User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Katherine Strekohvsky
How Old Am I…| 14
What Gender Am I...| Female
When Was I Born...| 5/11
What Are My People...| Russian - Korean (Mostly Korean Tho)
What Frame Am I...| Light
How Tall Am I...| 5'8
And How Heavy...| 120
What Do I Look Like...| The image above is an accurate portrayal besides that her eyes are closer to a soft lilac, and her skin is more pale. Unlike her family of old, she doesn't hide her skin or face, and whenever she becomes a host she will not start then either.
Where Am I From...| Sunagakure
Did I Belong...| The Aburame

What Am I Like...:Katherine never fit into the typical Aburame hierarchy, and perhaps that was why her parents never got along very well with her. She could never rightly justify being one of a hive mind when she was such an individualistic girl. She liked to wear less concealing clothing and to have people look at her eyes when she spoke. She liked attention even if it was at the cost of her ability to blend as most Aburame attempt to.

However, she does have a social battery, and it drains with inconsistency. When the time comes for her to simply recluse from people... she very much is like the standard mold for an Aburame girl. Her inclination towards music and personability can disappear over the course of a day, a week, or an hour. Consistency, however, seems to be that the longer she goes without a true mental exercise the less time she can be friendly. This stems from a hidden nature rooted in that she is also a textbook ENTP and will relentlessly argue a point just to test a person's convictions and gain knowledge. Learning and growth, and the associated ambition that comes with wanting to be the smartest person in a room before jumping to the next one, frame the workings of her subconscious mind. It comes off as a somewhat playful kind of curiosity, or a Socratic intrusiveness.

Much like the Mad Gadfly, she is hard fought not to comment on incompetence or flawed thinking. She is a verbal gladiator. She is also easy to anger and disappoint and slow to be calmed. It is an odd sort of dichotomy that she wants friends and wants people around but is so quick to mentally discard people and only keep them around so long as she can use them. Time will tell if this evolves into pure megalomania and narcissism.
What Did I Believe In...: "An unexamined life is a life not worth living."

What Am I Good At...: Information Gathering, Planning, and Finessing
What Am I Terrible At...: Managing her temper, Having her insects culled (when she gets them), going into combat blind.
What Do I Fear...: Stagnation. She is driven, almost self-destructively, to learn and grow. She cannot stand being held back, or having information withheld from her. She often turns irate in these situations and it clouds her ability to think.
Being unaccomplished. This one is simple: she simply wants to be great and be known as great. Her greatest fear is dying before she makes her mark. She will attempt to grab glory at every oppurtunity, and genjutsu that prey upon this fear are ESPECIALLY effective at either debilitating or enraging her.
What Era Am I From...: Divison
What Have I Experienced...: Of her history, Katherine is unsure, but there are things that are clear to her as she awakens.

She was born to a mother of Aburame descent and a father from the village of Cloud. She had no contact with him, and never learned anything of him at all. Her formative years she was taught of what it meant to be an Aburame, and hit a very early rebellious phase.

She joined the ninja academy as the weird bug girl, but quickly became known as that one really smart and friendly kid.

By 5 she and her family were extremely lucky survivors of the supervolcanic eruption and had to migrate to the village of cloud, where she joined their military academy with her mother and two surviving cousins. It was during this time that the plague hit it's worse point, and by 13 she graduated, and spent the remainder of the era in fear of the Chronovores. When she finally was taken by one, her crystallization came not long afterwards. Of any details, names, and other information Katherine remains unsure.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} I was a Konin Ninja when the Chornovore came to me... not that it matters now.
How Experienced Was I...| Back then I was an A rank ninja. It would appear as though, however, I have nothing once more. Interesting. E rank ninja it is.
How Do I Experience Life...|
• -
• -
• -
• -
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
Heart of the Swarm: 150 additional insect capacity.
Limitless Potential: When she hits D rank, she gains an additional discipline point to begin.
Pull the strings, watch them dance: As an exceptional tracker, she gains an additional tracker sense.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Chakra Color | Lilac
→→• Chakra Materialization | Spider Legs come from her back.
→→→• Fuuton
→→→• Suiton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Mystic
Statistics
→→→Power →
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 100 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {Leave blank for now}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Poisonmaking ► 5 Points (Two from Aburame)
• Field Triage ► 4 points
• Foraging ► 5 points
• Cartography ► 2 points (Second Day of Christmas)
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Long Ranged Weapon ► Great Bow (1 E)

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
Genjutsu → 00 // 03
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 14 // 14 (Two from Aburame)
Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

Mountain Bow [Durability 30]
        Backpack
        Skinning Knife
        20 meters of rope
        Flint and Steel x2
        Normal Clothing
        Bed Roll
        Blanket
        Fishing Hook
        Whetstone x2
        Journal
        Pen
        Cooking Pot
        Mess Kit
        Soap x2
        8 Arrows
        3 Peppermint Candy Canes (Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten)!
        3 Christmas Cookies (Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten)!
        Combat Visor - Perceives infrared when turned on; not working and damaged.
        A small hammer
        Scroll - Eiseijutsu [Offensive] - Blindness
        Scroll - Hari [Bloodling] - Hari Soujuu [X:E], Hari Bunshin [C], Hari Shuriken [C], Hari Shouheki no Jutsu [C]
        Youton [Bloodline] - You Soujuu [X:E], Yōton: Gomu no Nawa [D]
        Akimichi [Clan] - Mizudan Suisha [D]
        Handwarmer Gloves → When warn, continually makes hands 75 degrees warm, though for E - ranked chakra per post this can be made external through touch.

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:
• Shadowing Stealth

Fuuton

Suiton

Aburame

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Illusory

Enchantment

Quote: