy!" She had picked up the nickname he had told her a friend of his had called him.

When a little voice cut through the air he smiled. Ah, there she was. Now all he had to do was find Magi.  
The lioness was feeling a little bit tuckered out. She had really gone all out in the celebrations. She was happy though, this had been a great festival and she had made some very nice new friends. She let a yawn roll over her lips but she quickly let her mouth close as she felt her newest friend was near by.

Blinking, she clambered to her paws and stood up, pushing herself to her back legs she peered around over the heads of the milling tribes and grinned as she spotted the now familiar face. “Escy!!” She called falling back to her four paws.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Once again the family nickname called through the air. "Gola, I think my friend Magi is on the way." He said to the small cub with a smile. Looking over towards the brown female he lit up. "Magidel! I have another friend for you to meet." He said motioning towards the small silver female.

She moved around from the side of the Escy so he could see her better. Oh she was pretty. "He said you were pretty but I think he was lying because you're super duper pretty." She exclaimed and Escrich blushed a little bit. Thanks kid. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:23 pm
The soft brown lioness giggled as she approached the male and his little friend. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Gola.” She whispers dropping to her belly to greet the little cub a little more easily. “Escy said I was pretty huh?” Her eyes danced happily and she looked up through her bangs at the pale male, a smile dancing on her maw and a little flush rising on her own cheeks. “I’ll tell you a secret.” She leans in close to the little lioness and whispers in her ear “Escy is very handsome but I don’t think anyone has ever told him that.” She purrs, this cub was so cute,. She wondered how Escy had picked up such a little friend.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He avoided eye contact for the moment. He was a little embarassed still, he hadn't thought he'd of been called out like that but cat was out of the bag now. "She's a peach isn't she." he laughed rubbing his leg with his paw and watched as the two of them seemed to be whispering about something.

"I don't think anyone has either. He gets embarrassed easy doesn't he?" Gola said looking over towards the large male with a bright smile. She looked back over at the brown female. "I wasn't old enough to watch the tournament this year, did you get to see it?" She asked excited to hear more.  
The tan lioness gave a nod “he does get very embarrassed but that is what is cute about him isn’t it?” She chuckles, she was very impressed by the little lioness she seemed to have sussed the older male out very easily, cubs always seemed to be so in tune with these things though, sometimes it was like they were seers without being seers.

“Yes, it was lots of fun. I’m sure you will be able to participate when you are older.” looking up at the pale mane she wrinkled her nose. “Don’t you think Escy would be good in the tournament? I bet he would be able to win, he’s such a big boy after all.” She chuckles her nose wrinkling with her smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:25 pm
She had to agree, that was one of his redeeming qualities. Giggling she nodded and peered at him. He was feeling quite outnumbered, "Why do I immediately regret you two meeting?" He teased.

When magi mentioned him trying in the tournament she got excited. "Oh yes, he'd do very well!" She bet he'd win even. He wasn't that big but he was big enough and lithe enough looking.

"I think I'd just watch, especially if he was gonna try it." She giggled

Oh goodness, what had he done.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:25 pm
Magdiel looked up at the pale male, it seemed they were making him very uncomfortable and she couldn’t help but giggle. Sitting up she nudged him on the shoulder with her nose. “I’m sure we could form a cheerleading section for you Escy.” She grins broadly. He was such a soft sweet boy, and it seemed he was a little fun to tease. “Well you have twelve whole moons to think about it.” She chuckled quietly and looked down at the little female. “Are you in our tribe too Gola? Who are your mummy and daddy?” She tilts her head curiously. It seemed to her that the cub had adopted her new friend, she hoped they wouldn’t be apart once the festival was over.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm
He really wasn't sure what to think now with the two of them bonding like that. He was gonna have a slew of trouble in the future.

"That's just what I need. " he laughed at the image of it. What a blow to his masculinity, though, it wouldn't be all bad he'd suppose.

Gola looked at her, I'm in the Shadow clan. Eschy already told me what clan you're both in" she said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm
The tan lioness suddenly felt a little sad. The clans could visit each other though there was no rule about that. “Well, how about when we return home is Escy and I come and visit you hmm? And when you are old enough you can come and see us.” She smiles softly and lifts the little cubs head putting a toe between her eyes “Don’t frown though, you’ll get wrinkles like Escy and no one wants that.” She winks playfully at the little femme and glances at the poor male a glint of mischief in her eyes. “How about we take our fluffy friend here for a walk hmm? He looks like he could use a little exercise.”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:28 pm
When the lioness offered visits she beamed. "Oh that would be wonderful! You could meet my siblings and my parents then!" She exclaimed though were there rules? She wasn't sure, she was still so new to the pride and to life itself.

At the mention of him having wrinkles he gave a furled look. "I don't have wrinkles...." These girls were brutal!

"Oh a walk sounds nice! We can whip him into shape!" She giggled and looked over at the silver male. Escrich gave a smirk and a shake of his head. "Yes let's go exercise me." He sighed out with a hint of laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:28 pm
The lioness gave a nod and getting to her paws she hoppped off ahead of the male lion and the cub. It seemed she had made another new friend here and she felt, much, much closer to Escy. He would make someone a lovely mate and father one day she was certain of that. The lioness gave a chuckle her tail waiving happily in the air. It was time to play and to just enjoy each other’s company and enjoy the last days of the festival, together.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas